Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will you take the vaccine ?
(12-09-2020, 07:30 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 06:54 PM)drussell41 Wrote: What are they saying?  What kind of adverse reactions?

This was a speciality group class, that covers a huge international geographical area. It was preclass conversation, and it was shut down fairly quickly

How telling that they don't want people to converse freely about it.
(12-09-2020, 07:35 PM)drussell41 Wrote: How telling that they don't want people to converse freely about it.

This was an international medical venue. 

They did not want any blow back.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Let @"NightSkyeB4Dawn" finish her webinar first. We don't want her to miss anything important because she was here instead filling us in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-09-2020, 08:07 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Let @"NightSkyeB4Dawn" finish her webinar first. We don't want her to miss anything important because she was here instead filling us in.

Thanks. 

Class is over now. It was only an hour long, and it was a review.

It was very helpful. You can't review too often, when dealing with issues that are mentally and emotionally challenging.

International venues are interesting. It is funny how things in one area will seem ordinary and usual, while in another area it may seem odd and rarely noticed.

That is why I love interacting and communicating with Nurses from around the world. There is always something to learn.

• minusculebeercheers 

They're telling you straight out what their plans are!  WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Quote:The Epigenetic Whisperer aka bodhisattva bastard @epigwhisp
[url=https://twitter.com/epigwhisp][/url]
Everyone needs 2 see this! You thought I was kidding? The social engineering technocrats view you as cattle they want to patent, digitize & remotely control you, your

& your cells & with mRNA, AI, 5G, & Big Data that’s exactly what they plan on doing!

Watch this short 2-minute video:
Quote: https://twitter.com/i/status/1335119445270794241
(12-11-2020, 06:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They're telling you straight out what their plans are!  WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Yeah i was awake like a tiny rabbit in the morning who had a whole pot of strong coffee.

I said that this was all planned (i still do) and that the vaccines were well stocked before this virus was everywhere.

Now i... I just want this to stop. Never mind me, i am just a stinky butthead. But i want this to end. If me, taking the vaccine, helps to end this insanity, i will take it and i will absolutely not care what happens to me, but i want. I want you know... the way it was back then.

All of this post in short: i am very lost regarding the whole covid shit.

freakingout
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
No, thank you.  I will not get the vaccine.

I don't really care what I can no longer do, if I don't.

I will embrace my hermit lifestyle.

I am concerned for the rumors of infertility though, because it sure seems like people are already having a problem conceiving, compared to my generation.
(12-12-2020, 02:49 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: No, thank you.  I will not get the vaccine.

I don't really care what I can no longer do, if I don't.

I will embrace my hermit lifestyle.

I am concerned for the rumors of infertility though, because it sure seems like people are already having a problem conceiving, compared to my generation.

@"Chiefsmom", yes, I think they have been putting stuff in vaccines for some time to deal with population control.

Everybody say it together... THANK YOU TO BILL GATES AND BIG PHARMA! 

angermanagementneeded
(12-09-2020, 05:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy - but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
  • Four people who received Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine in its clinical trial developed Bell's palsy, a form of temporary facial paralysis  
  • The alarming but rare side effect was revealed in a release of detailed data from the FDA ahead of its Thursday meeting when regulators will vote on approval 
  • FDA scientists ruled the side effect was not likely caused by the shot, but said they would likely recommend that Pfizer closely monitor recipients for palsy 
  • Bell's palsy can happen to anyone at any time, and its cause is unknown, though viral respiratory infections are considered a risk factor 
  • Only one inactivated inactivated flu shot was found to cause the serious side effect in 2001 and was quickly taken off the market

Read more: Source

THAT is why the FDA cannot be trusted.  They are controlled by the Lobbyist as are majority of D.C. politicians.

They will make excuse after excuse, stating that the side effects were not caused by the vaccine.

Sadly, millions of people will not question the coincidence of the timing of such "rare" side effects during a new vaccine trial. 
And will blindly get the latest and newest covid vaccine thinking that the FDA has their best interest at heart. Smdh.  minusculerolleyes

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Our local news did a segment on, "Why You Still Have To Wear A Mask After Getting The Vaccine".

I can't find their's, but here is much the same from the New York Times.

Quote:The new Covid-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna seem to be remarkably good at preventing serious illness. But it’s unclear how well they will curb the spread of the coronavirus.

That’s because the Pfizer and Moderna trials tracked only how many vaccinated people became sick with Covid-19. That leaves open the possibility that some vaccinated people get infected without developing symptoms, and could then silently transmit the virus — especially if they come in close contact with others or stop wearing masks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/healt...-mask.html

If you risk the vaccine, but still can get sick, just don't have symptoms, and can still infect others, what makes you any less a risk then those that did not take the vaccine?

Makes no damn sense to me.  

They aren't even sure it will curb the spread, so why the rush, and why the big push? People should be asking these questions and a lot more.

It is bad enough they are willing to risk the well being of adults, but it will not be long before they will be forcing you to do this crap shoot with your children.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-03-2020, 06:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Of course the logical answer might be to 'wait and see' after the first group is administered. Yes it would be prudent to see if there are side-effects, everyone would likely have that run through their minds.

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(12-09-2020, 05:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy - but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
  • Four people who received Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine in its clinical trial developed Bell's palsy, a form of temporary facial paralysis  
  • The alarming but rare side effect was revealed in a release of detailed data from the FDA ahead of its Thursday meeting when regulators will vote on approval 
  • FDA scientists ruled the side effect was not likely caused by the shot, but said they would likely recommend that Pfizer closely monitor recipients for palsy 
  • Bell's palsy can happen to anyone at any time, and its cause is unknown, though viral respiratory infections are considered a risk factor 
  • Only one inactivated inactivated flu shot was found to cause the serious side effect in 2001 and was quickly taken off the market

Read more: Source

Don't worry about it.
tinysurprised
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8793]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Oh crap, just talked to my sister Margie, who is a PT in Mobile.

She already has a low immune system, constantly getting sick, which has both John and I worried about her working around covid patients.

Anyhow, she is going to get the vaccination if it is possible for her to. 

Reason being, there is talk of another shutdown or at least laying people off and she thinks that if she can get vaccinated for it, that maybe they will keep her on to help care for the covid patients. 

Plus might help boost her immune system and keep her safe.

My unspoken words were, what are the long term effects of a rushed vaccine that has not been properly tested? 

Months after she received the shingles shot a few years ago, she experienced her first unexplained seizure. 
Coincidence? 
I think not.

Since then, she has had 3 unexplained seizures and cannot drive for 6 months each time.

I pray when she gets the covid vaccination, that she does not experience any "coincidental" side effects later on down the road. 

But one must do what they have to in order to keep working and pay the bills, at least in her area of work. 

Fingers crossed, nothing weird happens to her.  
Margie has been my anchor in this storm that I have been dealing with, since Jim was diagnosed with dementia 4 yrs ago.
Especially these past 8 months since I have been denied visitation to see Jim.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Well here we are, day one of distribution, Miracle Monday and all is well. It's late in the day even on the west coast. By weeks end we should know how we will fare. If there is danger it will reveal as thousands and thousands are vaccinated. Into millions if all is well..
Truth is..... we all want this Vaccine to be the one, the lifesaver of a generation. I Do.....
(12-12-2020, 06:13 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Our local news did a segment on, "Why You Still Have To Wear A Mask After Getting The Vaccine".

I can't find their's, but here is much the same from the New York Times.

Quote:The new Covid-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna seem to be remarkably good at preventing serious illness. But it’s unclear how well they will curb the spread of the coronavirus.

That’s because the Pfizer and Moderna trials tracked only how many vaccinated people became sick with Covid-19. That leaves open the possibility that some vaccinated people get infected without developing symptoms, and could then silently transmit the virus — especially if they come in close contact with others or stop wearing masks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/healt...-mask.html

If you risk the vaccine, but still can get sick, just don't have symptoms, and can still infect others, what makes you any less a risk then those that did not take the vaccine?

Makes no damn sense to me.  

They aren't even sure it will curb the spread, so why the rush, and why the big push? People should be asking these questions and a lot more.

It is bad enough they are willing to risk the well being of adults, but it will not be long before they will be forcing you to do this crap shoot with your children.

Yeah, I heard the same thing on TV this evening. If you take the vaccine, you still have to remain "safe" - mask up, social distance, stay at home, etc. My reaction was the same as yours - what's the damn point of taking the vaccine then? It appears to convey NO usefulness or advantage, so why subject yourself to it?

Not gonna happen in this house. They'll have to inject me with an unhealthy dose of lead first, so that will leave more vaccine for the rest of y'all, 'cause they won't need to waste it on my carcass.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Over here in the UK, we're now boasting that -not only were we supposedly the first to take the useless vaccine,
we've also developed a new strain of the virus. This is probably to cover the delay of shutting down large parts of
London, which of course, means it effects the mainstream media.

The BBC report that a lock-down in the capital will effect millions of people, like it's news to the rest of the country!
However, this alleged 'new strain' is only a scare-tactic -in my opinion, as little is mentioned on it.
tinysure

Quote:Covid: Millions more face tier 3 as new strain identified

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8801]
London: Home of the Beautiful People.

'Millions more people in England are set to move into the toughest Covid restrictions after ministers
warned that a new Covid strain of the virus may be linked to a rise in infections.

London, most of Essex and parts of Hertfordshire will join tier three at 00:01 GMT on Wednesday.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock said action was needed immediately to slow an "exponential" spike
in cases. No 10 rejected suggestions it might now review Christmas guidelines.

The announcement will move about 10.8 million people into tier three, with 61% of England's population
-or 34 million people -under the toughest restrictions from Wednesday.

Under tier three -very high alert -rules pubs and restaurants must close, except for takeaway and delivery,
and indoor entertainment venues such as theatres, bowling alleys and cinemas must remain shut.
Schools can remain open, but the government has threatened legal action against Greenwich Council,
in south-east London, after it wrote to head teachers asking all schools to move classes online amid
a rise in Covid cases.

The Department for Education said if the Labour-led council did not withdraw its advice by later this morning,
the government would seek an injunction at the High Court to enforce its powers to keep schools open.

It comes as a weekly review of Scotland's Covid-19 levels system will be held later.
All 32 local authority areas will have their situation assessed by politicians and public health officials.
Speaking at a Downing Street briefing on Monday evening, Mr Hancock said the virus was doubling
in some areas of England roughly every seven days.

It would only take a few doublings of cases for hospitals in the capital, Essex and Kent to be "overwhelmed",
he warned...'
BBC:

(Gotta keep the narrative going or they'll have to start reporting on the truth!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-15-2020, 09:57 AM)BIAD Wrote: Over here in the UK, we're now boasting that -not only were we supposedly the first to take the useless vaccine, we've also developed a new strain of the virus. This is probably to cover the delay of shutting down large parts of London, which of course, means it effects the mainstream media.

The BBC report that a lock-down in the capital will effect millions of people, like it's news to the rest of the country!

However, this alleged 'new strain' is only a scare-tactic -in my opinion, as little is mentioned on it.
tinysure

(Gotta keep the narrative going or they'll have to start reporting on the truth!)

Still makes me wonder about the push for a vaccine that will not change anything that we are already doing, and making the restrictions greater.

People in my area stayed isolated for over 45 days, and most of the elderly country folk are still isolated. It has now been nine full months since they started the "14 Day quarantine to flatten the curve". For what?

At this point I am ready to  say, "To hell with the vaccine and the virus. "

If my elderly mother didn't live with me I would be ready to hang out in hospital emergency rooms, giving out hugs and kisses.
tinyok

• minusculebeercheers 

I think we all need to put brakes on for a wile, lets cool our heads. For young healthy people im not sure the vaccine is needed as something that has to be taken now. But remember there are a lot of people with blood cancers who if they get the CCP virus is more or less a death sentence, for people like this the side affects need to be very big to out size death.
The main thing that I hate about all this is the way the governments are playing the people, its just evil.
Now as far as having to use your mask after you get the vaccine that is just a way to protect you from the nut cases out there who might attack you for not wearing a mask, and to stop people from just saying "I had the vaccine, I dont have to use a mask"
I do worry about the long term side effect of the vaccine, but death by CCP virus is very long term side affect
Understand that I post this as information, it does not mean I support or do not support any CCP vaccine. 

Quote:South Korea tries to quell anxiety over flu shots after 9 mysterious deaths

The deaths are under investigation, but officials were quick to rule out the vaccines themselves — which they said were all from local drugmakers and not from lots for export — as the main cause.
  • [Image: facebook.svg]
  • [Image: twitter.svg]
  • [Image: reddit.svg]

By: New York Times | Seoul | Updated: October 22, 2020 7:47:24 pm
[img=640x0]https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/10/covid-vaccine-2.jpg[/img]Health authorities have refused to suspend the campaign citing a lack of evidence to suggest direct links between the deaths and the vaccines. (Representational Image)
Written by Choe Sang-Hun and Sui-Lee Wee
Seoul, South Korea — South Korean authorities are investigating the mysterious deaths of nine people after they had been vaccinated against seasonal influenza. And although officials said there was no link between the deaths and the vaccinations, there was worry that the cases could cause panic at a critical time for vaccination efforts.
The deaths happened over the past week, including five reported Wednesday. Officials said two of the deaths might have resulted from anaphylactic shock, a serious allergic reaction, but gave no further details.

The deaths are under investigation, but officials were quick to rule out the vaccines themselves — which they said were all from local drugmakers and not from lots for export — as the main cause. Given the scope of South Korea’s flu vaccination program, and the small number of other problems reported so far, some experts said that coincidence is more likely to be involved.
Instead, officials vowed to step up a government flu-vaccination campaign to prevent the country’s health care system from being overloaded with flu patients amid the coronavirus pandemic — both viruses have similar symptoms of early infection, like fever and cough.
“We have not found a direct connection between these deaths and vaccines, or a relationship between the deaths and adverse effects reported after flu shots,” said Jung Eun-kyeong, commissioner of the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency. “We don’t think that the situation calls for the suspending of the inoculation program.”
Jung convened a special news conference Wednesday after the series of deaths, starting with a teenager who died Friday, grabbed headlines in South Korea. But with autopsies likely to take days, public anxiety is running high in a country where anti-vaccine sentiment has flared before.
South Korea, and many other countries, have seen annual flu inoculation programs as critical to efforts to also deal with the coronavirus, especially for children, the elderly, pregnant women and medical personnel. Officials unveiled plans to procure 20% more flu vaccines for this winter than last year to inoculate up to 30 million people, more than half the country’s population.
But the campaign made headlines last month when it was discovered that some vaccines supplied by a local company, which needed to be refrigerated at all times, had been exposed to room temperature while being transported. A recall was ordered, and officials said about 2,300 people had received doses from the faulty batch, which was meant mainly for young children and teenagers.
Still, officials said that alone should not have rendered the vaccines dangerous. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the concern about lack of temperature control is that it can render the vaccines ineffective, rather than toxic.
Then, earlier this month, 615,000 doses of a flu vaccine shipped by another company were also recalled after some of them were found to contain white particles, which the government described as being a harmless protein. Almost 18,000 people had received doses before they were recalled.
No serious harm had been reported from those lots, although dozens of people who received those doses reported fevers or other minor complaints — which are common reactions to flu shots, officials said. None of the nine people reported dead received vaccines from those that had been recalled, they added.
After suspending the vaccination program for teenagers for three weeks, it resumed Oct. 13. Three days later, a 17-year-old boy in Incheon, just west of Seoul, died after receiving his shot. On Tuesday, a 77-year-old woman was found dead at her home in Gochang, south of Seoul, after being vaccinated a day earlier. On the same day, an 82-year-old man who had also been inoculated died in the central city of Daejeon.
Four of the five people who died Wednesday ranged in ages from 53 to 89. Information about the two other people who died, one Tuesday and one Wednesday, has not been released.
The nine who died, all of whom had received flu shots in the past, received vaccines supplied by several different local drugmakers, officials said.
“Since most people who got flu shots with the same vaccines reported no major problems, we concluded that those vaccines do not contain toxic materials,” said Kim Joong-gon, a professor of medicine at Seoul National University who led a team of investigators. “We concluded that we can exclude the vaccine as a problem.”
In general, flu vaccines have a good safety record. In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that the body of scientific evidence over decades “overwhelmingly” supports their safety.
Specifically in South Korea, officials said that since 2009, 25 people in South Korea had died after receiving flu vaccinations but that only one of the deaths was tied to the process.
Nearly 13 million South Koreans have received flu shots so far this year, 8.3 million of them for free as part of the government program. There have been complaints about minor reactions to shots, but those are normal every flu season. And Jung said Wednesday that some of the complaints were likely to have been influenced by media coverage of the recalls.
The anxiety over flu shots could also undermine public trust in an eventual coronavirus vaccine, which is already faltering as countries race to get their candidates approved. In a survey this month of 2,500 people in Gyeonggi-do, a populous province surrounding the South Korean capital of Seoul, 62% of respondents said they would not get vaccinated against the coronavirus until after the vaccine was proved to be completely safe.
Many scientists have expressed concern about the speed with which coronavirus vaccines are being developed. But getting a vaccine approved is only one hurdle. Managing public perception is another, especially if there are concerns about the vaccine being mishandled during transportation and storage.
Most vaccines have to be kept at low temperatures from the time they are manufactured to the time they are administered to prevent them from spoiling — what the industry calls a “cold chain.” The flu vaccine, for example, needs to stay refrigerated at between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius (35.6 and 46.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
That could complicate the distribution of a coronavirus vaccine. A number of the leading candidates under development would need to be kept at temperatures as low as minus 80 degrees Celsius (minus 112 degrees F).
In the United States, transportation and warehouse companies are scrambling to build “freezer farms.” Airlines are fitting their planes with freezers, and glass vial makers are inventing methods to make vials that do not crack from very cold temperatures. Courier services like UPS and FedEx are making dry ice.
But cold facilities are lacking in other parts of the world, including Central America, rural India and Southeast Asia, which experts say could hinder mass immunization.
Typically, multiple reports of adverse reactions from vaccines are investigated by a country’s drug regulator in an attempt to determine the frequency of such events and whether there are causal links. While these investigations are underway, countries can choose to continue the vaccination program if the benefits are considered to outweigh the risks.
link