Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shut up and watch it. . . . FATMAN
A different take on Santa and who's naughty or nice.

Mel Gibson plays Santa.

No spoilers, but I would recommend. . . .
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I hadn’t heard of this movie until now so I did a search for the trailer. It looks good.
(11-26-2020, 06:06 AM)VioletDove Wrote: I hadn’t heard of this movie until now so I did a search for the trailer. It looks good.

A hitman is hires to kill Santa, Mel Gibson plays Santa.

tinylaughing tinyhuh tinyangry
-Abraham Lincoln
(11-26-2020, 06:08 AM)beez Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 06:06 AM)VioletDove Wrote: I hadn’t heard of this movie until now so I did a search for the trailer. It looks good.

I’ll bet the hitman learns real fast you don’t screw around with Santa  tinylaughing

Definitely going to have to watch it!
(11-26-2020, 06:21 AM)VioletDove Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 06:08 AM)beez Wrote:

I’ll bet the hitman learns real fast you don’t screw around with Santa  tinylaughing

Definitely going to have to watch it!

It's worth watching over the holiday
-Abraham Lincoln
I just discovered it last night, and posted in the shoutbox about it - it's one both the missus and I can watch. She's wild about Christmas movies, and I'm more of an action flick kinda guy, and I think it fits both bills admirably.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Hmmmm, now you all have got me wanting to watch it now. Haha

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I like to watch Jim Varney in Ernest saves Christmas, its just a simple clean movie that lets ones mind rest.
(11-26-2020, 11:04 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I like to watch Jim Varney in Ernest saves Christmas, its just a simple clean movie that lets ones mind rest.

Jim Varney was one of my heros growing up. That scene from Earnest Goes to Jail where he eats the pen and he's supposed to be paying attention as a juror but he keeps getting more and more messy and the judge is like "Are you ok?"...dude...I die laughing every.single.time!
(11-26-2020, 05:48 AM)beez Wrote: A different take on Santa and who's naughty or nice.

Mel Gibson plays Santa.

No spoilers, but I would recommend. . . .

I watched it, but I feel it was either not fleshed out enough or I missed something.

I felt I was waiting for something to happen right up to the end, and I am still waiting.

It wasn't bad, not really, but it needs more substance. That is just me talking.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Thanks, I'll have to check that out, hadn't heard of it.

Santa's Slay is still my go-to Christmas movie, Bill Goldberg as Santa, what more could you want?

[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(11-26-2020, 12:38 PM)Bloodstained Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 11:04 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I like to watch Jim Varney in Ernest saves Christmas, its just a simple clean movie that lets ones mind rest.

Jim Varney was one of my heros growing up. That scene from Earnest Goes to Jail where he eats the pen and he's supposed to be paying attention as a juror but he keeps getting more and more messy and the judge is like "Are you ok?"...dude...I die laughing every.single.time!

yep, jim could be a hoot sometimes. he also would hawk anything,

[Image: TWBB.png]