Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Olympic Gold goes to american teen - Heres why liberals attacked her
First off Congratulations and very well done to Ginny Thrasher for winning the Gold in womens shooting 10 meter air rifle event . 

As to the commie sympathising whiny liberal pieces of shit over there who are bitching about it ...... theres a little thing called the SECOND AMENDMENT that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED . So if you damn pinko commie bastards dont like it and dont have the courtesy to show good sportsmanship like everyone else - at least among civilised human beings ..... then crawl back under your damn rocks and stay there .....

The olympics are meant to be an event to spread peace ..... promote unity and for people to join together in a spirit of good will and good sportsmanship .... leave your fucking agenda and politics at the damn door .... if you cant do that then dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out ..... one last note to you commie bastards ...... you want my weapons come try to take em ..... will deal with you same way I dealt with charlie ..... hell you bastards arent even worth the respect I had for charlie as at least charlie had the balls to stand up and fight rather than hide behind a bunch of damn pc bullshit like fucking damn cowards ...... meh ..... before this devolves into further rant about the commie bastards ..... heres link
link
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

[Image: A867qR3F_normal.jpeg]Liberal News @LiberalsKickAss
OUTRAGEOUS that 1st U.S. gold medal in @Rio2016 is for SHOOTING... Weapons of death should have NO PLACE in the@Olympics! Disgusting.
3:42 PM - 6 Aug 2016

[Image: KWRDhUdt_normal.jpg]Brian Santa Maria @briansantamaria
If you think Ginny Thrasher was impressive in 10m Shooting, wait til you see how the American team dominates in Mass Shooting. #Olympics
9:26 AM - 6 Aug 2016

[Image: 1aXzY3OW_normal.jpg]Kyle Feldscher 

✔@Kyle_Feldscher

First medal won of the Olympics for the USA is for shooting a rifle. We are such a stereotype.
7:26 AM - 6 Aug 2016

[Image: tYQsDhbH_normal.jpg]Johnny Wack @JohnnyWack1

@TeamUSA @USAShooting make sense the usa's first gold is gun related
7:59 AM - 6 Aug 2016

Source

Yes, These Girly Men need to run and find their Safe Place.
Or hide behind their Mother's Dress and Cry!

Make me sick to see that Liberal Progressives have been allowed to Breed and Taught to Read and Write, Just think these Cry Babies Are Allowed To Vote!
Sad, So Sad! tinycrying
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]