Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juno heads back toward Jupiter, ready for science
Finally!  minusculeclap
I'm hoping for some Really Great Pictures and information.
Maybe,,, Yes Just Maybe they'll let something slip through.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
BUMP, BUMP.
So, where are the Great Pictures and other Scientific information we were suppose to have seen?
What are they Hiding? Did they find something of Real Interest on Jupiter and they're keeping it secret?

Nothing in the news about the Juno space craft,  tinysurprised.
(10-11-2016, 10:18 PM)guohua Wrote: BUMP, BUMP.
So, where are the Great Pictures and other Scientific information we were suppose to have seen?
What are they Hiding? Did they find something of Real Interest on Jupiter and they're keeping it secret?

No, they created the hurricane to try to make people forget about it. 
They probably ran into a ugly Reptilian who told them to get lost.   tinyangry
(10-12-2016, 12:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 10:18 PM)guohua Wrote: BUMP, BUMP.

No, they created the hurricane to try to make people forget about it. 
They probably ran into a ugly Reptilian who told them to get lost.   tinyangry
That Just Might Be The REAL Reason! minusculespooked
Here's an update on JUNO and it's damn suspicious...

Quote:The space agency said Wednesday that Juno detected a problem, went into safe mode and shut off its cameras and instruments hours before it was supposed to pass over Jupiter's dense cloud tops.

Juno rebooted its onboard computer and can communicate with Earth, but its activities are limited until engineers diagnose what went wrong.

So cameras are no longer working. Well...if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd imagine that Never A Straight Answer doesn't want us to see something. Oh wait...

Quote:Scientists continued to pore over close-up images from the first flyby, determining that Jupiter's magnetic fields and northern and southern lights were more powerful than expected.

So there are pictures...we're just not privy to them.

Reminds me of a certain ISS that shuts its camera off whenever there's something ' a little un-explainable ' that shows up.

Just a bit convenient. But maybe that's just me : )

NASA: Jupiter spacecraft detects problem, turns off camera

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(10-21-2016, 10:05 PM)Sol Wrote: So cameras are no longer working. Well...if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd imagine that Never A Straight Answer doesn't want us to see something. Oh wait...

Reminds me of a certain ISS that shuts its camera off whenever there's something ' a little un-explainable ' that shows up.

Nah, they just didn't want us to see the bases we have down there while they lowered down some supplies.  I'm sure everything will "conveniently" come back online once they are out of site.   :smallwink:
(10-21-2016, 11:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:05 PM)Sol Wrote: So cameras are no longer working. Well...if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd imagine that Never A Straight Answer doesn't want us to see something. Oh wait...

Nah, they just didn't want us to see the bases we have down there while they lowered down some supplies.  I'm sure everything will "conveniently" come back online once they are out of site.   :smallwink:

Yup, could be that or Planet X is in the Neighborhood!