Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who made this crop circle found in Ipuaçu, Brazil?
I think crop circles should be something included in the Olympics, almost of them are work of arts, but I dont believe they are done by UFOs

Quote:November 19, 2020 LUFOS Crop circlesLatest postsS. America 2

[Image: brazil-crop-circle-1024x576.jpg]
This crop circle was found on 28th October in Ipuaçu, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
No worries on the UFO thing. I'm not sure myself. 

However, what do you think motivates people to do them then? I am assuming people are doing them. Fame? Money? Messing with their fellow humans?
(11-19-2020, 07:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I think crop circles should be something included in the Olympics, almost of them are work of arts, but I dont believe they are done by UFOs

Quote:November 19, 2020 LUFOS Crop circlesLatest postsS. America 2

[Image: brazil-crop-circle-1024x576.jpg]
This crop circle was found on 28th October in Ipuaçu, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

link

That one looks man made to me. College kids comes to mind.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

(11-20-2020, 04:38 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: No worries on the UFO thing. I'm not sure myself. 

However, what do you think motivates people to do them then? I am assuming people are doing them. Fame? Money? Messing with their fellow humans?

People don't need a lot of motivation to do jackass things, or to break the law. 

I live in Hold My Beer country, and I ask myself at least on a weekly basis, why in the Hell would anyone even think of doing that?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

Yup, agree that it looks man made.  I've seen others though that are incredible in their geometry and symmetry. 

Maybe aliens are responsible for some, humans for others.

[Image: Y5qS5Lj9WDwkChzR6eZ5Nb.jpg]
[Image: 61059a7b708760057ad373808cbad061.jpg]
I mean, DAMN.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(11-20-2020, 09:16 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:38 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: No worries on the UFO thing. I'm not sure myself. 

People don't need a lot of motivation to do jackass things, or to break the law. 

I live in Hold My Beer country, and I ask myself at least on a weekly basis, why in the Hell would anyone even think of doing that?

Oh I with you. No end to the jackassery.
I found one once in a field in Germany.

Nothing special.  A circle about 10 to 15 feet in diameter.  No paths through the grain to get there.  Don't think it was made by people.

I went to the circle to examine it.  Grass was all flattened inside, IIRC, in a counter-clockwise sense.

My guess is that a small cyclone / dust devil had touched down for a few moments and then picked up again without hitting the surface of the field again.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]