• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Scraedtosleep
@"Scraedtosleep" 

Come on in and  mediumcouchpotato
Have a  minusculebeercheers

Need Help Just  minusculesoapbox or ask  tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Why are you scared to sleep @"Scraedtosleep" ?  Which one of us misspelled that?   tinysurprised 

Are you experiencing paranormal activity, or are you afraid of being bombed? What's going on?

Come on... let's talk about it.

Oh, and welcome to RN.   minusculebeercheers
Welcome to the site. . .  tinyhuh tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Hello @"Scraedtosleep" 

I know you from the other site and i like your writings.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-12-2020, 03:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why are you scared to sleep @"Scraedtosleep" ?  Which one of us misspelled that?   tinysurprised 

Are you experiencing paranormal activity, or are you afraid of being bombed? What's going on?

I've been reading it as scared to sleep for years. I only recently noticed it was scraed.

Welcome to the madhouse!
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-13-2020, 12:08 PM)WonderCow Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 03:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why are you scared to sleep @"Scraedtosleep" ?  Which one of us misspelled that?   tinysurprised 

I've been reading it as scared to sleep for years. I only recently noticed it was scraed.

Welcome to the madhouse!

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Hi Scraedtosleep an welcome.

If you need an avatar and have an idea of what it may look like, please drop me a line
via the private message facility.

Cheers and enjoy the site!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.