Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Azerbaijani soccer team press officer: ‘We must kill all Armenians – children, women,
Once the level of hate reaches this point it is self sustaining , it feeds its self drawing everything around it to support it or be destroyed.
This is islam, but not muslims

Quote:NOV 4, 2020 6:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER17 COMMENTS

Where might Nurlam Ibrahimov have gotten this monstrous idea? Could it be from his holy book? “Kill them wherever you find them.” — Qur’an 2:191, 4:89, cf. 9:5.
[Image: Nurlan-Ibrahimov-300x174.jpg]
“Azerbaijan football club representative: We must kill all Armenians,” News.am, October 31, 2020:

Quote:Nurlan Ibrahimov, head of the press service of Qarabag football club of Azerbaijan, has made a terrorist statement against Armenians.
“We [Azerbaijanis] must kill all Armenians – children, women, the elderly. [We] need to kill [them] without [making a] distinction. No regrets, no compassion. If we don’t kill [them], they will kill us and our children,” this Azerbaijani wrote on Facebook.   link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
What a sick cancer upon the world that religion is .
(11-05-2020, 11:37 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Once the level of hate reaches this point it is self sustaining , it feeds its self drawing everything around it to support it or be destroyed.
This is islam, but not muslims

Quote:NOV 4, 2020 6:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER17 COMMENTS

Where might Nurlam Ibrahimov have gotten this monstrous idea? Could it be from his holy book? “Kill them wherever you find them.” — Qur’an 2:191, 4:89, cf. 9:5.
[Image: Nurlan-Ibrahimov-300x174.jpg]
“Azerbaijan football club representative: We must kill all Armenians,” News.am, October 31, 2020:

Quote:Nurlan Ibrahimov, head of the press service of Qarabag football club of Azerbaijan, has made a terrorist statement against Armenians.
“We [Azerbaijanis] must kill all Armenians – children, women, the elderly. [We] need to kill [them] without [making a] distinction. No regrets, no compassion. If we don’t kill [them], they will kill us and our children,” this Azerbaijani wrote on Facebook.   link

Well, this may be fulfillment of some prophecy. 

It looks like open season for some Americans. Islamist may take up the slack and help those Americans chomping at the bit to hit the streets to kill fellow Americans. A problem I see with that, is the Americans will be out of steam, numbers, and ammunition, when they finish killing each other. That allows the massive numbers of Islamist to make short work of us Americans after our self imposed slaughter, and the tree of liberty has been amply fertilized.

If it is okay for Americans  to kill each other because of opposing political ideals, surely it is okay for Islamist to kill Americans for opposing religious ideals. Sorry I forgot a cardinal rule. You can't touch my brother if he pissed you off, but I can beat the snot out of him it he looks at me.

I am being snarky, and I know it sound ridiculous. Because it is. This mindset of killing your perceived enemy because they think different from you, want different things in life than you, choose to live their life or worship in a different way than you, is in indeed ridiculous. 

Islamist militants interprets the teachings of their prophet to believe you are to kill everything and anyone that opposes or displeases the father of Islam. Much was learned by example, and it appears much was learned from the prophet breaking and changing the rules as it fit his needs, actually, he changed them to fit his wants.

The father of Islam is dead, but many of his followers in an attempt to please a supposed messenger of God, that is dead, completely ignores the laws of the living God that the messenger was supposed to represent.

This is coming from an ignorant infidel, and a woman, that obviously does not know her place, so it is likely to be nothing more than crazy talk, which is likely to lose me my head.

I know it sounds like I am making light of the situation. That is not what I am trying to put across. War is not funny and horrible doesn't come close enough to be an accurate description, so instead of pushing toward it we should go avoiding it at all cost. The thought of war should be repugnant, it should never be looked upon with glee and zeal.

War should be the absolutely last resort. We should not be in an endless battle of cutting off tendrils, those snakes will keep growing back two fold. The only way to defeat a Medusa is to chop of the head. 

Amazingly enough you can only do that by looking through a mirror.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

Wow! 

I'm remembering then, President Bill Clinton, sending troops to intervene in genocide of the 'Muslims' in Bosnia. 

Yes, genocide of Muslims. We help, but they don't remember that it seems. But, when they wish to do it and the cry is
being broadcast for atomic weapons to be used against Europe, they just don't see reason.

What to do with such people? 

We are talking about the genocide 'allegedly' of Muslims in China.  We want to protect, but they don't care about anyone
but themselves..  Short term memories in my opinion.

They have once before committed genocide on Armenians, that's why there is a diaspora of them the world round.  Crazy people.
(11-05-2020, 02:40 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Wow! 

I'm remembering then, President Bill Clinton, sending troops to intervene in genocide of the 'Muslims' in Bosnia. 

Yes, genocide of Muslims. We help, but they don't remember that it seems. But, when they wish to do it and the cry is
being broadcast for atomic weapons to be used against Europe, they just don't see reason.

We are talking about the genocide 'allegedly' of Muslims in China.  We want to protect, but they don't care about anyone

They have once before committed genocide on Armenians, that's why there is a diaspora of them the world round.  Crazy people.

I wonder who will come to assist us when the civil war that is being championed hits the streets. How will history describe that ugly event? I have no love for Islam, but we will be added to the list of the the intolerant, that will kill to bend the opposition to our will, if those that are proponing a civil war are successful.

I hope that everyone sees the evil and the horror associated with the purging of those they perceive as dissidents. It is so easy to see evil when you are looking in the face of someone else.  That is why the mirror is used as such a powerful tool in folk lore. There is a reason for cautionary tales, we just don't take heed.

Okay, I will self ban myself. No more political or controversial post for 24 hours.

I don't know what the punishment is for breaking a ban, let's hope I won't find out.   tinysurprised

(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Okay, I will self ban myself. No more political or controversial post for 24 hours.

I don't know what the punishment is for breaking a ban, let's hope I won't find out.   tinysurprised

I think it involves a too-tight nurse's uniform, some cranberry juice and a polaroid camera.
tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
"Kill them all.  The Lord will know his own".

Quote attributed to a high member of clergy during the Albigensian Crusade.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-05-2020, 03:57 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Okay, I will self ban myself. No more political or controversial post for 24 hours.

I think it involves a too-tight nurse's uniform, some cranberry juice and a polaroid camera.
tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised

Wow! I think I might have been banned in the past.  I have a vague memory of something very much like that, but I believe vodka and grapefruit juice was part of it. I remember something about being on a pier and a constant presence of a strong sea breeze.     tinyhuh 

If any picture show up I will scream CGI! Wait no problem, I remember now, a camera and a dress falling off the pier into the open sea. I mentioned already that the sea breeze was pretty strong.     tinybiggrin

(11-05-2020, 03:57 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: "Kill them all.  The Lord will know his own".

Quote attributed to a high member of clergy during the Albigensian Crusade.

Cheers

I can suggest maybe???

tinybiggrin tinybiggrin

I've been to Montsegur.  A beautiful place, yet the atmosphere in Languedoc seems hushed.  Even after almost 800 years.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-05-2020, 03:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 02:40 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Wow! 

I wonder who will come to assist us when the civil war that is being championed hits the streets. How will history describe that ugly event? I have no love for Islam, but we will be added to the list of the the intolerant, that will kill to bend the opposition to our will, if those that are proponing a civil war are successful.

I hope that everyone sees the evil and the horror associated with the purging of those they perceive as dissidents. It is so easy to see evil when you are looking in the face of someone else.  That is why the mirror is used as such a powerful tool in folk lore. There is a reason for cautionary tales, we just don't take heed.

Okay, I will self ban myself. No more political or controversial post for 24 hours.

Are you talking about America?  If so, we have plenty of militia, military vets, and regular citizens to fight in a civil unrest.  

I don't worry.  My great grandad fought in the first civil war (Alabama) and went on to marry and have 19 children. Yep, Yankees be damned.  The north has problems.