Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Biden Appointment Freak Show is Starting
Tongue 
Prezident Elect Joey Biden is starting to appoint people to posts in the Cabinet and Staff !!

Looks like many old has-beens being yanked out of the shadows and they are 100% N.W.O. !!

Lots are xObama people (wonder why that is?) roflmao

Even Jake Sullivan famous for spreading loads of Hillary classified material all over the email jungle she purposely created way back when she was Secretary of State.

And xSecretary of State John Kerry is being crowned the new "Climate Czar" !!

Kerry has been busy talking to people from that Paris Climate Deal from Obama (the one Trump cancelled) !!

Talks with Iran also commencing.

Many Democrat pundits saying he is returning the nation back to sanity and cutting the "America First" policies !!

So what exactly has been so bad for America that will become so great for America with these NWO/Democrat Alliance policies ??

Who will be the scapegoats when these policies fail and spiral out of control ?? 

The Alliance is hard  at work scrubbing exposures and trying to turn them into lies while their own lies are being turned into "truth and realities" !

List of appointees so far in this article..............
Quote:President-elect Joe Biden is assembling his inner circle of advisers and Cabinet officials despite President Trump's continued dismissal of the validity of the election.

The week of Thanksgiving, Biden named key nominees for his foreign policy and national security teams, including Avril Haines as director of national intelligence. Haines would be the first woman to serve in the role if confirmed. Alejandro Mayorkas, nominee for Department of Homeland Security secretary, would be the first Latino and immigrant in that position.

Biden also tapped former Secretary of State John Kerry for a new White House position as special presidential envoy for climate. Kerry will serve on the National Security Council.

LINK-->  Biden Administration: Here's Who Has Been Named So Far
[Image: Kamala-Joe-Hair.jpg]

More about Jake Sullivan (before they scrub all of it !)
LINK-->  Jake Sullivan, Biden’s NSA Pick, Tied to Hillary’s Emails, Russia Hoax

LINK-->  Jake Sullivan Wants Michael Flynn’s Old Job After Falsely Accusing Him of Russia Collusion

Today's messages from Joey ... (having trouble with words that have "K" sounds) roflmao
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I predict this will be the most un-productive four years any administration has faced. And you (Dens) will regret the game of obstruction as it can be played by both participants...... Just really waiting to see when kamala steps in and takes over. Dog eat dog in their own party is my guess. Anyway for Republicans it will be four years of nothing till 2024. THEN, perhaps the likes of Candice Owens or Trey Gowdy. or perhaps another outstanding individual to represent the Republican party and once again preside as President of the United States will step in...... if we the United Stated are still that United.
(11-24-2020, 08:08 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I predict this will be the most un-productive four years any administration has faced. And you (Dens) will regret the game of obstruction as it can be played by both participants...... Just really waiting to see when kamala steps in and takes over. Dog eat dog in their own party is my guess. Anyway for Republicans it will be four years of nothing till 2024. THEN, perhaps the likes of Candice Owens or Trey Gowdy. or perhaps another outstanding individual to represent the Republican party and once again preside as President of the United States will step in...... if we the United Stated are still that United.

There will be no 2024 election if the Dems take control. We will be owned by China by then.

If this election fraud doesn't overturn the fake winner, we are doomed from the start. I hope the Biden supporters enjoy their new world dictator. They have no idea what's in store for them.
(11-24-2020, 08:08 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I predict this will be the most un-productive four years any administration has faced. And you (Dens) will regret the game of obstruction as it can be played by both participants...... Just really waiting to see when kamala steps in and takes over. Dog eat dog in their own party is my guess. Anyway for Republicans it will be four years of nothing till 2024. THEN, perhaps the likes of Candice Owens or Trey Gowdy. or perhaps another outstanding individual to represent the Republican party and once again preside as President of the United States will step in...... if we the United Stated are still that United.

Most destructive which supersedes un-productive/nonproductive IMO
(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Prezident Elect Joey Biden is starting to appoint people to posts in the Cabinet and Staff !!

Typo there. I'm pretty sure you meant "Prezident SElect".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Did I hear him right? at about 1:39, did he say "and spread authoritarianism"?

Imagine that.

And putting an "immigrant" in charge of DHS? Ain't that like setting the fox to guard the hen house? Shouldn't 'Mericans be securing, you know, 'Merica?

The DNI I'm not so worried about - she'll just spend all her time going through our cell phones and day planners to make sure we ain't cheating on her, so she'll be too tied up in trivialities to do any real damage. Not that DNI does anything anyhow, other than crossword puzzles all day long behind a locked office door.

And John Kerry? Seriously? Is he still strap-hanging? He wasn't relevant even when he was relevant. I don't see that changing, like, ever.

All in all, it looks like Biden is trying to put together a crackerjack group of Keystone Kops in his attempt to "spread authoritarianism" - his words, not mine. Instead of stocking up on bullets, I shoulda been stocking up on popcorn!

Sadly, what I really foresee if Biden does manage to usurp the Oval Office is a long drawn out string of political assassinations and political hits. It's been that way in every Communist administration since Communism first reared it's ugly head.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Seriously, I can't see Trump and his military allowing Biden to take the White House, even if by some off chance the courts say the election goes to Biden.

The military contacted Trump in 2014 (?) or so and asked him to run for POTUS in 2016. If he had lost, they were ready to go in and drag Hillary out. I think they'll do the same to Biden. President
Trump has undone too much corruption in the White House to allow Biden to go in and instill it all again.
(11-25-2020, 01:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Prezident Elect Joey Biden is starting to appoint people to posts in the Cabinet and Staff !!

Typo there. I'm pretty sure you meant "Prezident SElect".

or Prezident Reject  tinywondering
(11-25-2020, 01:35 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Did I hear him right? at about 1:39, did he say "and spread authoritarianism"?

Imagine that.

And putting an "immigrant" in charge of DHS? Ain't that like setting the fox to guard the hen house? Shouldn't 'Mericans be securing, you know, 'Merica?

The DNI I'm not so worried about - she'll just spend all her time going through our cell phones and day planners to make sure we ain't cheating on her, so she'll be too tied up in trivialities to do any real damage. Not that DNI does anything anyhow, other than crossword puzzles all day long behind a locked office door.

And John Kerry? Seriously? Is he still strap-hanging? He wasn't relevant even when he was relevant. I don't see that changing, like, ever.

All in all, it looks like Biden is trying to put together a crackerjack group of Keystone Kops in his attempt to "spread authoritarianism" - his words, not mine. Instead of stocking up on bullets, I shoulda been stocking up on popcorn!

Sadly, what I really foresee if Biden does manage to usurp the Oval Office is a long drawn out string of political assassinations and political hits. It's been that way in every Communist administration since Communism first reared it's ugly head.

Yup thats what he said as he was slurring and spitting  tinylaughing

His first 100 days will carry at least 1000 gaffs  tinybiggrin
Who wants to predict when the first war starts?

And where?

War = Money 

And the Establishment loves a war, even when there is no need for one. Drone strikes count as war, which is what Obama admin was so fond of, if I remember correctly. 

Sounds like a list of "Has Beens" , which will probably be a nonproductive 4 years for the American people,  while being prosperous for corporations, Wall Street, China/Iran and Bill Gates.  tinyok

a.k.a. 'snarky412'