Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?
(12-02-2020, 12:02 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Er, I don't believe 98 percent of what they put out now.   They, along with the medical-scientific-pharmaceutical-govt complex, have lost most of their credibility and respect as far as I'm concerned.   At most, when msm talks about something, it's just a clue as to what agenda they're trying to push, what brainwashing endeavor is currently on the agenda.

Exactly!
Wouldn't it be more symbiotic if we could trust the MSM and Big Pharma and they could give us
true and reliable information to benefit the world in general?

We could have a good life and feel confident that the best minds had our interests at heart.
minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(12-02-2020, 11:54 AM)BIAD Wrote: For the JWs, they'll be banging on people's doors and and telling them that since the beginning of the 1914
end-of-days, Satan has had a bad cold and sneezed his evil across the world. But get on your knees and
accept the cure from Christ!

I STRONGLY recommend them not to do that. They used to bother me all the time, like if not every week, then every two weeks. I said "not interested" and closed my door. But they do not show up anymore during the PLANdemic. Then i wanted to learn about this cult. How they operate... what they do... It is... man... i don't want to use the word because using it causes me nausea but they protect the ABSOLUTE worst ones of the worst ones.

I never go bat shit crazy except sometimes verbally, if i am drunk and triggered. But if some group systematically hurts kids, and they show up at my door to force their doctrine down my throat, they might see what a calm man is capable of when pissed off enough.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8023]
(12-02-2020, 12:16 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: I STRONGLY recommend them not to do that. They used to bother me all the time, like if not every week, then every two weeks. I said "not interested" and closed my door. But they do not show up anymore during the PLANdemic. Then i wanted to learn about this cult. How they operate... what they do... It is... man... i don't want to use the word because using it causes me nausea but they protect the ABSOLUTE worst ones of the worst ones.

I never go bat shit crazy except sometimes verbally, if i am drunk and triggered. But if some group systematically hurts kids, and they show up at my door to force their doctrine down my throat, they might see what a calm man is capable of when pissed off enough.

It's their burden, Fins... don't help them carry it.
minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"