Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Election Fraud 2020
From Mystic's link, an important element that shows how technology usurped
the 2020 US election.

Quote:Audit Report Says Dominion Software ‘Purposefully’ Designed to ‘Create Systemic Fraud’

'Earlier this morning, Michigan state judge Kevin Elensheimer ordered the release of a redacted report on
the results of an examination of the Dominion voting machines from Antrim County, Michigan.

Antrim County is the place where allegedly, a “software glitch” in the Dominion machines switched some
6,000 votes from President Trump to former Vice President Joe Biden.

The audit of the Dominion machines was conducted on December 6 by Allied Security Operations Group,
a cyber security firm near Dallas, Texas. The audit was requested by Michigan attorney, Matthew DePerno.

Quote:“We Conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully
designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Allied Security Operations Group, Antrim County Forensics Report

The group says the Dominion intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballots errors.
“We observed an error rate of 68.05%. “This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security
and election integrity,” the report reads.

The experts says the errors lead to “bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency,
and no audit trail.” The cyber team says based on their preliminary study, Dominion machines should
not be used in Michigan and the results from Antrim County should not have been certified...'
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here is a documentary that Joshua Phillipp with CrossRoads has been telling us he was working on for a few weeks now. He finally got it up and ready to view on their new platform, YouMaker.

Joshua covers all the fraud so far in one documentary. He has asked people to share it, so here it is.

Quote:https://www.youmaker.com/video/60bb93fa-...0b9621cb57
This is a good interview (by Tracy & Frank Beanz) with Patrick Byrne (founder & former CEO of Overstock.com), regarding the meeting, yesterday (Sunday, 12/20/2020), at the White House, with President Trump, Sydney Powell, (Gen.) Michael Flynn, Rudy Giuliani, Patrick Byrne and members of the President's General Counsel.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/21/dark-to...president/

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

Some of you have given up, but I'm still in the game of trusting that Trump will win this election. Not sure how it's going to play out; there are several paths to victory. Will this be the one taken?
We know that election/voter fraud took place in all the swing states, so...

Quote:Citing the United States Constitution and U.S. Code, Constitutional Lawyer Ivan Raiklin says it is Vice President Mike Pence’s duty to instruct states to expeditiously send their Electoral College Certificates immediately if they have not been received.

U.S.C. 12 explains that “When no certificate of vote and list mentioned in sections 9 and 11 of this title from any State shall have been received by the President of the Senate or by the Archivist of the United States by the fourth Wednesday in December, after the meeting of the electors shall have been held, the President of the Senate … shall request, by the most expeditious method available, the secretary of state of the State to send up the certificate…”

Beyond the allegations and evidence of widespread fraud presented by both President Donald Trump’s legal team and independent lawyers and witnesses across the United States, several states have now sent competing slates of delegates to Washington, D.C.

Additionally, Republicans in Pennsylvania and Arizona have asked the U.S. Congress not to accept the votes assigned by the state’s Secretary of State, suggesting they represent fraudulent election results.

Should Pence take this action, he is then instructed by the law to request these states immediately send accurate Electoral College Certificates before January 6.

Raiklin told National File that Pence will essentially force states to reclaim their Constitutional power to appoint Electoral College votes.

“That forces State Legislatures’ hand,” said Raiklin. “Pence can force the legislatures to reclaim their Constitutional power, hold a session, and appoint the Electoral College votes themselves as the Supreme Court did not address this issue.”

According to Raiklin, the Constitution would allow these states to be completely stricken from the Electoral College if Pence should refuse to accept them, and the number of Electoral College votes required to win would shrink dramatically from 270. President Trump would win under a simple majority of Electoral College votes, 232-227, without any risk of triggering a contingent election.

While many legal scholars have indicated there is ambiguity about how Electoral Votes are accepted, the media has maintained that Biden’s electoral win was secured on December 14, and will be confirmed on January 20. However, Raiklin tells National File he is willing to defend his analysis.

“I challenge any attorney anywhere to fact check this. If you have a different legal analysis, prove it.”

Should Republicans push for a contingent election, President Trump’s victory would again rely on Pence to cast the tie breaking vote after the House and Senate are deadlocked on whether battleground states Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin should be stricken from the total. Should neither candidate reach 270 votes, a contingent election would almost certainly see President Trump reelected by a vote cast by individual states, not Representatives, in the House, and Vice President Pence reelected in the Senate.

President Trump and his Republican allies in the House of Representatives and potentially the Senate have been preparing for an Electoral College contest on January 6 that may well lead to a contingent election. According to Raiklin, this would spare the country from this almost wholly uncharted territory.

Source
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Here's Hope you are Right,,,,  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is more of the shenanigans that took place to ensure Biden be declared the winner. 

INTIMIDATION!

Woman Arrested For Sending Threats To Wayne County Republican Who Refused to Certify Vote; Threats Included Pics Of Mutilated Bodies

Quote:A woman in New Hampshire has been arrested on federal charges after communicating a series of threats to Monica Palmer, chair of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, because Palmer had refused to certify the election for Biden in the wake of numerous accusations and proof of voter fraud. Threats included pictures of naked, mutilated bodies and pictures of Palmer’s own daughter.

The suspect, Katelyn Jones, apparently lives in Michigan, but was on vacation in Epping, NH when she was brought into custody. Her mugshot does not appear to be publicly available.

Monica Palmer was just doing her job to keep the election fair. Then this bitch, who was in charge of certifying the election, sends out threats to Palmer because she had the nerve to mention seeing fraud.

Quote:“The allegations in this case should make all of us disgusted,” stated United States Attorney Schneider. “There is simply no place in Michigan, or in the United States, for chilling threats like this to people who are simply doing what they believe is correct.”

“Due to the potential wide scope of the investigation, we contacted the F.B.I. for their assistance in this case,” said Director Kosanke. “As a result of the combined efforts between the F.B.I. and our investigative team, led by Detective Ryan Schroerlucke, federal felony charges were filed. I would like to express appreciation to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for their assistance in this investigation.”

According to the affidavit, on November 18, 2020, Jones is alleged to have knowingly and willfully transmitted communications containing threats to injure AV-1 and her family due to actions AV-1 took in her official capacity at Chair of the Wayne County Board of Canvasers. The affidavit describes a series of threatening text messages that were sent from a phone alleged to be associated with Jones to AV-1’s phone. In those texts Jones called AV-1 a racist and a terrorist and used graphic and profane language. It is also alleged that Jones sent AV-1 two graphic photographs of a bloody, naked, mutilated, dead woman lying on the ground. Immediately following, Jones sent AV-1 a photograph of AV-1’s minor daughter. AV-1 also received similar threats on her Instagram account.

If convicted, Jones faces up to 20 years in federal prison, and a fine of up to $250,000.

A complaint is only a charge and not evidence of guilty. Defendant Jones is innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proving these charges lies entirely on the United States, and that burden never shifts to the defendant.

Source

What you wanna bet she gets off without being found guilty? 

This reminds me of the story I saw this week about a Trump supporter being targeted and ran over by an Antifa, or BLM member, and then left the scene. He was later arrested, but the judge dismissed the case!!!  The injured man is in the hospital with multiple injuries! 

This is why our country is in the mess it's in now; no punishment for the guilty.
She knows her stuff and digs deep to expose the corruption.

I posted this in the shout box, but it will be buried in no time. So, for those who missed it, here is a 270 page PDF posted by Sidney Powell with some of the voter fraud evidence she's discovered from foreign influence.

Quote:https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content/upl...R-NEWS.pdf
I have been following this very closely, lots and lots of talk about big things happening but it never does. I dont think that anything is going to change, like it or not DT is gone. If he calls the army in to help him, will the army help?. If the army stands beside him then its war, if he steps down then the left/islam crush you. Its a lose lose, and a very well planed lose lose.
BREAKING: http://AuditVotes.com just called the Pennsylvania Presidential race for Trump after deducting the 200,000 confirmed fraudulent votes from Biden's total. Here's where the race stands with 6 states still contested:

[Image: EqbzjBxVoAAfFlz?format=png&name=small]
Right Side Broadcasting is covering the election fraud hearings in GA live right now.  When it's over, you can go back and watch what you missed. Some really good EVIDENCE being shown to the committee.

(12-30-2020, 01:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: BREAKING: http://AuditVotes.com just called the Pennsylvania Presidential race for Trump after deducting the 200,000 confirmed fraudulent votes from Biden's total. Here's where the race stands with 6 states still contested:

[Image: EqbzjBxVoAAfFlz?format=png&name=small]

Quick, censor that report before tens of millions of people are afflicted by hurt feelings.  Isn't there a 911 number that reaches Google? tinybiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Quote:Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton County’s Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer
Finally, some evidence that can't be ignored. Well, none of it should have been ignored, but now we have "science" to back up our claims. Since "science" is their god, maybe they'll take notice.

Quote:Members of Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday held a hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws, and their past and present impact on the current Election cycle.

The star of the show on Wednesday was inventor Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

Mr. Pulitzer said he has “no regard for the smoke and mirrors of how the machines work.” – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER BALLOTS.

“I don’t care about the machine. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact [ballot] and that physical artifact has material differences district to district that should not be there.”

Pulitzer said it would take him two hours to look at 500,000 ballots.

The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcomittee unanimously passed a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots with the process Pulitzer outlined during today’s hearing.

Go to THE REPORT to see photos of corrupt ballots and watch a video.
So - finally - someone in Arizona (Attorney General, Mark Brnovich) has removed their chastity belt, and joined the fray... ... ...

"Arizona Attorney General Steps Up, Joins Battle For Forensic Audit of Election Equipment and Ballot Images"

https://thedcpatriot.com/arizona-attorne...ot-images/

Wonder how long the Election Board of Maricopa County will stall on this... ?

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

I saved a post on Twitter that stated that the ballots Jovan H. Pulitzer was going to audit had been destroyed before he could get to them.  When I went to grab it, it wasn't there.   tinyok Twitter taking censorship a step further?

Destroying ballots alone is a crime!   minusculeredtantrum   They are supposed to keep them for 22 months.

I'm so sick of the Left's crimes and nothing being done about it!  I just want to eat nails!   smallfit
(01-01-2021, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saved a post on Twitter that stated that the ballots Jovan H. Pulitzer was going to audit had been destroyed before he could get to them.  When I went to grab it, it wasn't there.   tinyok Twitter taking censorship a step further?

Destroying ballots alone is a crime!   minusculeredtantrum   They are supposed to keep them for 22 months.

I'm so sick of the Left's crimes and nothing being done about it!  I just want to eat nails!   smallfit

Nah, don't do it. Don't eat nails. Eat a fine meal instead. Doing that right here soon. Herb butter bread in the oven (legal herbs, it is from a grocery store nearby)

America is strong enough to survive 4 years of Biden and Harris. It just is. This sucks, but you all will win this, eventually..
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(01-01-2021, 06:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saved a post on Twitter that stated that the ballots Jovan H. Pulitzer was going to audit had been destroyed before he could get to them.  When I went to grab it, it wasn't there.   tinyok Twitter taking censorship a step further?

We have gone too long looking the other way and "tolerating" rather than earnestly expecting people and organizations to obey the law and show basic respect for our common culture.  All of the casual criminality you note is a by-product of what has been noted as, "when you let anything go, everything goes".

The sad thing is, even if Trump remains the president, that is only the start of what would have to be a multi-decades effort, top to bottom, to reorient our society's expectations and standards.

Hate to say it, but I wonder if the USA in its current state has what it takes to accomplish a turn-around of that magnitude.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Quote:[/url]Patrick Byrne
@PatrickByrne
[url=https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne]

BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):
3:15 PM · Jan 1, 2021

[Image: EqrCfvnXMAUpjBP?format=jpg&name=360x360]

[Image: EqrChFHXcAI2azt?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EqrChbjXEAACS7P?format=jpg&name=large]

On Wednesday afternoon in the Georgia Senate Judiciary voted to have these ballots inspected. What happened next?

Rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse and began loading up. I will post that video promptly.

And then, a shredding company was engaged. They shredded everything. Not just a normal shredding either. They did not shred into long strips, or even tiny confetti: they did military-grade shredding down to tiny spitballs.

The video of the enterprise van is too big for me to upload right here. But trust me, there is a video of enterprise moving vans pulling up at 10 o’clock at night, after the Senate subcommittee voted to investigate the stuff, and they got loaded up.

Oh, I guess I should mention: we grabbed samples of the fake ones.

There are more pictures in his thread, but I grabbed enough to give you an idea of how huge this is!

Quote:Begin here: https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/status/...72832?s=20
I found a thread reader for those who don't have a Twitter account: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/13451...72832.html

Par for the course. The questionable precincts in MI wiped their voting machines. Ballots are being destroyed left and right in flagrant defiance of the law. This is nothing new. It tends to happen when someone points at a pile of ballots or machines and says "What about that one? Can we audit that one?". Next thing you know, POOF there is nothing left to audit and the evidence is not just concealed or tampered with, it is eradicated.

I think, personally, that the "Great Reset" that is coming is not the one they are trying to usher in with these shenanigans. They just have to piss off enough, a critical mass, of the right armed people. That will probably happen, that critical mass reached, before this coming August.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’