Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Train in Kentucky Hits UFO
Came across this a few days ago........

Quote:At exactly 2:47 a.m. on Jan. 14 02, while working a coal train enroute from Russell Kentucky to Shelbiana Kentucky, our trailing unit and first two cars were severely damaged as we struck an unknown floating or hovering object. I know it was 2:47 because my watch froze, and to this day shows that time. Along with my watch the entire electrical systems on both locomotives went haywire.

Approaching a bend near milepost cmg 42 in an area referred to as the wild kingdom, for the many different types of animals spotted there, my conductor and I saw lights coming from around the way. This ordinarily means another train is coming and will pass on the other track. The outlay of the area is this, the river, #1 track, #2 track and a straight up mountainside, carved out for the laying of these tracks. I killed our lights as not to blind the oncoming crew.

As we rounded the corner our onboard computer began to flash in and out, speed recorder went nuts, and both locomotives died. Alarm bells began to ring and thats when we saw the objects. Apparently scanning the river for something, the objects, (at least 3) had several "search" lights trained there, the first object hovered about 10 to 12 feet above the track.

Metallic silver in color with multiple colored lights near the bottom and in the middle, no windows or openings of any kind that we could see. Approximately 18 to 20 feet in length and probably ten feet high.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/049/S49...V2tORwtnHs
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/049/S49...V2tORwtnHs
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Now that is interesting, I assume the two engines were Diesel?
If Diesel engines I don't understand how the engines are stopped so suddenly, no Distributions or coils for electric current to spark plugs.

I don;t know, just thinking outload.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:JUST A COMMENT AND OPINION. I THINK THE UFO-TRAIN COLLISION OF JAN 2002 IS A HOAX. I WORKED FOR CSX AT ((deleted)) KY. I HANDLED ((deleted)) OF TRAIN CREWS AND THAT WOULD HAVE COME TO ME, HAD THAT CREW TOOK A TAXI TO SHELBIANA KY FROM EITHER PAINTSVILLE KY OR MARTIN KY. I NEVER KNEW OF SUCH INCIDENT AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKED ABOUT.

I RETIRED IN ((deleted/after date of incident)). IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME, I NEVER HEARD OF ANY HINT OF SOMETHING HAPPENING, NOT EVEN A RUMOR.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW THE PEOPLE OR PERSON THAT FILED THAT REPORT.

AT THAT POINT IN TIME, I HAD OVER ((deleted/decades)) SERVICE ON THE RAILROAD.

FORMER ((deleted/senior position)) OF CSX RAILROAD AT SHELBIANA KY.

If this story is true, then this guy probably wouldn't have heard about it. The military, or whoever was in charge of UFOs would have buried this story from getting out to the general public there.
But, I'm calling it a hoax anyway.
(11-19-2020, 01:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:JUST A COMMENT AND OPINION. I THINK THE UFO-TRAIN COLLISION OF JAN 2002 IS A HOAX. I WORKED FOR CSX AT ((deleted)) KY. I HANDLED ((deleted)) OF TRAIN CREWS AND THAT WOULD HAVE COME TO ME, HAD THAT CREW TOOK A TAXI TO SHELBIANA KY FROM EITHER PAINTSVILLE KY OR MARTIN KY. I NEVER KNEW OF SUCH INCIDENT AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKED ABOUT.

I RETIRED IN ((deleted/after date of incident)). IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME, I NEVER HEARD OF ANY HINT OF SOMETHING HAPPENING, NOT EVEN A RUMOR.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW THE PEOPLE OR PERSON THAT FILED THAT REPORT.

AT THAT POINT IN TIME, I HAD OVER ((deleted/decades)) SERVICE ON THE RAILROAD.

FORMER ((deleted/senior position)) OF CSX RAILROAD AT SHELBIANA KY.

If this story is true, then this guy probably wouldn't have heard about it. The military, or whoever was in charge of UFOs would have buried this story from getting out to the general public there.
But, I'm calling it a hoax anyway.
Lets see it travels millions of light years, it able to navigate the vastness of space, comes to earth and crashed in to a slow moving train. Im with MW on this one