Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Talk To Your House
(12-07-2020, 06:32 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Some times Zac Bagans' show is on the TV when I have it going for backgound noise, I don't believe he is a real ghost hunter. I think he is just a showman like PT Barnum, trying to fool all of the people all of the time. He might have fooled me if it weren't for every other "ghost" he runs into wanting to kill him by name. I don't believe there are that many ghosts around who even notice him, much less know who he is and want to kill him. Most of the ones who notice him at all are probably too busy laughing at him to make any serious threats to kill him. I'd take anything Zac says regarding ghosts with a pound of salt, not just a grain. Maybe a pound of salt with french fries on the side, just so you can get SOMETHING out of him moving air around with his gums.

I used to find all that entertaining. We used to take bets on who was going to get possessed on that night’s episode. I haven’t watched since the episode I mentioned. It was just too far out there. Not to mention they just seemed to be cashing in on all of the hype from that documentary.
I agree Zac has to keep his show going, so a lot is just "entertainment" these days. I stopped watching them a few years ago.
But then, we also have the Warren Museum.  A lot of people feel the same about them. I just find it interesting.

Big Grin 
I swear at it once and a while. I guess that could be counted as talking to it.
minusculechairshot
(12-08-2020, 12:36 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I swear at it once and a while. I guess that could be counted as talking to it.
minusculechairshot

I’d say it should   tinylaughing