Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Election Day 2020
(11-05-2020, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The voting site in Philly is still not allowing the Trump poll watchers to come in, even with a court order, and the Sheriff is refusing to come down and enforce it.

mediumfacepalm 

This should have happened from the get go, instead we now have "after the fact."  Gonna be an interesting few months, either way.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I captured this from Twitter. Can't verify if it's true, but just in case, I wanted to share it. Don't go sharing this anywhere else until we know if this is legit.

ETA: Found a link to the article:  https://www.guerillastocktrading.com/dhs...ing-fraud/

[Image: EmHdCyEXUAAjRzu?format=jpg&name=medium]
(11-06-2020, 06:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I captured this from Twitter. Can't verify if it's true, but just in case, I wanted to share it. Don't go sharing this anywhere else until we know if this is legit.

ETA: Found a link to the article:  https://www.guerillastocktrading.com/dhs...ing-fraud/

[Image: EmHdCyEXUAAjRzu?format=jpg&name=medium]
Well that tallies with the watermarked votes linked earlier in this thread.

I hope it's legit. I really want to see any election fraud stamped out and the culprits dealt with accordingly. Possibly wishful thinking but this is too important to be overlooked.
This is looking to be true @"Mystic Wanderer" @"727Sky" 

(11-06-2020, 08:45 AM)727Sky Wrote:

@"727Sky", those #$%&! reporters make me want to ram my arm through the computer and grab that one bitch by the throat!  You can hear her say, "Why are you being a sore loser, Mr. President?"

smallkillingpc

She'll think "sore loser" when they come for her job after all the fraud is proven.  
(11-06-2020, 09:49 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: This is looking to be true @"Mystic Wanderer" @"727Sky" 

I trust Info Wars more than main stream, but they do have some questionable guests on at times.  However, I feel this one might be true.
On the other side of the fence, you have Brenden Dilley screaming at people for believing this. He says he has friends in the White House and they say it's not true.

Maybe, let's hope, they just weren't let in on it. 

Arrests beginning today?   We should find out which one is correct before long, I hope.
I'm hearing/reading that President Trump's team and DHS have been preparing for election fraud in the 2020 POTUS race ever since the mid-terms when they spied on how the cheating was done.
Let's hope they catch these evil b@st@rds.

Quote:DHS cyber agency invests in election auditing tool to secure 2020 elections

The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) cybersecurity agency announced Thursday it would partner with election officials and private sector groups to develop an election auditing tool that can be used to help ensure the accuracy of votes in 2020.

DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is partnering with non-profit group VotingWorks on an open-source software tool known as Arlo, which is provided to state and local election officials for free.
According to CISA, Arlo conducts an audit of votes by selecting how many ballots and which ballots to audit and comparing the audited votes to the original count.

The tool has already been used to conduct post-election audits across the country, including during the recent 2019 elections. Election officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Ohio and Georgia have signed on to partner with CISA on Arlo, with more officials expected to join.

“Heading into 2020, we’re exploring all possible ways that we can support state and local election officials while also ensuring that Americans across the country can confidently cast their votes,” CISA Director Christopher Krebs said in a statement.

Krebs added that “At a time when we know foreign actors are attempting to interfere and cast doubt on our democratic processes, it’s incredibly important elections are secure, resilient, and transparent.”

Read more:  Source
Georgia to recount votes with gap of just 1,000 between Biden and Trump

Thanks for the link in the shoutbox @"F2d5thCav". 

As I posted in the shout box, the MSM is expected to call Biden as the winner of our POTUS election today, or very soon.
I want to point out that news organizations have no legal authority to call the winner. They are telling you this so when Trump refuses to accept it, they can riot in the streets and intimidate people, and the public won't think badly of it.
This is going to court, so until the court declares a winner, no one has won yet.

Quote:Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told a press conference that of the five million votes cast, there was only a gap of 1,000 between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. He added: ‘With a margin that small, there will be a recount in Georgia. Interest in our election, obviously goes far beyond Georgia’s borders. ‘The final tally in Georgia, at this point, has huge implications for the entire country. The stakes are high and emotions are high on all sides.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/06/georgia-t...to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

They better allow Republicans to watch this time, or else they will be doing a third recount!   tinyok 

You can use that link in the quote box to read more.
Thomas Wictor has been a HUGE red-piller on Twitter since the beginning of Pres. Trump's win. If you aren't familiar with his work, don't let appearances fool you; this man is more intelligent than most of us.

GOD I hope this QFS watermarked ballots is true, but as the saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true...."
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
We have a USPS employee willing to testify to the corruption with back dating ballots after Nov. 3rd.  I hope he has protection!!

Posted to MeWe about an hour ago:

Quote:Kim Maxwell

1 hour ago

@HuberHammerQ_
Just so we're clear. Sidney Powell just went on Lou Dobbs talking about evidence that Biden campaign operatives utilized HAMMER and SCORECARD software to steal votes. This is a supercomputer developed and used by the CIA. It was used and weaponized against the citizens of the USA.

Also:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...ting-area/

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...y-shaffer/

I turned Fox news on for a few minutes this evening, and the commentators there did seem a little panicky...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I find it amusing that the BBC have a US Election page where the top banner of votes counted
shows Biden at 253 (up from a couple days go) and Trump at 214 (Never moved since the banner
went up!)
Link:

In the broadcaster's programme 'NewsWatch' on Saturday morning, they had a guy on from the BBC's
News-Gathering department that explained their coverage of the election

In regards of vote-tampering, he explained that they had to go with the evidence and that since there
wasn't any evidence of rigging, the President's remarks had to be shown as false.

Obviously, the presenter -Samira Ahmed, didn't ask why such diligence wasn't done during the Russia
-Collusion hoax! Fake news comes in many guises.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
[Image: EmO-eu6XcAIEa8x?format=jpg&name=small]

Remember what I told you. They (the news) would announce Joe as the winner. But they can't do this. The case is in court and a legitimate winner cannot be announced until the court has it's say.
I hope the democrats get some "good feelings" from this while they can because their world is about to come tumbling down.

There will be rioting, lots of rioting, so get stocked up on food and ammo if you live in big cities, and even some suburbs.
I don't know what to expect here, being as my state has always leaned Republican and we're red now. However, copycats are everywhere, so I'm prepared, just in case.
If you look in my recent comments in the Shout Box, I said that as I was listening to a local
soccer match on my local BBC radio station, this announcement came through and said it
HAD JUST been announced.
That was ten minutes ago. from the time of writing this.

Yet...

DEMOCRATIC nominee Joe Biden has sealed the 2020 presidential election ending Donald Trump's four years in office.
51 MINUTES AGO
BREAKING – JOE BIDEN WINS
The Sun:

US Election 2020: Joe Biden wins the presidency...
BBC:
(11-07-2020, 06:17 PM)BIAD Wrote: If you look in my recent comments in the Shout Box, I said that as I was listening to a local
soccer match on my local BBC radio station, this announcement came through and said it
HAD JUST been announced.
That was ten minutes ago. from the time of writing this.

Yet...

DEMOCRATIC nominee Joe Biden has sealed the 2020 presidential election ending Donald Trump's four years in office.
The Sun:

US Election 2020: Joe Biden wins the presidency...
BBC:

Yes, @"BIAD", I read the shout box. 

Read my lips: Trump will be declared the winner after this goes to court. Too many insiders are saying they set a trap and they got caught. And anyone with eyes could see this election was stolen; even looking at the difference in rally sizes would tell you Trump had thousands and thousands more supporters than Biden. 

Buckle up!!
(11-07-2020, 06:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, @"BIAD", I read the shout box. 

Read my lips: Trump will be declared the winner after this goes to court. Too many insiders are saying they set a trap and they got caught. And anyone with eyes could see this election was stolen; even looking at the difference in rally sizes would tell you Trump had thousands and thousands more supporters than Biden. 

Buckle up!!

I added to my previous comment from the TheS un article:
51 MINUTES AGO
BREAKING – JOE BIDEN WINS

This looks like a collaborative media-effort.
And so it begins. . . . . . 

tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln