Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media is anouncing a Biden Win.
Well the media is anouncing Biden has won. And the Trojan Horse nears the gates. More on that later. Well a new strategy must now be employed by the Patriotic citizens who are the lifeblood of America.  Now again we must wrestle with abortion, very likely higher taxes and I would not be surprised if we are extorted into buying health insurance again or face fines or worse.  We must Pray that Joe remains in good health both mentally and physically, lest he be removed and the vice president emerge..... the Trojan Horse. If Kamala gets her grubby hands on the power of President, we as a nation are Doomed. I think we all knew that ....even Democrats....ahhh, the devil in the details. For those of us who voted for Donald Trump, it will be a dangerous time possibly.  History, if it remains and is not torn down, burned or re-written by the media will record a grave time in America's existence, a time of fall, and a time for the whole Globe to lament our choice. America in the throws of being devoured by the greedy and other countries. The only saving grace.... we are here, we are armed, and we will not go down easy.

There is a short silence now, but revolution will be in the air and 2021 may be the first year of the coming battles. a Trial By Fire.... litterally
Media is projecting as per usual.

The electors vote in December and it is not until 6 January that Congress certifies that vote.

Nothing may change until then, or perhaps, something will.  Only time will tell.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Quote:Well the media is anouncing Biden has won.

They can "announce" all they want. As usual, that doesn't make it true.

Stand by.

In the meantime, FUCK THE MEDIA! 

middlefinger
μολὼν λαβέ

It ain't over until the Fat Lady sings. They've spent several years now trying to convince the world how "dangerous" the Right is. Now they may finally get a practical demonstration from a previously peaceful and placid Right, if she sings off-key. I don't think the Right is going to remain peaceful, placid and quiet in the face of having the election stolen and the Republic dismantled.

America was built on blood, and occasionally is maintained by it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

We could make another choice. We could open our eyes and see that the majority of the people are just Americans that want the same things that we all want in life, but just have another idea of which is the best way to get there. 

We can accept and acknowledge that we have a corrupt government that is in the pockets and control of those that have no interest in the needs or the desires of the American people.

We can unite with team America and take off your team D or team R jerseys. You can work together with the 98% of Americans to fight the 2% of radicals from both sides.

We can vote out all politicians that have had more than 8 years in office. We don't need term limits we just need to vote with our heads. We should prohibit the presence of lobbyist on government grounds.

We have problems and it is time we wake up to the fact that any fox we put in the White House is going to devour the chickens. We don't choose the President, we just get to choose the flavor. 

Maybe stop choosing from a deceitful preprinted menu, and grow our own. If we where more attentive about would we vote into government positions, we would have a better selection of people to choose from. 

A good part of the problems we have is that we have allowed ourselves to be deceived, and we have blindly trusted those based on popularity and lies. 

We need to be more deligent in who we select for any government position. We need to be more involved in our local government. We need to attend the meetings and listen to our fellow Americans, so we can fight together to resolve issues that need to be resolved. We have been lazy, trusting, and complacent too long.

Let the counting, investigations, and the political process play out. There is not much we can do about this election regardless who is sworn in come January. But if we want things to get better, the responsibility for that falls squarely on our shoulders.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

When are they going to open the borders, before or after China invades Taiwan?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(11-07-2020, 08:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We could make another choice. We could open our eyes and see that the majority of the people are just Americans that want the same things that we all want in life, but just have another idea of which is the best way to get there. 

We can accept and acknowledge that we have a corrupt government that is in the pockets and control of those that have no interest in the needs or the desires of the American people.

We can unite with team America and take off your team D or team R jerseys. You can work together with the 98% of Americans to fight the 2% of radicals from both sides.

We can vote out all politicians that have had more than 8 years in office. We don't need term limits we just need to vote with our heads. We should prohibit the presence of lobbyist on government grounds.

We have problems and it is time we wake up to the fact that any fox we put in the White House is going to devour the chickens. We don't choose the President, we just get to choose the flavor. 

Maybe stop choosing from a deceitful preprinted menu, and grow our own. If we where more attentive about would we vote into government positions, we would have a better selection of people to choose from. 

A good part of the problems we have is that we have allowed ourselves to be deceived, and we have blindly trusted those based on popularity and lies. 

We need to be more deligent in who we select for any government position. We need to be more involved in our local government. We need to attend the meetings and listen to our fellow Americans, so we can fight together to resolve issues that need to be resolved. We have been lazy, trusting, and complacent too long.

Let the counting, investigations, and the political process play out. There is not much we can do about this election regardless who is sworn in come January. But if we want things to get better, the responsibility for that falls squarely on our shoulders.

That would be reasonable.

In times of crisis, history is anything BUT reasonable.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Clearly I had hoped you recognise me as  the messenger... I don't like this either. The hope is a conspiracy be blown open so big it could not be ignored and would invalidate Biden/Dems.  

There is time for that. A month and a half or better.
(11-07-2020, 09:05 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Clearly I had hoped you recognise me as  the messenger... I don't like this either. The hope is a conspiracy be blown open so big it could not be ignored and would invalidate Biden/Dems.  

You're a better messenger than the corrupt mainstream media, Sir!!
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-07-2020, 09:05 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Clearly I had hoped you recognise me as  the messenger... I don't like this either. The hope is a conspiracy be blown open so big it could not be ignored and would invalidate Biden/Dems.  

Just watching reactions and facial expressions of Trump insiders on TV, I think you're probably right here. As I mentioned in the shoutbox, they are anything but upset, and look a lot more like cats watching a mouse in a trap to me. The appearance is that there is something in the wind that is reaching a culmination.

Either way, there is still going to be hell to pay I believe. All these folks dancing in the streets right now over what they believe to be the victory of their messiah - do you think they will just go home and sit down if a trap is sprung that dashes their hopes? I don't think so, going by the destruction they have rained down on America over the past few months.

So I don't think it matters which wins from the stand point of political violence coming to visit America.

(11-07-2020, 08:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote: That would be reasonable.

We are not prisoners that have to repeat the errors of the past. 

We can make a new history. 

I know that nobody wants to hear that.

• minusculebeercheers 

(11-07-2020, 09:19 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...We can make a new history.  I know that nobody wants to hear that.

I do and I believe many others do too.
minusculethumbsup
(11-07-2020, 09:19 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I love to hear that - I just can't bring myself to believe it, just going on human nature.

Humans are creatures of habit. That is why history repeats itself - we are creatures of habit who, as a species, tend not to learn very well from our mistakes... so we recreate those same mistakes at every opportunity.

Humans, as a species, are panicky herd beasts, and the panic setting in does not improve their prospects.

A few more enlightened ones, here  and there, can take a new path... but the masses, the herd, is gonna burn some crap down whichever way it falls.

I'm not trying to be alarmist, nor am I promoting war in the streets... but what I do or don't do will not affect anything in the slightest. What comes, comes, and as history indicates, it might not be optimal - and I believe that forewarned is forearmed. I hate surprised of an unpleasant variety, and would rather everyone be prepared for darker days instead of being blindsided by them.

ETA: I'm too old now to take it to the streets, even if I wanted to. The most I can do is sit at home, and wait for them to come to me - and indicate to them that their law, or their mob rule, ends at my fence line. Either way, I die... but I'm good with that. I'm done here on earth anyhow, and just coasting onward to The End. I've already done everything I can do, and nothing is left now but the final curatin.

(11-07-2020, 09:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I love to hear that - I just can't bring myself to believe it, just going on human nature.

Humans are creatures of habit. That is why history repeats itself - we are creatures of habit who, as a species, tend not to learn very well from our mistakes... so we recreate those same mistakes at every opportunity.

Humans, as a species, are panicky herd beasts, and the panic setting in does not improve their prospects.

A few more enlightened ones, here  and there, can take a new path... but the masses, the herd, is gonna burn some crap down whichever way it falls.

I'm not trying to be alarmist, nor am I promoting war in the streets... but what I do or don't do will not affect anything in the slightest. What comes, comes, and as history indicates, it might not be optimal - and I believe that forewarned is forearmed. I hate surprised of an unpleasant variety, and would rather everyone be prepared for darker days instead of being blindsided by them.

That is not me. But I have always been the odd one out. I was the one that was accepted by all the cliches, because I refused to join any of them.

I am the one that if you tell me it can't be done, I will find a way, even if it is not perfect, I will at least identify possibilities.

As long as people continue to believe they can't do or be better, they won't.

• minusculebeercheers 

(11-07-2020, 09:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I love to hear that - I just can't bring myself to believe it, just going on human nature.

ETA: I'm too old now to take it to the streets, even if I wanted to. The most I can do is sit at home, and wait for them to come to me - and indicate to them that their law, or their mob rule, ends at my fence line. Either way, I die... but I'm good with that. I'm done here on earth anyhow, and just coasting onward to The End. I've already done everything I can do, and nothing is left now but the final curatin.

We are the uncounted masses, all in one place, a generation  with no time left to start again. Our children are our hope, and if we taught them well, perhaps they will Save this American Dream.
(11-08-2020, 01:29 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: We are the uncounted masses, all in one place, a generation  with no time left to start again. Our children are our hope, and if we taught them well, perhaps they will Save this American Dream.

Perhaps our grand children or great grand children. It took Russians a bit over 70 years of living under the Soviet hobnailed jackboot heel before they got the gumption to overthrow it.

I'll be long gone by then, and good riddance. If Harris and Biden actually win (as opposed to the fake MSM - manufactured "win" they are basking in momentarily), I will have failed to protect my grandchildren's freedom. I won't blame them a bit for holding that against me.

My question is, with all the observed shenanigans with vote counting and ballots mystically appearing for Biden (6000 in some cases) what will be done if anything ? When the Biden bunch raises taxes, sucks up to China, goes after the guns....what will be done ?? I am afraid I have lost faith in the American process..

History does not repeat its self, humans do.
I have looked at the world news this morning and the news been given is the fat lady has song. Iran says it will control the USA.
Strange how the songs of yester year suit to day
I'm performing a cheap shot here, but it should be listed for factual reasons.

Quote:Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud

'AUSTIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center
has been charged with 134 felony counts in an election fraud investigation.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8588]
Kelly Reagan Brunner.

The Texas Attorney General’s Office’s Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff
and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner.
If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for the alleged offenses.

State Supported Living Centers serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
the AG’s office explained in a news release Friday, Nov. 6. Brunner allegedly submitted voter
registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while
purporting to act as their agent.

Under Texas law, only a parent, spouse or child who is a qualified voter of the county may act as
an agent in registering a person to vote, after being appointed to do so by that person, the AG’s
Office said..

None of the SSLC patients gave effective consent to be registered, and a number of them have
been declared totally mentally incapacitated by a court, thereby making them ineligible to vote in
Texas.

“I strongly commend the Limestone County District Attorney’s Office, Sheriff’s Office, and Elections
Office, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General for
their outstanding work on this case and their commitment to ensuring a free and fair Presidential
election in the face of unprecedented voter fraud,” said Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

“Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal. It is particularly
offensive when individuals purport to be champions for disability rights, when in reality they are
abusing our most vulnerable citizens in order to gain access to their ballots and amplify their own
political voice. My office is prepared to assist any Texas county in combating this insidious form
of fraud.”...'
Link:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-08-2020, 10:44 AM)Wallfire Wrote:

History does not repeat its self, humans do.
I have looked at the world news this morning and the news been given is the fat lady has song. Iran says it will control the USA.
Strange how the songs of yester year suit to day

"Eve of Destruction". Very appropriate.

I came of fighting age in the administration of James Earl Carter. I registered for the draft, because the law required it, but determined that I would escape overseas if Carter started a draft up again. I watched Jimmy Carter, and decided that if he started a war, it was not one that I would be willing to fight in, because fighting for Carter would be fighting on the wrong side. This is the same Jimmy Carter of whom Manuel Noriega said "he's the best president Panama ever had".

Sure enough, Carter set about trying to appease America's enemies. He actually went to Mexico City and stated "how can we get rid of Somoza in support of the Sandinistas?" Yeah, THOSE Sandinistas - the Marxist ones. The same sumbitches that were trying to kill me. The Mexican President literally threw his hands in the air in a "da fuck is WRONG with you?" gesture which went entirely over Carter's head. Carter - if you ever read this, you know goddamned good and well that I'm telling God's own truth. Meanwhile, Sandinistas were STILL trying to kill me, with Carter's approval. 

Carter went entirely soft, utterly limp-dicked,  on Iran, who was holding American citizens hostage IN OUR OWN EMBASSY at the time. He was actively trying to aid Communist guerrillas knocking at the back door of the US as well. His economic policy saw us enduring double digit inflation. The entire Middle East was holding us hostage for money.

You might understand why I have no use at all for Jimmy Carter.

A year or so later, Reagan took office. After Carter, I was not at all sure that I wanted to enter any military that might eventually be taken over by the likes of Carter, and so I went private sector entirely. I did some very serious and very dirty work for the Reagan administration. I would never enter the US military, out of fear that some maniac like Jimmy Carter might eventually command it again, but in the private sector I could walk away from morons, and fight for what I thought was right. I wanted to be on the pro American side, not the anti-American side.

Flash forward 40 years or so, and here we are again, at the same exact place. Until Barack Hussein Obama took office, I was convinced that Carter was the worst president the US ever had, even if he was the BEST president Panama ever had. Now we have a clone trying to get into the office - same policies, same politics. The only difference I can discern is that under Carter the clarion's whine was "Global cooling! Nuclear winter!" and now it is "Global warming! Climate change!".

I fought for Reagan, unofficially. It was at times brutal. I refused to fight for Carter, and actively fought AGAINST his "interests", which were not in the best interest of America or the American People.

In 40 years, I have not become any different.  I am no more anti-American than I was back then, and I'm still anti-communist. I will fight against Biden's Socialism as hard as I fought FOR Reagan, and for the American People..

Until my last breath deserts me altogether...

... which is closer now than it was 40 years ago.

I'm old now, but still more willing to die on my feet than to live on my knees. Who the hell wants to live under hobnailed jack boot heels anyhow?