Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID little or no effect on total deaths year after year
I have been wondering when someone of "note worthy reputation" would actually sit down and compare the number of deaths over the last few years. Deaths before COVID and then deaths after covid. My suspicion went up after Flu deaths seemed to disappear and the way hospitals are paid to declare a COVID-19 infection..

I do find the numbers kinda surprising after certain government idiots sent known sick people to nursing homes even if it was just the Flu that ended up killing so many of the old and infirm.
Quote:
Quote:Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Johns Hopkins University, critically analyzed the impact that COVID-19 had on U.S. deaths. According to her, the impact of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States can be fully understood by comparing it to the number of total deaths in the country.
According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”
The report says:
After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.
Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...ior-years/
Been talking to people I know in different parts of Russia, they all say the same, lots of people have got the CCP virus but its like influenza and are just at home sick, just like influenza it hits the sick and old hardest.
I still dont know why they closed the world down, other than to give China a chance to buy lots of firms
I wonder if Johns Hopkins ever addressed the deleted study? 

My tin foil hat is buzzing like mad as to why this is but I will try to keep speculation somewhat grounded. 

.... and I have nothing  tinybiggrin
(11-28-2020, 10:27 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Been talking to people I know in different parts of Russia, they all say the same, lots of people have got the CCP virus but its like influenza and are just at home sick, just like influenza it hits the sick and old hardest.
I still dont know why they closed the world down, other than to give China a chance to buy lots of firms

They did it so they could use it to control the masses. Just look how they used it to control our election this year in the U.S. telling people to stay home and use mail-in ballots. They are the easiest to manipulate.

And they can use it to keep people from one another. Human hugs give too much "love energy".  They are all about darkness and loneliness. They don't want human interaction. They are getting people ready for the next step, which is turning us into robots with their computer chips.
(11-28-2020, 10:12 AM)727Sky Wrote: I have been wondering when someone of "note worthy reputation" would actually sit down and compare the number of deaths over the last few years. Deaths before COVID and then deaths after covid. My suspicion went up after Flu deaths seemed to disappear and the way hospitals are paid to declare a COVID-19 infection..

I do find the numbers kinda surprising after certain government idiots sent known sick people to nursing homes even if it was just the Flu that ended up killing so many of the old and infirm.
Quote:
Quote:Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Johns Hopkins University, critically analyzed the impact that COVID-19 had on U.S. deaths. According to her, the impact of COVID-19 on deaths in the United States can be fully understood by comparing it to the number of total deaths in the country.
According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”
The report says:
After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.
Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...ior-years/

They should start doing the death count from before they started with the flu vaccines.

They used the claim that it was so important that you get get a flu vaccine because the flu was killing so many children and elderly.

They became so aggressive with the flu vaccine that it became standard, and you could lose your job if you refused. 

They just were not making enough money and some people were balking, because it made them sick, or they just got fed up with the jab.

In walks COVID. 

So if you do the count, start from before the original or beta hijack.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers