Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ?
[Image: 7578-z.jpg]

[Image: 64d8149be0b5fe72f373b87e80c4d477.jpg]

[Image: 10debf695ad84ad3899c3d9aa03f10da.jpg]

[Image: queen-elizabeth-ii-9286165-1-402.jpg]

[Image: images-1.jpg]
If you were given the opportunity to speak with Her, What would you say ?  Would it be positive or would it be something else ?  

How would you base your opinion or praise towards her ?  

Would you complement Her or remain silent ?

Would you have liked to have the life She led ?

A Yank here and never having been to Great Britain, still I have thoughts about the Queen and Her life from a very early age. Even as a child it was regemented and as She grew it became exceeding more complex until She wasn't even Her anymore but a figurehead, the Soul of the Country, the Pride and ultimately QUEEN

My Fondnes has no boundaries when it comes to Her and the sacrifices She endured through the many years of Her life and through war, With the help of many, not the least Winston Churchill.
[Image: 81bf18faca37c38c4af58689660b2126.jpg]
So.......... if you had the opportunity what would say...........?
Interesting thread.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I would say 
Thank you, and forgive the British people for throwing away the greatness you helped give them
"You did great work during the war."

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-05-02-at-16-17-38.png]
Princess Elizabeth at the christening of the "Rose of York", RAF Thurleigh, 6 July 1944

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

quohua, once again Much obliged
"pull my finger."

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinysurprised
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I would tell her I think she was a hottie back in the day. 

Also, I would ask about shape shifting reptilians.
What's the proper load for my AR-15?
[Image: hbz-queen-elizabeth-badass-ap-9307150277...445685.jpg]
internet Agent Provocateur
What would i say to Queen Elizabeth tinycoolInteresting thread... i have never, ever thought about this before in my life. And had to do a little bit of googling also. I would say:

I am pleased to meet you, Your Majesty. How has your day been, Ma'am?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I'd ask if we could go for a walk in her beautiful gardens, like with the David Attenborough vid.

I'd discuss the flora with her and hopefully she would smile.  Just relaxing.

Kind regards,

Bally.
Quote:If you were given the opportunity to speak with Her, What would you say ? Would it be positive or would it be something else ?

It would certainly be positive. I'm not a fan of the Monarquie but I'd feel intimidated, sitting there beside her, for a chat.. yet I'd probably ask her, from all of her years living on this planet, what has been her most important life lesson..

Quote:

How would you base your opinion or praise towards her ?

I'm really divided on that. I've never seen the monarquie as hard working individuals.

Quote:

Would you complement Her or remain silent ?

I'd be polite, not silent, nor complimenting.

Quote:Would you have liked to have the life She led ?

Nope. Not at all.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I would just say "Hey!" and give her a nod from one Queen to another. I really wouldn't have anything else to say to her. As far as I'm concerned she is an equal- not a superior- and not worth any extra attention from me.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
You might already know, or find this illuminating
https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/g498...to-follow/

[Image: 6048710-3x2-940x627.jpg]

[Image: featured-5-3.jpg]

[Image: queen-social-media-job.jpg]

I would bow and observe  proper etiquette as well as I was able and ............ probably stand there like a deer in the headlights. I would certainly tell Her of my admiration of Her life events and Her the Champion of it all.
(10-17-2020, 05:12 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: So.......... if you had the opportunity what would say...........?

Are you a shape shifting lizard ?

If I'm being honest, I have no love for the "royals".
May I poo in your royal bog and use tons and tons of ironed rose scented toilet roll on a Sunday morning after 15 pints of Guinness, a quick shag with the local Debby and a dodgy kebab at Abduls fine food trailer in Brixton... Not forgetting "Maam" of course to keep the old todger happy...

Seriously though... The lady did a good job keeping the British spirit up during WW2.

Hugs 

Rod
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
I was brought up under the old adage that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
So I'd just like to say:

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .

Not sure what you mean, but it does not seem to be a complement  tinywhat
Remember, there are no wrong answers. I knew from the first there would be Adoration to insult and everything in between. 

Now suppose I asked the same question about Nancy Pelosi ? ...lol
(10-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .

Not sure what you mean, but it does not seem to be a complement  tinywhat

I did not understand either. But i bet @"hutch622" has some kind of a point there.

I would also (in addition to my earlier post in this thread) ask the Queen to try a Finnish sauna. Not a Finnish-style sauna somewhere, but a sauna in Finland, next to a lake or a sea. Not one of those fake saunas like mine, electric in an apartment building. Way better than nothing, though... (And... i would not be with her in the sauna, i honestly mean that it could be good for her old bones and joints and a pleasant experience in general) but i wouldn't be surprised if she has already done that. Google might tell me but i am not in the mood for google.

I also admire and hold in great respect the stance of @"gordi" to stay silent if there is nothing good to say. I wish i was able to follow that kind of a rule. I just need to rant and use profanity sometimes.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre