Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Election Day 2020
(11-29-2020, 10:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: It might be twenty years-ago that my family and I took a ride on the Verde-Canyon Railroad in Arizona.
During our perusing of the wonderful scenery from the open carriages, I struck-up a conversation with a
chap who was from -I vaguely recall, Oregon.

Eventually talking politics in general, he stated that as far as he was concerned China had 'owned' the
United States for a very long time and had manipulated its many systems to benefit China.
At that time, I was unaware that they also owned most of America's world debt.

I recall those days. I was supervising security at a chemical plant with some thoroughly dangerous chemicals in attendance there that might have been of interest to your average terrorist. China and Japan were trying to one-up each other, to see who could buy the most of America. The Japanese bought the plant I was working at, so I quit. Then as now, I didn't see the percentages in placing crucial US infrastructure in foreign hands.

As an aside, the security outfit I was working for was bought out by European interests (Danish, as I recall) not long afterward, whereupon I quit it altogether and walked away, as I felt that security in America should be done by Americans too. I have a dim view of setting foxes to guard hen-houses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Interesting breakdown of Pres. Trump's speech the other day.

Quote:[/url][Image: O3wSJwA__bigger.jpg]
[url=https://twitter.com/808TeslaY]

Warren C. 45th POTUS = G.O.A.T. @808TeslaY

Situation Update, Dec. 3rd – Trump invokes foreign interference provision of his 2018 executive order, authorizing military response to cyber warfare, see NSPM 13

[M.Adams]

Consider what Trump said in yesterday’s speech. About 95% of this speech was filler. Only 5% really matters, as I detail below:
First, he lays out that he has a sworn oath to defend the United States Constitution against the wartime “siege” that’s underway: As President, I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege.

He then explains that the vote was criminally rigged with “fraud” (which is a crime) and that it’s now time to overturn the election results and correct them: Millions of votes were cast illegally in the swing states alone, and if that’s the case, the results of the individual swing states must be overturned and overturned immediately.

Then he explains that China was part of this entire plan from the very beginning, via their engineering and launching of the coronavirus, which Democrats used to justify mass mail-in ballots which were used to steal the election. This statement specifically invoked national security elements of our defense protocols:

The Democrats have this election rigged right from the beginning. They used the pandemic as an excuse to mail out tens of millions of ballots, which led to a big part of the fraud… and there is no one happier than China.

Trump then calls for a “full forensic audit,” which can obviously only take place under military authority, since the local elections officials are corrupt, fraudulent criminals. He explains himself:
Dramatically eroding the integrity of our elections was the Democrats’ number one priority. For a simple reason: They wanted to steal the 2020 presidential election. All of the Democrat efforts to expand mail-in balloting laid the groundwork for the systematic and pervasive fraud that occurred in this election.

Then, about 30 minutes into the speech, he invokes legal language that clearly references Trump’s Sep. 12, 2018 executive order which describes remedies for foreign interference in U.S. elections. Here’s what Trump says:
The only conceivable reason why you would block commonsense measures to verify legal eligibility for voting, is you are trying to encourage, enable, solicit, or carry out fraud. It is important for Americans to understand that these destructive changes to our election laws . were NOT a necessary response to the pandemic. The pandemic simply gave the Democrats an excuse to do what they were trying to do for many many years.

Note carefully the phrase, “…trying to encourage, enable, solicit or carry out fraud.” Where have we heard something very similar before?
In the 2018 EO, which describes who will be subjected to having all their assets seized by the United States government — and note that this applies to corporations, individuals, partnerships and even non-profits: (emphasis added) Sec. 2. a(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) Sec. 2. a (i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;
Thus, Trump just invoked the 2018 EO and sent an undeniable signal to Chris Miller at the DoD (as well as many other groups) that the Democrats, the treasonous media and the complicit Big Tech giants have all engaged in concealing, advocating or supporting “foreign interference” in the U.S. election.

Treason, rendition flights, and military tribunals

What is the remedy for such actions of treason against the United States?

Under existing U.S. law, it’s a felony crime to try to rig votes. Under military law during a time of war, it’s treason. And under the 2018 EO, each of the entities engaging in this behavior will have all their assets seized by the U.S. Treasury. Translated simply means that Twitter, Facebook, CNN, the Washington Post, Google, MSNBC, etc., are all now able to be completely seized, shut down, or taken over by the Trump administration, as they all engaged in the defined behaviors outlined in the 2018 EO, which Trump just cited.

Consider that as I list all the evidence that Trump’s attorneys and DoD “white hat” team members now possess, much of which will surely be presented to SCOTUS, most likely by Sidney Powell, once one of her cases reaches that level of the judicial system:

CIA director Gina Haspel admitting to election interference in a full confession which has now been acquired.

Dominion executives confessing to engineering backdoors into the systems, which has also been acquired.

Packet analysis results from “white hats” who intercepted all the real-time vote-rigging traffic, includes the specific instructions from CIA servers to add the hundreds of thousands of votes in real-time to Dominion tabulation machines in swing states. This is now publicly confirmed by Col. Phil Waldron.

Log files and software evidence from the seized CIA servers in Frankfurt, which provides physical and intellectual proof that the CIA inserted hundreds of thousands of votes into the Dominion tabulation machines. All this evidence exists right now. Trump has it all.

His speech lays the official groundwork that can now be cited by other officials (namely, in the DoD and Treasury, which runs the US Secret Service), in order to justify their own initiation of orders for further arrests, rendition flights and wartime activities necessary to defend the United States of America against foreign enemies who are waging cyber warfare against the United States. GITMO must be getting close to full capacity.

Finally, lock and load, patriots, because Trump may still need a million armed patriots to show up in D.C...

[Image: EoYfOnxUUAAUNhM?format=jpg&name=small]
(12-05-2020, 01:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting breakdown of Pres. Trump's speech the other day...

Quote:'....Then he explains that China was part of this entire plan from the very beginning, via their engineering
and launching of the coronavirus, which Democrats used to justify mass mail-in ballots which were used
to steal the election. This statement specifically invoked national security elements of our defense protocols: 

The Democrats have this election rigged right from the beginning. They used the pandemic as an excuse
to mail out tens of millions of ballots, which led to a big part of the fraud… and there is no one happier than
China...'

If this paragraph has any merit, it suggests that the 2020 plague and the 2020 Election go hand-in-hand.
It's true that the Democrats could've 'used' the pandemic as an opportunity to arrange mail-in voting, but if the
fearful flu hadn't been available, what other faceless and unapproachable excuse would be strong enough to
demand people should stay at home?

The actions needed to avoid a disease are something that never benefits anyone, but anyone can benefit from
the human system put in place to avoid a disease. Which rationally arrives at a conclusion that timing is the first
priority.

Such coordination involves mass propaganda that would be rightful in their natural concerns and on the face of it,
would be unapproachable. A life-threatening disease would make an excellent Trojan Horse to implement rules
originally wanted before such a scary malady came along.

But for it to flourish in the minds of the public at the appropriate time that would benefit those using such a
contagious sickness...? A disease cannot conceive appropriateness or even time.

'Rigged from the beginning' means a scheme based on two possible game-plans.
One: A hurried realisation that the Covid-dread could be used to be advantageous to a person or group.
Two: A person or group generate the Covid-dread for advantageous reasons.

This second suggestion implies something far-more ominous than a selfish opportunistic set of people that's
perceived as a recognised and accepted group. If what President Trump is saying is anywhere near the truth,
we should be really looking at the breeding of fearful reason from -at least, 2016 and a full-bore collusion
between the US political system and the Chinese Communist Party.

But arriving at this idea makes one wonder about security and intelligence agencies of powerful and supposedly
-friendly countries of the world. If this proposal has any calibre, it means the word 'collusion' isn't quite adequate!
It implies poor surveillance from one's own security forces and possible deceit from other nations.

It also offers the idea that President Trump's name of the mendacious political people in Washington DC 'The Swamp',
is far-wider than just the capital of the US. It touches on the trust of countries that have been traditionally aligned
with the United States and shows how much damage the current President is doing to these organised corrupt
groups we casually call 'The Elite'.
Sadly, another facet of the Class War.

Quote:'...Trump then calls for a “full forensic audit,” which can obviously only take place under military authority, since the
local elections officials are corrupt, fraudulent criminals. He explains himself:
Dramatically eroding the integrity of our elections was the Democrats’ number one priority.

For a simple reason: They wanted to steal the 2020 presidential election.
All of the Democrat efforts to expand mail-in balloting laid the groundwork for the systematic and pervasive fraud that
occurred in this election...'

One can only imagine the organisation involved in such a ploy that President Trump suggests, it means that a person
-even at the ground-level of electioneering, would have to agree to go against a traditional 'country-first' patriotism that
is a moral stance; and keep such a belief secret from others who may oppose such a Machiavellian outlook.
Hence the jocular reference to the movie 'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers'!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8747]

This Twitter response shows that President Trump is aware and smart enough to state such variables of intent
in his speech.

Quote:'...Then, about 30 minutes into the speech, he invokes legal language that clearly references Trump’s Sep. 12, 2018
executive order which describes remedies for foreign interference in U.S. elections. Here’s what Trump says:

The only conceivable reason why you would block common sense measures to verify legal eligibility
for voting, is you are trying to encourage, enable, solicit, or carry out fraud. It is important for
Americans to understand that these destructive changes to our election laws .
were NOT a necessary response to the pandemic.

The pandemic simply gave the Democrats an excuse to do what they were trying to do for many many years.
Note carefully the phrase, “…trying to encourage, enable, solicit or carry out fraud.”
Where have we heard something very similar before?...'

"NOT a necessary response to the pandemic"  A scary prospect, if it wasn't a response, then it was an integrated
part of the pandemic and even possibly the original reason for such a rampant obstructive structure.

Quote:'...In the 2018 EO, which describes who will be subjected to having all their assets seized by the United States
government and note that this applies to corporations, individuals, partnerships and even non-profits: (emphasis added)
Sec. 2. a(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support
for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i)

Sec. 2. a (i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign
interference in a United States election; 

Thus, Trump just invoked the 2018 EO and sent an undeniable signal to Chris Miller at the DoD (as well as many other groups)
that the Democrats, the treasonous media and the complicit Big Tech giants have all engaged in concealing, advocating or
supporting “foreign interference” in the U.S. election...'

The above is one of the most devastating first-world realisations if it can be proved true. Such a capture would reveal
how much the amount of nation, people and trusted positions were involved in slowly boiling the water for the public
to be cooked in.

In a word -and this Twitter states it, it's treason. (It may also show desperation!)
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-05-2020, 12:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: In a word -and this Twitter states it, it's treason. (It may also show desperation!)
tinysure

Yes. This. Desperation.

The carefully laid and constructed framework for totalitarianism that they have been fastidiously emplacing over the last 30 years or so was suddenly under threat from Trump. They had to DO something about that, before he disassembled the whole shebang.

So first, a "Russian Collusion" hoax in an attempt to discredit him. Didn't work, there was no "there" there.

Then a months long and very expensive "Mueller Investigation". That didn't work, either, because there was again no "there" there, and they couldn't get one solidly manufactured and emplaced in time for the main event.

Then an impeachment dog-and-pony show, where again there was no "there" there, and in fact it was uncovered that their fair-haired boy "Quid-pro-Quo Joe" Biden ADMITTED guilt, on camera, to what Trump was only being accused of, with no evidence at all, much less a Trump admission of guilt.

How embarrassing!

And the entire time, scheming, colluding, and obstructing was permanently ensconced in the Democrat Party as a continually ongoing fixture.

So wiser heads in the US Democrats, the "Never Trumper" Neocons, the US Marxists, and the CCP got it together and rolled out the ultimate weapon to take Trump down. Voting fraud on a massive, never before seen scale, right in your face. The CCP did their part by unleashing a bioweapon that the Leftists could make good use of to their advantage. The Leftists did their part by injecting massive numbers of spurious votes into the election system predicated on the "danger" of the CCP bioweapon.

Whether they succeed or not, they seem to not have taken into account that their antics have awakened a sleeping giant, and as that giant stretches it's arms out upon awakening, some shit is gonna happen with or without Trump. Desperate folks do desperate things, and they never think through the logical consequences.

This ain't over, not by a long shot. it's NEVER over until after the Fat Lady sings.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The mainstream media will be preaching that it's all over on Dec.8, but according to this post, we have all the way to Jan. 20, 2021.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8755]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a LIVE stream of the D.C. Rally today to support President Trump.  Thank you Josh Phillipp with CrossRoads.

I was listening to ToreSays yesterday and she had received news that Antifa/BLM were planning something today. She said the security around the event had been increased. I hope everyone stays safe and people stay in groups. These thugs only attack older people, or people who are alone because in reality, they are cowards.

Speaking of the left going on the attack....

Ambush of election fraud witness to silence her

Fairly classic "lie in wait" ambush. The only thing that saved her is that the guy was a piss-poor shot, so not likely a professional. She was wounded, but apparently survived. Predictably, perhaps, they have not found the shooter...

Protip: Go armed. Shoot back. Be the better shot.

(12-12-2020, 05:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Speaking of the left going on the attack....

Fairly classic "lie in wait" ambush. The only thing that saved her is that the guy was a piss-poor shot, so not likely a professional. She was wounded, but apparently survived. Predictably, perhaps, they have not found the shooter...

@"Ninurta". That's really sad.

I've heard Sidney Powell and others say that they've had to put several witnesses in safe houses/witness protection.
It's a terrible thing when people try to kill you for telling the truth.

I want my "old America" back, but alas, I think it is gone forever, at least during what time I have left here.
(12-12-2020, 05:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 05:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Speaking of the left going on the attack....

@"Ninurta". That's really sad.

I've heard Sidney Powell and others say that they've had to put several witnesses in safe houses/witness protection.
It's a terrible thing when people try to kill you for telling the truth.

I want my "old America" back, but alas, I think it is gone forever, at least during what time I have left here.

You're right, the old America is gone, and there is no getting it back. All of life is a series of changes. Our task now is to shape the New America into what we would like it to be, and disallow the enemies of freedom and progress from doing the same. What they want it to be bears no resemblance to either freedom OR progress, despite their hijacking of the latter term.

It's up to us now to shape what is to come, rather than pine away for what was. I think we CAN "build back better".. no, not in the "Progressive"/Bidenite/Globalist/Communist way of seeing things... 

... and, in the matter of that attack, there is no shame in leaving your opponent laying in a puddle of their former self if they go on the attack against YOU first. That's called "self defense", no matter how the communists try to spin it up into something else.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

The "old America" is a lost world.

@"Ninurta" may be correct, there may be ways to build back that don't make the USA a fully socialist country.  But in any case, the way forward will be fraught with conflict and difficulty.  Our entire government structure has been corrupted from top to bottom and our society has been dumbed down to a point where very few can think critically and independently.

We may see the military intervene -- or not.  I suspect there is a lot of progressive rot among the 3- and 4- star ranks.  At the least, too many of them enjoy the perks of high rank and probably see Trump's outlook and approach as a threat to those perks.

No easy solutions to this mess.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I think people have to face that DT will never win, no matter what proof he shows it would do too much damage to the image of the USA to let him win now. Will he and the people stand up and fight? that I dont know. What is sure when Harris gets into power new laws will be passed to let her or her party to stay in power for the next 8 years in order to "protect" the people and "save" the USA because the far right have distorted the election system and it can not be trusted.
The left has done what the left do very well, used freedom and democracy to take freedom and democracy from the people
(12-13-2020, 05:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I think people have to face that DT will never win, no matter what proof he shows it would do too much damage to the image of the USA to let him win now. Will he and the people stand up and fight? that I dont know. What is sure when Harris gets into power new laws will be passed to let her or her party to stay in power for the next 8 years in order to "protect" the people and "save" the USA because the far right have distorted the election system and it can not be trusted.
The left has done what the left do very well, used freedom and democracy to take freedom and democracy from the people

Next 8 years? If we let them stay in there for 8 years, they will be entrenched, they will have corrupted and stacked the system in their favor enough that we will NEVER get them dislodged. The USA will succumb to single-party rule, like the USSR, China, Cuba, and Oceania in "1984".

The only hope to avoid either open war or slavery is to take back both Houses of Congress for the opposing party in 2 years, and I really don't have much hope of that happening considering their success in stealing this election for BidenHarris. I think they have the theft system down pat, and the ability to sweep it under the rug under lock and key. A bellwether may be the Georgia Senate runoff elections next month. Since they stole a national election, a state election ought to be a cinch, especially since no one is holding them to account for the theft of a national election. 

So, I'm gonna predict right here that Democrats take BOTH of the Georgia Senate seats in question in their runoff, through the tried and true theft mechanism they are employing. That will give them complete control of government, with nothing to stop them from implementing the evil plans they have for us but The People, so I also think one of their first moves will be to disarm us so that they think we have no teeth to defend ourselves from them.

So, they have 2 years to consolidate power before the mid-terms. Any bets on whether they have it set in stone by then?

ETA: They have already started the disarmament push. BATFE raided a manufacturer of 80% finished firearm receivers, and as far as I know the only thing they took was the customer lists. They have now started going door to door demanding that people who bought the receivers "surrender" them to BATFE under threat of a search warrant and raid. There is nothing illegal or "controlled" about an unfinished receiver - it's not a "gun", it's just a plastic frame that can't be used for anything without working on it, just like a board can't be used for anything until you build a house out of it. There is also nothing illegal about building your own gun, for personal use. They are doing it citing "ghost guns", a ridiculous concept.

It has already started, before Trump is even out of office.