Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Election Day 2020
(11-09-2020, 08:06 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I would like to hear news that George Soros has left the building. followed close behind by Harris, off to wonderland

Soros merely checking out would not help us at this point. All of the "NGO's" he has put in place with the sole goal of affecting GO's negatively will continue to plug right along with their slash and burn attack on liberty until they are dismantled, regardless of his presence or absence.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: 123433687_3812354538774928_8701336817055...e=5FCEA978]
(11-09-2020, 04:30 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If the courts fail us - and at the moment, I have no faith in the court's ability to follow the law - Trump supporters should prepare for the pogroms to come:

https://www.opindia.com/2020/11/joe-bide...y-project/

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8601]

Come on, this can't be legal?!?!

I mean, obviously, if someone is a republican senator, then it is quite obvious that he or she is a republican.

But such a database of "average" citizens political stance? There must be a law against that.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(11-09-2020, 11:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Thank you for that! That sonofagun Neil Cavuto cut her off in mid sentence - MID SENTENCE! - because he was afraid we might hear what she had to say.

I can think for myself, thanks. I don't need any other sonofabitch deciding what I do and don't need to hear.  I'm a big boy. I'll make up my mind on the merits of the argument, and don't need anyone else to decide which side's merits I can and can't hear to "help me think".

Fox can kiss my rosy red ass.

ETA: After watching it, I can answer the reporter's question about how the GOP gained House seats while Trump was at the same time "losing". She could answer it too, for herself, if she bothered to get off her fat ass and do her journalistic homework. The answer is that in a number of states there were hoards of "last minute votes" during that six hour stretch where they stopped counting votes and when they started again Biden suddenly had a lead, last-minute votes that only had a Presidential vote on them, and NO downballot votes. Think about that for a minute. Why would someone go to the trouble of voting, and not vote for every measure on the ballot, even if they had to do a write-in vote? WHY would someone vote ONLY in the presidential race, and not in any of the others? I know the answer to that question, too, but I will let the readers figure it out for themselves... 

I have stopped going to Facebook due to their piss poor attempts to do my thinking for me, and influence my decisions. it didn't work, but it was aggravating. Now I've stopped watching Fox due to Neil Cavuto's attempt to do my thinking for me. I've got lots of time on my hands now, and to paraphrase John Titor, nothing to do with that time but load magazines.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-09-2020, 08:15 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There may be small regional skirmishes, but all in all as long as there's government order can be in play. There may be a new bunch of NO-GO's where you  might find trouble or dificult passage.  Trump bumper stickers may not help. Or maybe they Will.
[Image: army-men-alt.jpg]

Have you checked out bags of toy soldiers lately?  They're all made in China.  Not kidding.  I wonder if outfits like Airfix etc. are even in business anymore.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I live in North Carolina, on a Farm 10 miles out of town, surrounded by forrest as is alot of the eastern US. Myself and all my neighbors, along with Law enforcement friends live here, We will not tolerate AOC's suggestion and it will be toxic to come out here. There are a host of celebrities living out here  Mr.Mossburg, Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson, Mr. Baretta, Mr. Winchester, Mr. Colt, and a whole family of like minded....... well you get the picture.
(11-10-2020, 08:50 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 08:15 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: There may be small regional skirmishes, but all in all as long as there's government order can be in play. There may be a new bunch of NO-GO's where you  might find trouble or dificult passage.  Trump bumper stickers may not help. Or maybe they Will.
[Image: army-men-alt.jpg]

Have you checked out bags of toy soldiers lately?  They're all made in China.  Not kidding.  I wonder if outfits like Airfix etc. are even in business anymore.

Cheers

Airfix Ownership and Production Summary

Period- 1939-1981. Ownership- Airfix Industries Ltd, UK
Main manufacturing base- Haldane Place, Wandsworth, London, UK
Comments- Collaboration in later years with MPC (USA) and Gunze Sangyo (Japan)
............................................................................................................................................

Period- 1981-1985. Ownership- General Mills Inc, USA through CPG Products Corporation
Main manufacturing base- Miro Meccano factory, Calais, France
Comments- Range largely shared with MPC (USA) also owned by General Mills.
............................................................................................................................................

Period- 1986-1994. Ownership- Borden Inc, USA through Humbrol Ltd
Main manufacturing base- Heller factory, Trun, France
Comments-  Many Airfix kits were reboxed Heller kits, also owned by Humbrol.

Period- 1994-2006. Ownership- Allen & McGuire, Ireland, through Humbrol Ltd
Main manufacturing base- Heller factory, Trun, France
Comments-  Many Airfix kits were reboxed Heller kits, also owned by Humbrol until 2006. 
Several Japanese and Chinese kits reboxed too.

Period- 2006-  Ownership- Hornby plc, UK
Main manufacturing base-Outsourced to India
Comments- Focus on self-produced kits. Limited reboxing.

Courtesy of Wikipedia:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Ok I just want to give my option on what is happening.
First I read a lot about people wanting to take to arms, I feel that a lot of people talking here do not understand what that means. I do and I know that Ninurta does also, perhaps he knows too well. If the fighting with guns start then hate steps in very quickly, and once hate comes in then the most horrible things seem justified and good to do.
Soros has spent a life time building his evil, as has been said his evil has gone beyond him, it no longer needs him. The islam/left has taken power, or call it Marxism they do not fear the law, they hate that people have freedom and they are very good at what they do. In the USA they had 8 years before Trump to replace the military leadership so it supports them, 8 years to position islam in the halls of power. I know in my heart this election has been stolen from the people but they have also made sure the law cannot take it back.
If they have 4 years in power that during that time they will make sure it will be impossible to remove them for many years and in that time the damage they will do will never be fixed. So I think its pointless thinking that in 4 years time they will be removed, not going to happen, laws can be changed like "leaders in power for 12 years" or perhaps "life time leadership".
So what hope do you have if the law fail to correct this evil.
Start a fight back ?, do you understand what the cost will be, and the big question, which side will the law enforcement and army side with ?.
I hope the law sorts out the vote.
Perhaps the only hope the US and Europe have is Russia, and that could be why the EU is doing everything they can to weaken Russia.
The question is whos hand will we take.

President Trump and Sen. Tillis Formally Clinch Victory in North Carolina     smallgreenbananadancer 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmcca...d-n2579832

Hang on! More to come from other states after court cases.
@"Wallfire" is correct in his assessment.

If it comes to arms, it will be like nothing ever seen in this nation before. The Revolutionary War was the people against a government, and had rules. "The Civil War I" was one nation against another, two governments against one another, and again had rules. This time, it will be the people against other "the people", and the people against a nebulous "they" which is incredibly slippery and difficult to pin down.

The fog of war is bad enough already, but when everything moving becomes a potential target, unspeakable things are bound to happen, and at the time, to the perpetrators, will be seen as "normal", "necessary", or even "meh". There is a callousness that develops, and eventually nothing is out of bounds - especially when your back is against the wall and no one has handed out rule books.

While it is true more or less that there comes a time in every man's life when his only alternative is to spit on his hands and hoist the Black Flag, that time is not yet for America. There is no need to take recourse to arms before all other, more peaceful, avenues have been exhausted, and they have not yet been.

Let the courts and the investigators run their course before folks start hiding in the weeds and bustin' caps at each other. When you walk down that road, it gets incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to ever walk back again.

Some will never make it back. They will be casualties every bit as much as the masses of bodies laying in the streets. Perhaps worse. It is a terrible thing to kill a man's soul and leave his body still walking around.

=======================================================

Sure, future generations may speak about "the glorious and heroic revolution" - or they may talk about the time "traitors" tried to take their country back, but that is neither here nor there in real-time - when you're the guy on the ground, smoking gun in one hand and bloody knife in the other, with blood splattered all over his face, running down into his eyes and even his mouth, it's real hard to see what that future is going to be - hell, it's hard to see what the next minute is going to be, much less a distant "future".

Being prepared is one thing, jumping the shark is another thing altogether.

(11-10-2020, 11:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: @"Wallfire" is correct in his assessment.

If it comes to arms, it will be like nothing ever seen in this nation before. The Revolutionary War was the people against a government, and had rules. "The Civil War I" was one nation against another, two governments against one another, and again had rules. This time, it will be the people against other "the people", and the people against a nebulous "they" which is incredibly slippery and difficult to pin down.

The fog of war is bad enough already, but when everything moving becomes a potential target, unspeakable things are bound to happen, and at the time, to the perpetrators, will be seen as "normal", "necessary", or even "meh". There is a callousness that develops, and eventually nothing is out of bounds - especially when your back is against the wall and no one has handed out rule books.

While it is true more or less that there comes a time in every man's life when his only alternative is to spit on his hands and hoist the Black Flag, that time is not yet for America. There is no need to take recourse to arms before all other, more peaceful, avenues have been exhausted, and they have not yet been.

Let the courts and the investigators run their course before folks start hiding in the weeds and bustin' caps at each other. When you walk down that road, it gets incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to ever walk back again.

Some will never make it back. They will be casualties every bit as much as the masses of bodies laying in the streets. Perhaps worse. It is a terrible thing to kill a man's soul and leave his body still walking around.

=======================================================

Sure, future generations may speak about "the glorious and heroic revolution" - or they may talk about the time "traitors" tried to take their country back, but that is neither here nor there in real-time - when you're the guy on the ground, smoking gun in one hand and bloody knife in the other, with blood splattered all over his face, running down into his eyes and even his mouth, it's real hard to see what that future is going to be - hell, it's hard to see what the next minute is going to be, much less a distant "future".

Being prepared is one thing, jumping the shark is another thing altogether.

“It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is hell.

-Sherman
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(11-10-2020, 04:54 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 04:30 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If the courts fail us - and at the moment, I have no faith in the court's ability to follow the law - Trump supporters should prepare for the pogroms to come:

https://www.opindia.com/2020/11/joe-bide...y-project/

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8601]

Come on, this can't be legal?!?!

I mean, obviously, if someone is a republican senator, then it is quite obvious that he or she is a republican.

But such a database of "average" citizens political stance? There must be a law against that.

Everything is legal when it is your Party making the laws.

The FEC maintains a database of voter registrations in the US, and part of that registration is their political party. These fine folks are leveraging that database, because it's there, and they can.

An article came out by one of the big rags stating that the whistler blower who overheard the Post Master telling the employee to backdate the ballots was lying and had changed his story.

The Post Office whistle blower came out after that article was published and said that isn't true, and he stands by his testimony.

(11-11-2020, 07:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: An article came out by one of the big rags stating that the whistler blower who overheard the Post Master telling the employee to backdate the ballots was lying and had changed his story.

The Post Office whistle blower came out after that article was published and said that isn't true, and he stands by his testimony.

So much for whistleblower protection from retaliation. I guess that only applies to leftist whistleblowers, not those who blow the whistle against Leftist shenanigans.

More than likely, the water leak was an excuse to carry in fake ballots in the "worker's bag". 

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Open Records Request Finds NO INVOICES OR WORK ORDERS on Reported Election Day Water Main Break in Atlanta — Here’s What We Found…
BOOM!

[Image: Emkd1FWWEAAKQIC?format=jpg&name=large]
Arizona Rep. Points Out That the Number of Potential NON-CITIZEN Voters is Higher Than Biden’s Lead in the State

Quote:Don Jr Tweeted: “My father is going to release information tonight regarding widespread fraud and systemic voting irregularities that will not only put prominent politicians in jail but will also give
@realDonaldTrump
another 4 years in the WH. This was a landslide.”

smallgreenbananadancer
Another USPS employee steps forward.