Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clinton's IRS Coverup
Quote:Just as we reported previously in scoop after scoop on the Thomas Paine Podcast, a federal judge today slapped the Internal Revenue Service for what amounts to a massive cover up to protect the Clinton Foundation from having to pay as much as $2.5 Billion in unpaid federal back taxes. In a rare overture, the judge sided with pro-se litigants and Clinton whistleblowers John Moynihan and Larry Doyle and allowed their case to proceed, smacking down the IRS’s attempts to derail the case and cover its own illicit activities.

$2.5 BILLION!! OUCH, that's got to sting!   minusculebiggrin

Quote:And in the process the judge uncovered damning and alarming documents and facts in the case — which until now has been sealed and kept secret from the public — which amount to a federal cover up by the Justice Department and the IRS to protect the Clinton’s.

Two podcasts are included in the report that you can hear here: Source

If we can't get any indictments on them, at least maybe hitting them in the pocket book will simmer their britches down some. (That's a Southern term, if you don't understand.)
(10-20-2020, 03:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Just as we reported previously in scoop after scoop on the Thomas Paine Podcast, a federal judge today slapped the Internal Revenue Service for what amounts to a massive cover up to protect the Clinton Foundation from having to pay as much as $2.5 Billion in unpaid federal back taxes. In a rare overture, the judge sided with pro-se litigants and Clinton whistleblowers John Moynihan and Larry Doyle and allowed their case to proceed, smacking down the IRS’s attempts to derail the case and cover its own illicit activities.

Quote:And in the process the judge uncovered damning and alarming documents and facts in the case — which until now has been sealed and kept secret from the public — which amount to a federal cover up by the Justice Department and the IRS to protect the Clinton’s.

If we can't get any indictments on them, at least maybe hitting them in the pocket book will simmer their britches down some. (That's a Southern term, if you don't understand.)

You dont hear much about the clinton foundation these days. I wonder how it's doing.
(10-22-2020, 08:42 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 03:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

You dont hear much about the clinton foundation these days. I wonder how it's doing.

@"MarioOnTheFly", last I heard, they had opened the investigation back up on the Clinton Foundation.  I think when things get quite, they are on to something hot.  Probably have us focusing on Biden right now while they're on Clinton's tail. I'd love to wake up one morning and see those headlines we've been longing for:
Bill and Hillary Clinton in GITMO for treason and crimes against humanity.
(10-22-2020, 11:46 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"MarioOnTheFly", last I heard, they had opened the investigation back up on the Clinton Foundation.  I think when things get quite, they are on to something hot.  Probably have us focusing on Biden right now while they're on Clinton's tail. I'd love to wake up one morning and see those headlines we've been longing for:

it's a wet dream for sure, but somehow I've become too pessimistic about anything being done about it. There was that thing when she "allegedly" stated that if she goes down, she'll drag the entire Washington down with her, and for once...I think she said the truth. That's why you still see her talking and Bill giving speeches. The Swamp is scared of her bc most of those creeps are dirty too.
(10-22-2020, 11:53 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 11:46 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"MarioOnTheFly", last I heard, they had opened the investigation back up on the Clinton Foundation.  I think when things get quite, they are on to something hot.  Probably have us focusing on Biden right now while they're on Clinton's tail. I'd love to wake up one morning and see those headlines we've been longing for:

it's a wet dream for sure, but somehow I've become too pessimistic about anything being done about it. There was that thing when she "allegedly" stated that if she goes down, she'll drag the entire Washington down with her, and for once...I think she said the truth. That's why you still see her talking and Bill giving speeches. The Swamp is scared of her bc most of those creeps are dirty too.

@"MarioOnTheFly" , well, if we can't get Killary, looks like we might get Joe, and still get "half of Washington". tinybiggrin
(10-22-2020, 11:55 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 11:53 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote:

@"MarioOnTheFly" , well, if we can't get Killary, looks like we might get Joe, and still get "half of Washington". tinybiggrin

You think ? Let's wait and see. But the huge machine behind Biden might throw them(Bidens) under the bus if it comes to that, but I doubt they'll let themselves be exposed. Joe is sure to be retired very quickly, even if he wins the election (i feel funny even writing that). 

I see two scenarios:

1. He wins, and will be home by Christmas. He will be allowed to retire "clean" as a whistle, but before the transfer of power.
2. He loses, and will be immediately railroaded by his own party and the media. He might be sacrificed so the rest can walk free.