Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus
(11-21-2020, 02:49 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I did not know this one modified your DNA. Totally nuts.

Pfizer and Moderna are using mRNA.   AstraZeneca is using a chimp viral vector, I guess.

"Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots, both of which use new technology known as messenger RNA (mRNA), AstraZeneca’s is a viral vector vaccine made from a weakened version of a common cold virus found in chimpanzees."    

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/astrazene...be83007d85

Knowing about the SV40 problem with polio vaccine, and wondering about the possibility of HIV origin through the polio vaccine, I want nothing to do with AZ's vax either.
(11-20-2020, 11:26 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 11:24 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just saw the news briefing/corona virus update.

They had Fauci doing a hard sell on the vaccine. 

The sexiest man alive, being pulled out for the hard sell.  

Sorry.  It did nothing to increase my faith or trust in a vaccine made at warp speed. Count me out.

And, kinda off topic, but sexiest man alive?   Er, no.   He's a little rat-faced bastard.  I can give you many examples of sexy men.  And strongly suspect that I'd consider every last guy in this forum sexier than him.

Dear NightskyeB4Dawn, perhaps a visit to specsavers might be in order minusculebiggrin
(11-21-2020, 10:57 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 02:49 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I did not know this one modified your DNA. Totally nuts.

Pfizer and Moderna are using mRNA.   AstraZeneca is using a chimp viral vector, I guess.

"Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots, both of which use new technology known as messenger RNA (mRNA), AstraZeneca’s is a viral vector vaccine made from a weakened version of a common cold virus found in chimpanzees."    

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/astrazene...be83007d85

Knowing about the SV40 problem with polio vaccine, and wondering about the possibility of HIV origin through the polio vaccine, I want nothing to do with AZ's vax either.

This actually deserves a thread of its own, but it would be too technical and boring. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906700/

Even on the cellular level our bodies are programmed for survival, it generates immune responses to anything that is foreign, and will trigger a response to known invaders. 

So vaccines that go that extra step with DNA manipulation, are not products that I would voluntarily inject into my body.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I think people need to remember that Pathologists can go mad just like the rest of us.
'GOD'  ........... I think I will make a new start and destroy all the inhabitants of the earth,    .....Noah...., Noah....?
(11-21-2020, 05:30 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: 'GOD'  ........... I think I will make a new start and destroy all the inhabitants of the earth,    .....Noah...., Noah....?

Which kinda makes you think........

When you make a cake, and use the same ingredients, regardless how you shape it, the cake will still be a cake.

Just an old lady's musings.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers