Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The CIA On Time Travel
I came across this video last night by accident and thought it might be of interest to some of you. It's actual documentation from the CIA regarding Time Travel. 

WOW! 

How many didn't know this existed? 

Quote:The “Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process” was declassified by the CIA in 2017
This Gateway Process was a meditation lesson that taught humans to harness their own electromagnetic energy waves which come from their body. It also taught them how to control brain waves, and use them to, essentially, detach from time and space. As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway process allow the participant to build up the energy field surrounding their body, presumably by using energy from the earth’s resonant field (the same resonant field that was the basis for much of Nikola Tesla’s work) which the body then entrains because of its ability to resonate with it. This is big. Aside from the obvious question of what nefarious purpose the CIA was hoping to achieve with this process, it’s hard to miss the deduction of what detaching the from time and space means — fourth dimensional travel with all that it implies (heaven, afterlife, a different dimension). This talks about many ideas such as binaural technologies, the law of attraction.

The actual document at the CIA reading room

This works. It's how shamans move between the realms, although we don't understand the science behind it, only that it works. Not everyone can do it - one has to have a peculiar nervous system, a particular sort of wiring.

This study was done, I believe, as a segment of the "Remote Viewing" program. I believe it was tabled due to the aforementioned fact that not everyone can do it, due to the peculiar nerve wiring involved, and the CIA was interested in mass production of Remote Viewers from "off the shelf" individuals.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

As cool as time travel would be (me personally, I'd go straight for the cretaceous period and check out some dinosaurs....or maybe get some front row seats to the battle of Thermopylae....or see who really killed JFK....too many choices, I'd probably just be unable to decide)  I just can't reconcile how it would be possible.  Is time a tangible thing that can be traversed, is it even linear?  Is it just a man made unit for structuring out the days and years?  It's basically trying to traverse existence, can't get my mind around it.  Guess that's why I'm not a physicist.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(10-29-2020, 12:44 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: As cool as time travel would be (me personally, I'd go straight for the cretaceous period and check out some dinosaurs....or maybe get some front row seats to the battle of Thermopylae....or see who really killed JFK....too many choices, I'd probably just be unable to decide)  I just can't reconcile how it would be possible.  Is time a tangible thing that can be traversed, is it even linear?  Is it just a man made unit for structuring out the days and years?  It's basically trying to traverse existence, can't get my mind around it.  Guess that's why I'm not a physicist.

No, time is not linear. Everything that ever was, or ever will be, IS, right now. All instants exist in this instant, It's not a matter of "traveling through time" - that is a linear concept that conceives of time as being linear.

What you have to do is tune your "self", the non-physical part of "you" that makes you uniquely you, to be in phase with the instants you wish to observe. That's tougher than it sounds, and it sounds pretty tough.

I compare it to frames on a film reel. The entire reel exists all at once, and every frame on it exists, all frames at the same time. It's a matter of tuning in to the specific frame you want to view.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I went on a little journey once when I got into a deep meditative state. I was in some strange looking field, no one else around, but then I ran into two pretty awful entities. One claimed he was the guardian of the pit.   tinyhuh I forget who the other one was, but he wasn't as scary as this one.
Needless to say, I quickly came out of my peaceful state and hightailed it back to this reality.
I've never tried to go that deep again when meditating.
(10-29-2020, 01:42 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 12:44 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: As cool as time travel would be (me personally, I'd go straight for the cretaceous period and check out some dinosaurs....or maybe get some front row seats to the battle of Thermopylae....or see who really killed JFK....too many choices, I'd probably just be unable to decide)  I just can't reconcile how it would be possible.  Is time a tangible thing that can be traversed, is it even linear?  Is it just a man made unit for structuring out the days and years?  It's basically trying to traverse existence, can't get my mind around it.  Guess that's why I'm not a physicist.

No, time is not linear. Everything that ever was, or ever will be, IS, right now. All instants exist in this instant, It's not a matter of "traveling through time" - that is a linear concept that conceives of time as being linear.

What you have to do is tune your "self", the non-physical part of "you" that makes you uniquely you, to be in phase with the instants you wish to observe. That's tougher than it sounds, and it sounds pretty tough.

I compare it to frames on a film reel. The entire reel exists all at once, and every frame on it exists, all frames at the same time. It's a matter of tuning in to the specific frame you want to view.

THIS! There it is. I don't even have to write my own reply this time. minusculeclap

But i just wanted to let you know that i have seen a comparison to a book. It is the same thing as your film reel and frames, but with a book and it's pages.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

I think I see what you're saying.  There is only this existence, this very now, that all events have happened in, as if time doesn't exist?  

That's what I struggle with.  Relatively, dinosaurs existed a long TIME ago.  The battle of Thermopylae was a long time ago.  Conversely, tomorrow, in the future, I WILL wake up and get ready for idiot hell that is my job.

I see what you and Fin are saying about a film reel or book, but those are tangible things that were created, they're accessible.  Where is our reality tangibly recorded that it can be accessed?  Through meditation?  How do you tell what's time travel and not vivid imagination?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
For humans to understand something, they need to put it in limits, into boxes you might say. We do not understand what time is but we have put it in a box so we can "understand" time. I look at time as an interference system, all time occupies the same space but at different time.
(10-29-2020, 02:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

I think I see what you're saying.  There is only this existence, this very now, that all events have happened in, as if time doesn't exist?  

That's what I struggle with.  Relatively, dinosaurs existed a long TIME ago.  The battle of Thermopylae was a long time ago.  Conversely, tomorrow, in the future, I WILL wake up and get ready for idiot hell that is my job.

I see what you and Fin are saying about a film reel or book, but those are tangible things that were created, they're accessible.  Where is our reality tangibly recorded that it can be accessed?  Through meditation?  How do you tell what's time travel and not vivid imagination?

All of our yesterdays are gone, all of them. None onf our tomorrows have come. None of them - and they never will. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, and my breakfast yesterday morning are on the same level as far as access is concerned. I can't reach out and touch either one in this moment, using time in the usual linear manner.

All we have normally is right here, right now, and the instant I typed that comment is as gone now as the instant that the Chixlub Asteroid contacted the surface of the Earth. I will never wake up tomorrow, because the instant that instant "gets here", it is no longer tomorrow - it is only "right now".

"Right now" is all we have. the trick is to tune into the "right now" that you want to observe, because everywhere and everywhen IS "right now". "Reality" is "tangibly recorded" in the quanta of the universe. It's a matter of getting in phase with it in the instant you desire to observe or interact with.

Does it really matter what is time travel or vivid imagination? What would objectively change in either eventuality?

@"Ninurta" 

Did you ever stare at goats? minusculebiggrin

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-07-2020, 07:49 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Cheers

Damn, I had one lax moment and the farmer blabbed. This thing is gonna follow me around for
the rest of my life. (Not unlike the goat!)
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-07-2020, 09:59 AM)BIAD Wrote:

Cheers

Damn, I had one lax moment and the farmer blabbed. This thing is gonna follow me around for
the rest of my life. (Not unlike the goat!)
tinybiggrin

Is the goat bleating,  "J-J-J'-a-a-a-c-c-c-u-s-e" ? minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Cheers

As a matter of fact, I am staring at goats right now. At least I THINK they are goats - it's pretty dark out there...

(11-21-2020, 02:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Cheers

As a matter of fact, I am staring at goats right now. At least I THINK they are goats - it's pretty dark out there...

What? My husband relatives in your area?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]