Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Election Fraud 2020
Here it is on OANN.  They have their own network, so it should stay up... I hope.

Quote:https://gab.com/RealMikeLindell/posts/10...3051536685
Mercy me!  They are panicking!  This one is deleted too.  I'll find it somewhere I'm sure.
Thanks to @"VioletDove" for finding this one that's still up.   minusculeknocks 

Watch it before something happens to this one.
I can’t believe how fast this video is being taken down.

I watched it on Oann. It was interesting. I just hope some of the people who refuse to believe watched it and it at least makes them think.
(02-05-2021, 08:07 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I can’t believe how fast this video is being taken down.

I watched it on Oann. It was interesting. I just hope some of the people who refuse to believe watched it and it at least makes them think.

@"VioletDove", it should do more than make them "think".  The PROOF is right there in front of them. I hate that he waited to the very end to show UNDENIABLE proof. Most folks won't make it that far.

Start at the 1:36:06 mark to see it.
(02-05-2021, 02:08 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I've heard that guy's name before.

Wasn't he involved in one of the shootings at a BLM protest last year? He was working with one of the news agencies iirc.

If I can find it, I will post it.

Yes. He has been involved in the filming/video-recording of at least two (maybe three) 'killings' at these events.
Son (adopted) of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Kevin J. Sullivan... Former Olympic speed skating contender... He needs (and somehow finds his way into) the spotlight regularly.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(02-05-2021, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is Mike Lindell's video of proof.  @"Ninurta", you might want to grab this before You Tube deletes it.

ETA: Well, that was quick!  If I come across it on another channel, I'll post it.

had to jump through hoops to do it, but I got it downloaded from another source,

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-07-2021, 08:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 05:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is Mike Lindell's video of proof.  @"Ninurta", you might want to grab this before You Tube deletes it.

ETA: Well, that was quick!  If I come across it on another channel, I'll post it.

had to jump through hoops to do it, but I got it downloaded from another source,

Thanks @"Ninurta".    minusculegoodjob
(02-05-2021, 08:43 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 02:08 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: I've heard that guy's name before.

Wasn't he involved in one of the shootings at a BLM protest last year? He was working with one of the news agencies iirc.

If I can find it, I will post it.

Yes. He has been involved in the filming/video-recording of at least two (maybe three) 'killings' at these events.
Son (adopted) of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Kevin J. Sullivan... Former Olympic speed skating contender... He needs (and somehow finds his way into) the spotlight regularly.
Thank you.

A soon as I read his name, I knew I'd heard it before.
Here's a handy resource. It's a listing of the election fraud cases already heard and dismissed, and of the winner in each case, and of the cases still open and pending. I've been dropping it on Leftists who are claiming "all of the election fraud cases have been thrown out of court for lack of merit or evidence", usually without comment, just to see if any of them actually READ the list. So far, none have. There would be howls of anguish, weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth if they had read it, and realized that Trump/GOP has actually won 15 of the 21 or 22 cases decided so far.

That tells me they are getting their "information", actually disinformation, from some source other than the courts they think are standing behind them 100%

Election Fraud Court Cases Listing

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

We don't have a thread on the second impeachment farce, so I'm just going to leave it here for posterity. 

For those on the Left, please take time to watch this. I think you'll see some things that mainstream media haven't told/shown you before about Trump. It could totally change your mind about him, or at least show you how they lie to you. 

News is still coming in about the fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential race. 
This article below shows how Virginia turned from Trump to Biden in a single 308,000 ballet dump in the middle of the night. 

Quote:The election results in Virginia’s Fairfax County were very suspect late Election Night.  There were five ballot drops each with over 300,000 votes for Biden in and out like a yoyo which ended up being 73% of the County’s votes for Biden.

We’ve reported since the election on the unreal results in Virginia on Election night.  We uncovered a pattern that occurred in Virginia as well as in other states that we labeled the “Drop and Roll”:

There are links and videos that need to be read inside this article, so continue here: LINK
Texas Judge ARRESTED On 150 Counts Of Voter Fraud!
Well, now we're getting somewhere!  Keep the arrests coming!
Looks like maybe some white hats are clearing the path for Trump to come back on the stage in 2024.

Quote:A Texas judge and three accomplices were arrested and charged with 150 counts of voter fraud.

Medina County Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez was arrested, along with three accomplices, and charged with a combined 150 counts of voter fraud, including organized election fraud, ballot harvesting and unlawful possession of ballots.
Read more: LINK
Quote:Hundreds of pages of emails and other documents obtained by Wisconsin Spotlight show that grant money from private left leaning groups, funded largely by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, resulted in Democrat activists infiltrating the November presidential election in Wisconsin’s five largest cities.

Here’s what the emails and Wisconsin Spotlight’s investigation found:
  • A former Democratic operative, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, served as a de facto elections administrator and had access to Green Bay’s absentee ballots days before the election

• Spitzer-Rubenstein asked Green Bay’s clerk if he and his team members could help correct or “cure” absentee ballots like they did in Milwaukee.

• Green Bay’s clerk grew increasingly frustrated with the takeover of her department by the Democrat Mayor’s staff and outside groups.

• Brown County Clerk Sandy Juno said the contract stipulated that Spitzer-Rubenstein would have four of the five keys to the KI Center ballroom where ballots were stored and counted.

• Brown County’s clerk said the city of Green Bay “went rogue.”

• Election law experts said the city illegally gave left-leaning groups authority over the election.

Read more: SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: INFILTRATING THE ELECTION
It's March, 2021.  I know the election fraud is "beating a dead horse" at this point, but I want to post this for posterity. 

This report by GP shows all the election glitches they reported that now is being called to be taken down. 
The format didn't post the same as it is in the report. Here the numbers on top are the switched votes, and the numbers on the bottom are the lost votes.

If nothing else is saved, this will be:

Quote:The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched Votes 
L
ost Votes

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

Florida

Michigan

New York

Georgia

Ohio

Virginia

California

Arizona

Minnesota

Tennessee

Louisiana

Illinois

Wisconsin

Colorado

Utah

New Hampshire

Iowa

New Mexico

Missouri

Nevada

Alaska

Washington

Hawaii

Texas

Kansas

Nebraska

Kentucky

Arkansas

South Carolina

Montana

South Dakota

North Dakota

Maryland

North Carolina

District of Columbia

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Oregon

Alabama

Mississippi

Maine

Rhode Island

West Virginia

Idaho

Oklahoma

Indiana

Delaware

Vermont

OVERALL TOTALS

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. 

Read the entire report here to see ALL the glitches: GP Report
(03-03-2021, 08:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: News is still coming in about the fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential race. 
This article below shows how Virginia turned from Trump to Biden in a single 308,000 ballet dump in the middle of the night. 

Quote:The election results in Virginia’s Fairfax County were very suspect late Election Night.  There were five ballot drops each with over 300,000 votes for Biden in and out like a yoyo which ended up being 73% of the County’s votes for Biden.

We’ve reported since the election on the unreal results in Virginia on Election night.  We uncovered a pattern that occurred in Virginia as well as in other states that we labeled the “Drop and Roll”:

There are links and videos that need to be read inside this article, so continue here: LINK

I watched the election closely on Election night, paying particular attention to VA, since that is where I live. I knew we were in trouble within a few minutes after the polls closed here, when AP called the election for Biden, With a mere 12% of the vote counted, and that vote counted up to that point breaking nearly 70% in favor of Trump, AP called the election for Biden instead, despite all the evidence to the contrary, and despite the low proportion of the vote having been counted.

It's almost as if AP were in on the fraud... and yes, there was plenty of voting fraud in VA.

I later watched, with my very own lyin' eyes, when 560 votes were taken away from Trump and given to Biden during a count update. It wasn't that Biden gained the 560 votes that got my attention, it was that Biden got EXACTLY the number of votes that Trump LOST in that update. How does a candidate LOSE votes during a count? not a recount, but the initial count? beyond that, how does his opponent gain exactly the same number of votes he lost? The only answer I can come up with is election rigging.

I am convinced that election fraud and rigging happened. I was convinced before all the other evidence came out, as I watched it happen in real time, on election night.

We have to work locally to fix this broken mess. It's not going to happen if we rely on the national infrastructure - they are hard at work trying to do an end run around the Constitution and ignore it in order to institutionalize vote rigging. They are, right now, trying to usurp power over elections that states hold and steal it for the federal government, entirely against what the Constitution plainly states.

That cannot be allowed to stand.

(03-11-2021, 09:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's March, 2021.  I know the election fraud is "beating a dead horse" at this point, but I want to post this for posterity. 

This report by GP shows all the election glitches they reported that now is being called to be taken down. 
The format didn't post the same as it is in the report. Here the numbers on top are the switched votes, and the numbers on the bottom are the lost votes.

Quote:The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched Votes 
L
ost Votes

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

Florida

Michigan

New York

Georgia

Ohio

Virginia

California

Arizona

Minnesota

Tennessee

Louisiana

Illinois

Wisconsin

Colorado

Utah

New Hampshire

Iowa

New Mexico

Missouri

Nevada

Alaska

Washington

Hawaii

Texas

Kansas

Nebraska

Kentucky

Arkansas

South Carolina

Montana

South Dakota

North Dakota

Maryland

North Carolina

District of Columbia

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Oregon

Alabama

Mississippi

Maine

Rhode Island

West Virginia

Idaho

Oklahoma

Indiana

Delaware

Vermont

OVERALL TOTALS

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. 

That is frightful. I wonder how many of MY votes were switched from Trump to Biden...?! Perhaps I should only have voted once... smallveryupset

~ Dean Martin ~

(03-12-2021, 07:50 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 09:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's March, 2021.  I know the election fraud is "beating a dead horse" at this point, but I want to post this for posterity. 

That is frightful. I wonder how many of MY votes were switched from Trump to Biden...?! Perhaps I should only have voted once... smallveryupset

Giantlaughingatyou

Okay, so we're finally getting the ODNI report about what they found while investigating the 2020 election fraud. 

Here is page 5 listing the bullet points.

[Image: 2976ac6003ce3c01.jpg]

Seriously? They're putting the most blame on Russia again?  Who (awake) believes this garbage?  IT WAS CHINA... ALL THE WAY!

At this point, I think we can say with confidence that all our intelligence arms are compromised.  How much did they pay this joker to write this and release it to the public?

Read the full report here:  PDF LINK
(03-16-2021, 11:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, so we're finally getting the ODNI report about what they found while investigating the 2020 election fraud. 

Here is page 5 listing the bullet points.

Seriously? They're putting the most blame on Russia again?  Who (awake) believes this garbage?  IT WAS CHINA... ALL THE WAY!

At this point, I think we can say with confidence that all our intelligence arms are compromised.  How much did they pay this joker to write this and release it to the public?

Read the full report here:  PDF LINK
It is my understanding that this report is written/published under the new regime...but, that President Trump has the original, published by former DNI Ratcliffe.

~ Dean Martin ~

Our independent intelligence assessment of this intelligence document is that it should have "Made in China" stamped somewhere on every page of it. We have high confidence in this assessment.

it gives all indications of having been written by the same people who wrote the "Trump Dossier".