Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Live Trump Campaign Press Briefing
Quickly posting this before it's removed. Move forward to the 58:22 mark.

President Trump's team of lawyers give a press briefing about the voter fraud and the evidence they have at this point.

Thanks for the link, Mystic. I'm still watching it and the information is astounding!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Worth reading as well link
I think the FBI is finally doing their job, or maybe it's just now coming to public attention.

FBI Agents Arrest Cincinnati Democrat For Accepting Bribes in Exchange For Votes

Quote:FBI agents on Thursday arrested Cincinnati Democrat City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld for accepting bribes in exchange for votes.

Thursday’s arrest of Sittenfeld marks the third arrest on the city council this year.
Read all about it here: LINKY
Release Given.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8655]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you watch this video, PLEASE go watch the video in my OP. 
After watching that one, watch this one, and you will know why President Trump and the Right calls the media "fake news".  It's really astounding!

This is why everyone should watch President Trump's rallies, press briefings, etc. instead of the fake MSM. They have been lying to you all along. TURN THEM OFF!

I looked for reports on the Press Conference that Mystic posted. Rudy Giuliani's accusations are
serious and could be life-changing for millions of US citizens.
So what did the legacy media report?

In regards of the The Independent, a mainstream website that offered me single women in my town
because I agreed to their cookie-shite, somebody called Holly Baxter reported:

Quote:'...You’ll just have to take Rudy’s solid-gold word for it, and the word of one of the only lawyers who hasn’t recently quit the
Trump team. But those other lawyers only quit “because they were being harassed” anyway, and that’s the media’s fault.
It was at this point that eagle-eyed viewers may have noticed Rudy’s hair dye begin to leak down the side of his face...'

And

Quote:'...Up next was Sidney Powell, one of the only respectable-seeming people left in the Trump clown car, who wore a leopard-print
cardigan and a statement necklace...'
tinysure

Then there's The Guardian showing how concerned they are about election-rigging:

Quote:No time to dye: Rudy Giuliani channels My Cousin Vinny amid hair malfunction

Trump’s personal lawyer was trying to drum up interest in tales of election rigging
-but viewers were drawn to the drama on his head

'...As Giuliani sweated in front of journalists, streaks of what appeared to be dark hair dye began to run
down his face. The internet noticed, of course, and jokes and ridicule spread.

Worse still for the Trump campaign, the audio feed from the press conference suddenly included unknown
persons asking “Can they hear us on the stream?” and discussing “Rudy’s hair dye dripping down his face”...'

Below the vague article is a framed area titled 'Donald Trump’s refusal to concede …'
This is the place where The Guardian begs for money because their only real customer is the BBC
who buys hundreds of copies.
tinysure

Sky News also reported about this possible countrywide fraud via a video with the headline:

Quote:Rudy Giuliani: Trump lawyer appears to sweat hair dye in news conference

tinysure

I could go on, but what Rudy Giuliani said about MSM obfuscation is obvious and frankly, it's treasonous.
As of 10.15.pm of 19th November -Thursday GMT, the BBC haven't even done an article on the subject.
(11-19-2020, 10:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: I looked for reports on the Press Conference that Mystic posted. Rudy Giuliani's accusations are
serious and could be life-changing for millions of US citizens.
So what did the legacy media report?

In regards of the The Independent, a mainstream website that offered me single women in my town
because I agreed to their cookie-shite, somebody called Holly Baxter reported:

Quote:'...You’ll just have to take Rudy’s solid-gold word for it, and the word of one of the only lawyers who hasn’t recently quit the
Trump team. But those other lawyers only quit “because they were being harassed” anyway, and that’s the media’s fault.
It was at this point that eagle-eyed viewers may have noticed Rudy’s hair dye begin to leak down the side of his face...'

And

Quote:'...Up next was Sidney Powell, one of the only respectable-seeming people left in the Trump clown car, who wore a leopard-print
cardigan and a statement necklace...'
tinysure

Then there's The Guardian showing how concerned they are about election-rigging:

Quote:No time to dye: Rudy Giuliani channels My Cousin Vinny amid hair malfunction

Trump’s personal lawyer was trying to drum up interest in tales of election rigging
-but viewers were drawn to the drama on his head

'...As Giuliani sweated in front of journalists, streaks of what appeared to be dark hair dye began to run
down his face. The internet noticed, of course, and jokes and ridicule spread.

Worse still for the Trump campaign, the audio feed from the press conference suddenly included unknown
persons asking “Can they hear us on the stream?” and discussing “Rudy’s hair dye dripping down his face”...'

Below the vague article is a framed area titled 'Donald Trump’s refusal to concede …'
This is the place where The Guardian begs for money because their only real customer is the BBC
who buys hundreds of copies.
tinysure

Sky News also reported about this possible countrywide fraud via a video with the headline:

Quote:Rudy Giuliani: Trump lawyer appears to sweat hair dye in news conference

tinysure

I could go on, but what Rudy Giuliani said about MSM obfuscation is obvious and frankly, it's treasonous.
As of 10.15.pm of 19th November -Thursday GMT, the BBC haven't even done an article on the subject.

I thought it was just sweat.  Anyway, they saw something to focus on rather than the importance of what this means to our country.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT!

I hope everyone of these MF'ers are arrested for sedition, or whatever charge this would fall under, and they pay dearly for years and years and years in prison... in solitude.
(11-19-2020, 10:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Before you watch this video, PLEASE go watch the video in my OP. 
After watching that one, watch this one, and you will know why President Trump and the Right calls the media "fake news".  It's really astounding!

This is why everyone should watch President Trump's rallies, press briefings, etc. instead of the fake MSM. They have been lying to you all along. TURN THEM OFF!

I don't know if anyone else caught it, but Bimbo there misquoted Giuliani. She quoted him as saying "no Your Honor, we are not alleging election fraud", but what he actually said, according to the screen, was "no, Your Honor, we are not admitting election fraud". The judge then said "So you are alleging election fraud?" and Giuliani's response was not mentioned.

How quaint.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’