Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you're going to buried
Yes, if you are going to be buried, why not just feed the worms!    apologies

We are going with the Cheap Ass Cremation.  tinylaughing 

But there are options and this Lady (whom I'm subscribed to her youtube channel) knows them.
So, you're into saving the Planet by going Green and recycling, OK, there is a Funeral For YOU!  GiantThumbsUp

OH and if you've ever wondered,,,,,,, Where Do Gold Teeth & Blood Go After Death?  tinywhat

My husband Really, Really, Really wants,,,,,,,,

tinysure  I Don't Think So,,,,,, Honey!  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-21-2020, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, if you are going to be buried, why not just feed the worms!    apologies

Live Forever… As A Tree. 3 Companies Give You a 2nd Chance At Life

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-21-2020, 01:04 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, if you are going to be buried, why not just feed the worms!    apologies

That's Cool!
(11-21-2020, 01:30 AM)guohua Wrote:

That's Cool!

Yeah, but when they talked about the tree of life, and living forever, that is not exactly what I had in mind.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-21-2020, 01:42 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 01:30 AM)guohua Wrote:

That's Cool!

Yeah, but when they talked about the tree of life, and living forever, that is not exactly what I had in mind.

Me neither, I'd rather be remembered by my friends and family, as I plan on not returning right away, I was thinking if I went before my husband, I would stay at his side to give him Shit like I do now, I mean, Why change?
I know if he goes first, I can expect a cold hand swatting my Butt at least once a night.
"Funeral Strippers"

Yup. Got me there. I had no clue. 

...but why?
"But there are options and this Lady (whom I'm subscribed to her youtube channel) knows them." 

That is accurate and you can have your own grave diggers, a backhoe or people, and you can have your own coffin or just wrapped. All the Fast action Mortuaries really provide nothing more than drama and theater, none of which is required or a law or ordinance. Yea like what are they going to do ? Pick you up and burry you in a paupers gravesite ?
frankly how many trees are planted above your plot ?  The answer is ............................none right...? There's the 
Neptune Society to consider too.  You might be able to have a funeral pire (a pile of wood on which a corpse is burned as part of a funeral ceremony in some traditions )    in your own place if it's big enough. I live on a 30 acre farm/estate, we could bury me here in a Family cemetery. 

A couple of years ago I didn't have this information and though you had to go through mortician's    .....NOT SO..
Umm... yeah i can start my morning by thinking about stuff like this...

What is the most ecological way? Burning? Left abandoned somewhere for the vultures to eat? (Serious question...)

I choose the most ecological way. Before that, some university students could cut me to pieces, and see what happens when you have spent more than half of your life smoking and drinking. Maybe some of them refuse to smoke and drink after doing that. I would love that.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
A serious reply..Gulp... I was 27 years of age living in a Buddhist country.

I grew up southern Baptist and was kinda pissed at what I had been told as a Baptist that everyone who did not accept Jesus as their savior would be committed forever into the fiery pit of hell. So.... I got a new testament (King's James version) and read the holy book from cover to cover.. It was somewhere around Mathew 23 or 25 that Christ told the Canaanite Woman that he came for the Jews and it would not be right to take the bread from the children of Israel and cast it to the dogs.... A couple of things hit me !  She was asking Christ to heal her daughter who had been afflicted by a devil....he ended up doing the healing because of her faith... But that was after basically calling her and all non Jews dogs...In Most countries calling someone a dog results in the local version of Kung Fu...... for a dog goes not know who it's father is.

So after a period of time while looking outside all of a sudden I had an realization ..... The grass got greener, the sky bluer, the clouds whiter. and a passing water buffalo took a big healthy crap. I then realized the buffalo had eaten the grass that had been fertilized by dead matter or other crap from dead things. In that case we are all part of everything in the cycle of life.

Burn my body and I become part of the smoke in the sky to once again spreads that part of my body across the land. My ashes will be kept of spread upon the ground to once again provide sustenance for the plants to grow and multiply or be eaten and once again turned into a pile of someones crap. When I die if there is nothing else then so be it. If there is something else, call it a day of judgement, I will stand proud before the judge and accept his words as I have nothing to hide from.. If the judge pisses me off then all bets are off !!! hahahaha
We need to understand that there is only a set amount of matter in the world and everything gets recycled, that means that we are made of what has been, and who has been.
The next thing I understood was that if a person was an ass hole in life they are still an ass hole in death. I dont give dead people flowers and kind words for its of no fu#king use, I give the people I care for love and kind words and flowers wile they live
When they die I am sad for what might of been , but happy for what has been, I understand that what I have had with them is more important than what I might of had.
Is death the end or the start of a new journey, I dont know so why worry about it.
Then there is the NWO,,,,,,,,,, the year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2022,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your New Funeral is not actually a Funeral anymore.
(11-21-2020, 08:04 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: "But there are options and this Lady (whom I'm subscribed to her youtube channel) knows them." 

That is accurate and you can have your own grave diggers, a backhoe or people, and you can have your own coffin or just wrapped. All the Fast action Mortuaries really provide nothing more than drama and theater, none of which is required or a law or ordinance. Yea like what are they going to do ? Pick you up and burry you in a paupers gravesite ?
frankly how many trees are planted above your plot ?  The answer is ............................none right...? There's the 
Neptune Society to consider too.  You might be able to have a funeral pire (a pile of wood on which a corpse is burned as part of a funeral ceremony in some traditions )    in your own place if it's big enough. I live on a 30 acre farm/estate, we could bury me here in a Family cemetery. 

A couple of years ago I didn't have this information and though you had to go through mortician's    .....NOT SO..

The last time I checked, which admittedly was some time ago, here you have to have a sealed coffin inside of a sealed concrete vault if you opt for burial, and you have to go through a mortician. They have also banned the creation of any new family cemeteries. I reckon the Death Industry has or had some pretty high powered lobbyists in Richmond at some point, who locked in a guaranteed source of income for them.

I already have a family cemetery pre-existent ("pre-ban" I reckon) about 500 or 600 meters up the hollow across the road from where I sit, so I won't have to buy a plot in one of the local corporate Death Mills. There is family buried there going all the way back to the original settlers, a couple hundred years ago. It's about 3 acres right on top of the ridge with a lovely view, and it takes a lot of dead folk to fill up 3 acres, so it's not full up yet, and I expect there'll be a spot for me in it.

Across the state line in Tennessee, you can still opt for the cheap burial - wrap you in a sheet and chuck you into a hand dug hole in the ground if that's your wish. They have the "Body farm" over there, too. It's a forensics training ground for students, where they just lay you out on the ground and let the bugs and such eat you, and the students come by every few days to check and record the progress of you decomposition for forensic science.

My second and third wives are both dead, died in NC. The first died of cancer, and was buried. No autopsy necessary as she died in hospice, and I was told she wasn't even embalmed, but there is an embalmer listed on her death certificate, so I don't know for sure whether she was or not.

The third wife died of God only knows what - she lived a rough life, and her family ain't talkin'. They went the ultra cheap route to dispose of her, though. That I do know. They signed her body over to a medical school, where her carcass was cut up like fish bait, and when they were done chopping, they heaped the bits in a pile and set 'em on fire. The med school paid for all of it, and all her cheap ass family had to do was sign on the bottom line.

As a post-script, that particular wife always told me that when she died, she was gonna come back and haunt me. I always asked her what in the hell made her think she was gonna die first, but if it went that way she'd best haunt me naked, to at least make it entertaining, or don't bother haunting me at all. I didn't know she was dead until a couple months after she was gone. I noticed one of her footprints impressed into the carpet of my living room just inside the front door, so I went hunting to see what the the hell was up with that, and found her obituary saying she had died a couple months earlier. There was no mistaking the footprint - she had really tiny feet. Tiniest feet I've ever seen attached to a body with boobs that big. Folks used to ask her how in the hell she even stayed upright. She was 5'2" tall, with a 38E rack, and wore size 5 1/2 kids shoes. I still ain't seen her naked shade, so I reckon she just stopped in to say hi when I wasn't looking and moved on. There was no one, and had been no one, in my house that could have left that small of a foot print, so you do the math on it.

Yup, I took pictures of the footprint for evidence, some with one of my shoes beside it for size comparison, and a couple with a tape measure, but they are really hard to make out without turning the contrast WAY up.

Yeah, I'm irreverent as hell. I just handle death - and life - a little differently from most folks I reckon.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’