Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Senona Husband in Hospital
(08-10-2016, 11:50 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: It's fantastic to hear he's at least home again! Here's to a speedy recovery tinycool minusculebeercheers

But if he doesn't recover enough to enjoy the sun, let me know and I will mail him a mini-sun I created in my lab this week...wait, did I say that out loud??? tinywhat

Hmmm, a mini-sun? minusculethinking

Guess you did say (type) that out loud. Ha

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-10-2016, 05:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm so happy Jim is getting better.  It will do you both good to take a couple of weeks off. Hopefully, he'll get back to his old self and you can continue the air-brushing business you were going to set up. 

I'll have to remember to avoid the sun too, since I'm on blood thinners myself. I know it doesn't take long before I feel like I'm about to stroke out when I stay in the heat for long at all. 

Senona, you, Jim, and I may have to take BIAD up on his offer to move into his shed for a spell until the heat lets up here. LOL

Well for us, it is working 10-12 hours or more, every day in the heat/humidity.
And this past month, have been some of the longest work weeks of the year so far.

Plus being on diuretics and blood pressure medicine, caused Jim to dehydrate.
Which being as we have never had issues with his kidneys before, neither one of us thought of that.
I was focused more on a heat stroke or something to do with his heart. (which he did not have stoke)

After reading up on acute kidney failure, Jim had just about all the symptoms except nausea.

I knew nothing about it before, but I do now.
Will be watching Jim like a hawk once we get back to work. Ha.

Main thing is to drink plenty of water when working out doors for any length of time in the heat/humidity.

Just wonder if BIAD would mind shed-guests?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

So very happy to see that Jim's doing better ! Good news !!

And he's got the BEST to look after him !

Now he just needs to mediumcouchpotato a bit : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~