Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus
(11-21-2020, 02:49 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I did not know this one modified your DNA. Totally nuts.

Pfizer and Moderna are using mRNA.   AstraZeneca is using a chimp viral vector, I guess.

"Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots, both of which use new technology known as messenger RNA (mRNA), AstraZeneca’s is a viral vector vaccine made from a weakened version of a common cold virus found in chimpanzees."    

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/astrazene...be83007d85

Knowing about the SV40 problem with polio vaccine, and wondering about the possibility of HIV origin through the polio vaccine, I want nothing to do with AZ's vax either.
(11-20-2020, 11:26 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 11:24 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just saw the news briefing/corona virus update.

They had Fauci doing a hard sell on the vaccine. 

The sexiest man alive, being pulled out for the hard sell.  

Sorry.  It did nothing to increase my faith or trust in a vaccine made at warp speed. Count me out.

And, kinda off topic, but sexiest man alive?   Er, no.   He's a little rat-faced bastard.  I can give you many examples of sexy men.  And strongly suspect that I'd consider every last guy in this forum sexier than him.

Dear NightskyeB4Dawn, perhaps a visit to specsavers might be in order minusculebiggrin
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(11-21-2020, 10:57 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 02:49 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I did not know this one modified your DNA. Totally nuts.

Pfizer and Moderna are using mRNA.   AstraZeneca is using a chimp viral vector, I guess.

"Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots, both of which use new technology known as messenger RNA (mRNA), AstraZeneca’s is a viral vector vaccine made from a weakened version of a common cold virus found in chimpanzees."    

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/astrazene...be83007d85

Knowing about the SV40 problem with polio vaccine, and wondering about the possibility of HIV origin through the polio vaccine, I want nothing to do with AZ's vax either.

This actually deserves a thread of its own, but it would be too technical and boring. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906700/

Even on the cellular level our bodies are programmed for survival, it generates immune responses to anything that is foreign, and will trigger a response to known invaders. 

So vaccines that go that extra step with DNA manipulation, are not products that I would voluntarily inject into my body.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

I think people need to remember that Pathologists can go mad just like the rest of us.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
'GOD'  ........... I think I will make a new start and destroy all the inhabitants of the earth,    .....Noah...., Noah....?
(11-21-2020, 05:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: 'GOD'  ........... I think I will make a new start and destroy all the inhabitants of the earth,    .....Noah...., Noah....?

Which kinda makes you think........

When you make a cake, and use the same ingredients, regardless how you shape it, the cake will still be a cake.

Just an old lady's musings.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]