Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GGG2020 an offer you cannot refuse
It was the time of year when I go hunting to fill the the deep freezer with meat. I prepared my kit and pack and was looking forward to getting out and testing my hunting skills once again.

My checklist of my equipment was complete so I kissed the wife and told her I would be back tomorrow morning or sooner. Once I was out of the farmhouse door I called to Lucky and we both strode down to the corral to saddle Beth . She seemed to be in a expectant mood as I grabbed the bridal and and threw the saddle and blanket over my shoulder. Instead of the normal horsey games she liked to play at this stage of getting out of the corral I had placed her into last night she just stood and nickered a horse greeting to lucky and me.

It was already close to 17:00 and it would be at least another two hours before all three of us would be in the valley I was planning on doing my nightly hunting. The temperature was hovering around 55 degrees Fahrenheit, which was perfect as far as I was concerned, however it was supposed to go down to almost freezing tonight, but with no wind and the clothes I had packed, I felt in would be a walk in a cool forested park.

The ride to my scouted hunting area was uneventful and I was rewarded with many tracks of Elk, Moose, Deer, Bear, Mountain Lion and many lesser creatures.

There was a beautiful clear lake/pond that I had planned on staying near the shore during the night to scope out any and all creatures that came to quench their thirst. I had with me an AR chambered in 7.62 with a Russian 5th generation night scope attached that I had confidence I could poke the eye out of just about anything at 150 yards and could deliver a kill shot with good visibility out to 327 yards, I had two 45 caliber pistols and even a recurve bow with a 55 pound pull weight along with ten broad head arrows. I hate to need something and not have it, so over the years I had determined along with a few knives these items were what I needed for almost all circumstances of a successful hunt..

I unsaddled Beth and tied her to a tree on a long feed rope that would let her roam at least 30 yards in a 360 degree circle in the lush grass that extended almost to the waters edge. Lucky was nose down and sniffing everything in our new area and seemed happy in a doggy sort of way. This was not his first hunt and I assumed he was sniffing for game and not some female of his kind which could pull him off a trail in a heart beat. It was not easy being a male !

No fire, just my stuff spread out within easy reach as I scanned the shore line with my night scope equipped AR. Lucky lay by my side resting but not asleep as I could see his ears twitching towards the sounds of the night time critters as they went about feeding and hunting.

It was 21:30 hours and other than a few deer and many smaller creatures I had not seen anything worth taking a shot at either with the Bow or the rifle. Then something strange happened .

The sky had been clear and the land had been illuminated by the stars and a quarter moon but all of a sudden it was like someone had pulled a black cloak over the landscape . Even with the night scope I could not see any better than I could with my own two eyes. I switched to IR mode but nothing was showing up ! Lucky was on his feet and had backed his butt into my side as he just stood there seeming to alert on everything yet nothing. I arose to my feet and as I did there was a form that started materializing not 20 paces in front of me. Lucky did not bark or charge but remained at his station by my side. Whatever it was that was materializing was not completely formed yet I pulled both my 45 ACP pistols and had them aimed center of mass as I waited to see what came next. Visions of a popular detective that had a series call “411 the missing” was running around inside my head as I just stood my ground waiting.

I finally broke the silence by saying, “ That is quite and arrival you just pulled off but before this goes much further you need to know I am not into GHOULIES, GHOSTIES and GOBLINS or anything else that scares little children; especially when I am armed.”

A not all that unpleasant voice replied, “Good this will make everything I have to say easier for you to understand.”

“I am listening” I replied as the formless form took shape and appeared to be a tall female that was rather nice to look at. She was wearing a skin tight jump suit of a dark color and that covered her from foot to throat yet left hardly anything to the imagination as far as just how beautiful and perfect her body seemed to be. I wondered if she had pulled this visage of womanhood out of my brain because when she had spoke earlier her words were in my head instead of my ears.

“ I am not from this world and have come to offer you a chance of joining us for some rather exciting adventures.”

“And if I refuse will someone find my dead body in the near future”?

“We could arrange a dead clone of your body to be found if that is something you would wish done.”

I lowered my 45s and just said, “ I am extremely gratified and happy that you have taken the time to find me and make this offer but I have one obstacle that prevents me from accepting such a proposal.

“On this world we mate with the opposite sex for life. I have a wife waiting for me back at our farm house. I could not just leave her to fend for herself and be without me even though at times I know she is better at coping with things than I am.”

“We are aware of you customs with regards to mating and are willing to have your wife join us.“

I told Lucky to “Stay” as I walked over to Beth and removed her bridle and untied her from the rope that had kept her restricted from running off on some important horse errand.

When I turned around Lucky was next to the woman licking her hand ! "So much for loyalty" crossed my mind.

“If you would not mind I would like to offer Lucky and Beth to join us as both may be useful in the future we have planned for you.”

“Speaking of the future when do we leave to speak to my wife”?

“Poof “I was standing at the front door of the farm house with Alena the alien girl, and had just about stopped being fuzzy around the edges, when my wife opened the door with her 9mm pistol in hand.

When she finally recognized it was me she she lowered her pistol and came forward to give me a kiss and a rather firm hug while never taking her eyes off of Alena.

The next hour was spent going over what would be our new lives and some of our many destinations. What was to be expected of ourselves (call it a code of conduct) and what we could expect from the Janara whom Alena was part of their galactic empire.

Esue wrote out a note to my parents and brother and sent it via email letting them know we would be gone. Would they please sell the house and land for the best price they can get. Keep 15% and put the rest in one of our joint bank accounts. Have Lisa at the title company read the Email as she will handle everything needed for the sale.

Take care we love you guys.

THE END
Maybe they are going to be a new Adam & Eve on another planet,,,,,,, or,,,,,,, Food  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Postscript.

We were transported to a no kidding big orbital platform which was holding position directly above our farm house at an altitude of some 230 miles. I did ask if they were concerned about some earth telescope or NSA device detecting them but I was informed that their cloaking device for the platform was more than adequate to hide their position.

The first thing upon our arrival was to be sent to what passed as a Med Bay where we all, Lucky, Beth, Esue and myself were inoculated to save us from catching some type of drop dead bug or bacteria. We all were out cold for the next two days as the inoculation included a neural transplant and billions of Nanobots. The neural transplant did several things to include the controlling of the Nanobots for healing and also give us the ability to understand and speak in any language that was in the neural database .  With Lucky and Beth the main difference was I could tell either one of them something and they would understand.

It has been 3 earth years since we departed earth and "no" we have not been eaten by our host. In these last three years we have done things that have furthered the development of the seeded sentient life forms on many many planets. My self and Beth have both been shot at by arrows and sling shots but we are no worse for the wear as the nanobots fixed the wounds in less than a few hours with no scars. Esue is heavy into the galactic history of 1000s of sentient beings that populate just the milky Way Galaxy and is always one step ahead of me as far as local customs on the planets we visit.

All in all I must say us accepting the invite was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Even Lucky is happy as they have provided him with many females for their intended breeding program.

I am sorry that those of Earth can not see for themselves the wonders of the galaxy and the universe.

End of postscript.