Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will you take the vaccine ?
I'm not entirely sure how folks, in the US in particular, can't see that the main thrust of this is all about control. Everything, and I mean everything, being bandied about is geared towards control of the population, and there are still folks here who cannot seem to see that, and tow the party Line like lemmings.

A vaccine that folks have to be bribed to take? When the bribes fail, I expect it to be made mandatory. That should be around the same time that they finally follow the Biden Plan to disarm the people by placing innocuous guns on the NFA registry and requiring them to either be turned in in a bribe-laced "buy back", or through confiscation from those who refuse to either sell them "back" to the very people who are going to place the jack boots on their throats, OR register them in the hare-brained Biden Disarmament Plan. You can't effectively control a people who will shoot you very well, so the disarmament is in tandem with the vaccines and lockdowns and election thefts here. They seem to be kicking the plan into a higher gear, trying to overwhelm us with everything all at once.

Here are some items for them to consider:

1) I ain't taking no vaccine. it will take more of you than it is worth to poke one in me, and that is not a threat, it's a promise. The harder they push this vaccine in tandem with all the other draconian measures they roll out against us, the more certain I become that I would rather die first. They are pushing it harder than actual health science dictates they should be, and that smells like a trap to me. It seems to be driven by an ulterior motive, else it would comport with the actual science of the plandemic.

2) I ain't selling any of my stuff "back" to people who never owned it to begin with, and I certainly ain't giving it up to the very folks who will then turn it on me. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

3) If I had to register anything under the NFA, I would then have to consider that one NFA firearm is much like another, and therefore "maintenance" on any such weapon would soon involve turning it from an innocuous semi-auto self-loader into a full auto machine gun. After all, the taxes and penalties are the same either way, for all NFA firearms, so there is no longer any incentive NOT to own a machinegun. There are roughly 120 million civilian AR-15's in private US hands. I expect a healthy proportion of those would suddenly become military grade M-16's over night. We would suddenly become a Machinegun Nation, the very thing the NFA was supposed to halt, rather than promote...

4) Are TPTB SURE they want to up-arm an angry populace?

5) let the chips fall where they may.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-05-2020, 09:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how folks, in the US in particular, can't see that the main thrust of this is all about control. Everything, and I mean everything, being bandied about is geared towards control of the population, and there are still folks here who cannot seem to see that, and tow the party Line like lemmings.

They are pushing it harder than actual health science dictates they should be, and that smells like a trap to me. It seems to be driven by an ulterior motive, else it would comport with the actual science of the plandemic.

Yeah, I think it stinks to high heaven too.  This is not airborn ebola, weaponized anthrax, etc.  It doesn't merit what we're seeing.  You have to ask what they would have done if it had been something like those things.  Run in circles, scream and shout.
Potentially, eventually. Standing in line for this first round? No. 

I've gotten the flu vaccine a few times, 2 of the 3 were when my kids were born, the 3rd was when my daughter was terrified to get it so I went and got one first in front of her to make her feel better. 

But I won't be begging for it and I won't get this first round. Once I see that it doesnt turn people into zombies I will think about it  tinylaughing
(12-05-2020, 08:27 PM)drussell41 Wrote: This is a bribe if you don't really need the money, but it's coercion if you've been hammered by the shutdowns and in desperate need of money.

You are right. More important, I think they are testing to see how many of us can be bought, and what our price is.

I hope we show them, as @Mystic Wanderer said, that the majority of us value our lives and the lives of our loved ones more than this pittance they are offering, for us to be guinea pigs for their experiments, though they clearly see us as valueless.

Unfortunately,  I see the future of this as @Ninurta sees it, if the majority stands firm, they will attempt to make it mandatory. 

Our only way out of this mess, is to let them cut off their noses to spite their faces.

When the majority has their buying power limited, the beast will go hungry. It is time for us ants to wake up to the power we have and to use it.

It was just an animated movie, but it would do us well to remember this truth. 
Quote:Hopper: You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It's not about food. It's about keeping those ants in line.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-05-2020, 10:20 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: You are right. More important, I think they are testing to see how many of us can be bought, and what our price is.

I hope we show them, as @Mystic Wanderer said, that the majority of us value our lives and the lives of our loved ones more than this pittance they are offering, for us to be guinea pigs for their experiments, though they clearly see us as valueless.

Correct. To my mind, it's no different than someone walking up to me with a pistol and 1500 bucks in his hand, and saying "Here's some money. Can I shoot you now?"

Quote:Unfortunately,  I see the future of this as @Ninurta sees it, if the majority stands firm, they will attempt to make it mandatory. 

Our only way out of this mess, is to let them cut off their noses to spite their faces.

When the majority has their buying power limited, the beast will go hungry. It is time for us ants to wake up to the power we have and to use it.

Yup. Folks can get by on a lot less than they do, and they just don't realize that. For example, Grace and I were just in the kitchen, planning out a few meals. She had me dig out a bag or rice, which I did, with the comment that I used to eat a LOT of rice. I ate it with cream and sugar in the morning as cereal, ate it with chili powder and whatever vegetables I could find like onions, beans (also cheap, but loaded with protein), and green peppers at lunch, and added in ground beef at supper... but the bulk was that old standby rice, which costs next to nothing. I can live for months on end like that, with the occasional dish of ramen noodles (at about 10 cents a pack) or frozen burritos to vary it up a little.

I bet I can live longer like that than TPTB can stand to watch their bottom lines shrink and dry up to nothing.

A big ol' bag of bulk rice, a big ol' bag of dry beans, a big ol' bag of corn meal (I've eaten a lot of "mush" - which can be wonderfully varied, too - and corn bread), a few spices, a couple of cases of ramen noodles, and a few rounds for the ol' squirrel rifle to knock down the occasional critter for the stew pot, and I can live like a king for a very long time - certainly longer than "they" can stand to be broke. I've been broke most of my life, and I'm used to it, "They" ain't.

Quote:It was just an animated movie, but it would do us well to remember this truth. 
Quote:Hopper: You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It's not about food. It's about keeping those ants in line.

And there it is. It may be just a "children's movie", but then again it has been said "out of the mouths of babes..."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization

Quote:[Image: spikeproteinclose.jpg]

The vaccine contains a  spike protein (see image) called  syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.

Read it here: Source
(12-05-2020, 10:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization

Quote:[Image: spikeproteinclose.jpg]

The vaccine contains a  spike protein (see image) called  syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the vaccine works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.

Read it here: Source

Grace told me yesterday about a study out of Johns Hopkins that found there has been no net increase of deaths due to covid - the death rate has stayed the same, no "death spikes" as will be found in an actual pandemic, like the spikes in death rate that appeared in the 1918 Flu Pandemic.

It's a scam, y'all, and when folks are scamming you, they have a reason for that....

Hell no to taking the vaccine ! 

The reason I retired is because I would have to get tested and have to take it because of job requirements. 

It's ok, I have my natural herbal remedy .   

tinycool minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-05-2020, 09:54 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how folks, in the US in particular, can't see that the main thrust of this is all about control. Everything, and I mean everything, being bandied about is geared towards control of the population, and there are still folks here who cannot seem to see that, and tow the party Line like lemmings.

They are pushing it harder than actual health science dictates they should be, and that smells like a trap to me. It seems to be driven by an ulterior motive, else it would comport with the actual science of the plandemic.

Yeah, I think it stinks to high heaven too.  This is not airborn ebola, weaponized anthrax, etc.  It doesn't merit what we're seeing.  You have to ask what they would have done if it had been something like those things.  Run in circles, scream and shout.

It makes me wonder, would we even be having a "pandemic" if Trump was not in office.

I mean, they --the Elite-- have tried everything in the book to oust Trump from day one. Do believe they even added a few new chapters to their 'Dirty Playbook 101' of D.C. Politics.

Next, you have those that have billions invested in vaccines --Gates/Fauci --and I personally cannot trust a Man who touts depopulation/sterilization and vaccines all in one breath (Gates).

I will never get the vaccine, especially if what some say is true, about one of the severe side effects is neurological disorders. 

Plus it takes years of trials and studies for a vaccine to get approved, if ever --- 

BUT through their fear mongering propaganda that they have been pushing through the MSM, there will be millions of people who will willingly be led to the slaughter house, so to speak. The poor brainwashed souls will take the vaccine in good faith without question. Sadly trusting that what they are being told is the 'truth'. smdh

The only way I would be forced to get the vaccine, is if I am told that the only way I could see my Jim  (in a nursing home) is if I got vaccinated for covid.. Even then, it would be iffy. 
Having said that, when they ask me --if they ask me-- if I want Jim to get the vaccine, I will have to say NO. Unless they tell me it is mandatory for Jim to get it. Which I pray it is not.

On a side note, I have never had a flu or pneumonia shot.
Do not intend to start either.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I'll let others be the Guinea pigs.  I'll see how they're making out in a few years and then decide.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(12-08-2020, 04:17 AM)senona Wrote: On a side note, I have never had a flu or pneumonia shot.

I get the flu vax every year.  I've had the pneumonia ones but won't repeat that.  Came to the conclusion it's a stupid vax after reading up.   However, these vaccines coming out....   I think it's an immune disorder disaster just waiting to happen.   Two of these things reprogram our cells to produce something to which our immune system reacts.   How much of a leap is it to imagine the immune system attacking the cells themselves?  

One of the other COVID vaccines uses chimp adenovirus vector.   I want nothing, ever, to do with something that uses anything from primates given SV40 and the suspicion that primate material may have had something to do with HIV (originally SIV).

I really hope you don't have to make a choice between the vaccine and being able to see Jim.
I'll just put this here, it's about Pfizer's past record.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-08-2020, 09:34 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 04:17 AM)senona Wrote: On a side note, I have never had a flu or pneumonia shot.

I get the flu vax every year.  I've had the pneumonia ones but won't repeat that.  Came to the conclusion it's a stupid vax after reading up.   However, these vaccines coming out....   I think it's an immune disorder disaster just waiting to happen.   Two of these things reprogram our cells to produce something to which our immune system reacts.   How much of a leap is it to imagine the immune system attacking the cells themselves?  

One of the other COVID vaccines uses chimp adenovirus vector.   I want nothing, ever, to do with something that uses anything from primates given SV40 and the suspicion that primate material may have had something to do with HIV (originally SIV).

I really hope you don't have to make a choice between the vaccine and being able to see Jim.

@"drussell41", you are an adult and can do with your body whatever you wish,

BUT...

I just read AGAIN today that something in the flu vaccine does something to the cells to attract the C-virus. Many doctors are pointing this out now and advising not to get flu shots. They hardly ever work anyway. They guess at which strain will be out there and most of the time, they miss the mark.
But, it's your choice.

ETA: I may have misunderstood your post.  I took it that you take the flu vaccine every year, but you won't take the pneumonia vaccine again.  Maybe you meant both?
There was a military study regarding the flu jab and covid. They found that people who had the flu jab were 36% more likely to be adversely affected by covid.

Study

Interestingly, the push for people to get the flu jab has been off the scale this year.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-09-2020, 11:03 AM)WonderCow Wrote: There was a military study regarding the flu jab and covid. They found that people who had the flu jab were 36% more likely to be adversely affected by covid.

Study

Interestingly, the push for people to get the flu jab has been off the scale this year.

Everything I see and hear from the Journalist-world tells me this scary monster that appears every year
and has different names, is a multi-faceted creation. It's a land-grab and its keeping the legacy media alive.

The tests... I still believe they're looking for something.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell's palsy - but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
  • Four people who received Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine in its clinical trial developed Bell's palsy, a form of temporary facial paralysis  
  • The alarming but rare side effect was revealed in a release of detailed data from the FDA ahead of its Thursday meeting when regulators will vote on approval 
  • FDA scientists ruled the side effect was not likely caused by the shot, but said they would likely recommend that Pfizer closely monitor recipients for palsy 
  • Bell's palsy can happen to anyone at any time, and its cause is unknown, though viral respiratory infections are considered a risk factor 
  • Only one inactivated inactivated flu shot was found to cause the serious side effect in 2001 and was quickly taken off the market

Read more: Source
Just started a webinar class for medical professionals.

Hearing concerning reports about adverse reactions from nurses that have received the vaccine.

It is not looking very good out of the gate.

This is from those that wanted and willingly took the vaccine.

Back to class.  No more ducking.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-09-2020, 06:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just started a webinar class for medical professionals.

Hearing concerning reports about adverse reactions from nurses that have received the vaccine.

What are they saying?  What kind of adverse reactions?
(12-09-2020, 06:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just started a webinar class for medical professionals.

Can you expand on the info ? This is not good. But there are bound to be horror stories, hopefully also miracle recoveries and immunization all on the same medical news platforms and Media newscast..
(12-09-2020, 06:54 PM)drussell41 Wrote: What are they saying?  What kind of adverse reactions?

This was a speciality group class, that covers a huge international geographical area. It was preclass conversation, and it was shut down fairly quickly,  so I didn't get specific details.

Got enough chatter to be very cautious. Even though I can't take vaccines anyway. 

It is the first thing in my list of allergies to avoid.  Placed there by the military way back in the early 2000s after progressive allergic reactions to any vaccine, including tetanus. 

After my last tetanus shot, the ER doctor was so afraid he ran an allergy test, and I lit up the list of adjuvants, like a Christmas tree.  

No can do vaccines.

• minusculebeercheers