Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ?
(10-19-2020, 01:51 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Remember, there are no wrong answers. I knew from the first there would be Adoration to insult and everything in between. 

Now suppose I asked the same question about Nancy Pelosi ? ...lol

Okay @"PLOTUS"  you are getting a fast reply now. Because this is the first question that comes to my mind, that i would ask from Nancy Pelosi, and the only one there is.

Nancy Pelosi, sorry if this sounds bad or something, but could you please leave from my vicinity?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .
OK quick version  . Royal Edinburgh show ( i think ) Sister a BIL were guests ( he was at the time president of the wiltshire sheep association ) Anyways shes busting for a piss and takes off at this passage gets to the corner at the same time as him coming from the opposite direction and knocked him ass over tit . She gets hauled up by his bodyguards as she apologizing and sees who it is . Then goes on to say , oh shit its you , gotta go before i piss myself and he just laughed and nodded to the guards who let her go .  A little later when meeting semi officially he asked her if she made it in time to which she replied yes while trying to disappear from the face of the earth  . Shes an aussie btw not that that matters of course . By her and bils account he seemed to be quite ok with it , guess he was happy she didnt have a knife or something . Lots more to the story of course but that the readers digest version .
(10-20-2020, 12:10 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .
OK quick version  . Royal Edinburgh show ( i think ) Sister a BIL were guests ( he was at the time president of the wiltshire sheep association ) Anyways shes busting for a piss and takes off at this passage gets to the corner at the same time as him coming from the opposite direction and knocked him ass over tit . She gets hauled up by his bodyguards as she apologizing and sees who it is . Then goes on to say , oh shit its you , gotta go before i piss myself and he just laughed and nodded to the guards who let her go .  A little later when meeting semi officially he asked her if she made it in time to which she replied yes while trying to disappear from the face of the earth  . Shes an aussie btw not that that matters of course . By her and bils account he seemed to be quite ok with it , guess he was happy she didnt have a knife or something . Lots more to the story of course but that the readers digest version .

Lol....lost in translation. Here across the pond in the colonies the expression "knocked up" carries an entirely different connotation. Our colloquialism is a tad more bawdy.
internet Agent Provocateur

smallcrackingup 

Now that is a story to tell, right there minusculeclap 

Thanks for making it clear to us. Quite cool, actually!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-20-2020, 12:24 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Lol....lost in translation. Here across the pond in the colonies the expression "knocked up" carries an entirely different connotation. Our colloquialism is a tad more bawdy.

Good! Good!

So i was not the only one who was confused. I felt really stupid yesterday, when i tried to explain to myself what does "my sister knocked your son arse up " mean, because my idea of -to knock up- is -to make a woman pregnant-

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Yes im from the colonies as well . I can see where a little confusion might occur . Perhaps i should have saiid knocked him arse over tit as in my reply . Thongs and thongs eh .
Good answers.... uh, well now 
I know who I wouldn't want my daughter dating...lol.
[Image: 254223-2165134570814-5625699-n.jpg]

(10-20-2020, 12:46 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
Yes im from the colonies as well . I can see where a little confusion might occur . Perhaps i should have saiid knocked him arse over tit as in my reply . Thongs and thongs eh .

Great story mate. "She pissed him off like a pube on the proverbial pommy porcelain" as we say.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(10-19-2020, 01:59 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 01:51 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Remember, there are no wrong answers. I knew from the first there would be Adoration to insult and everything in between. 

Okay @"PLOTUS"  you are getting a fast reply now. Because this is the first question that comes to my mind, that i would ask from Nancy Pelosi, and the only one there is.

Nancy Pelosi, sorry if this sounds bad or something, but could you please leave from my vicinity?

Now i have had more time to think this and i regret now. I don't want to say that. I would say nothing, and leave from her vicinity.

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Ophidiophobia.

Phobia of snakes. I would not get anywhere close to that thing. Just pictures of her creeps me the fuck out.

Seriously does.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~