Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars
Yes, this topic has been discussed many times, but when I come across a new video that I haven't seen in the past I like to share it.  Maybe there will be something new included that makes the skeptics wake up and question if it could be true. ;)

An inserp from Contact in the Desert states, "Mike Bara is an aerospace industry whistle blower who has come into direct contact with the UFO Technology Cover-Up, by minority interest corporate groups who have also hidden knowledge of clear evidence which shows that the advanced ancients were in fact interplanetary astronauts..."

Read about the Legend of Maldek

[Image: Asteroid_Belt.jpg]

Share your thoughts. Do you believe life once (or still does) existed on Mars and Maldek that migrated to Earth, and we (humans) are the result of a hybrid race?
I feel like life once existed on Mars, yes

But to be honest, I myself have not heard of the legend of Maldek
So looks like I've got some reading to do (winks)

---

ETA: ooooooh hold on -- is Maldek the other name for Planet X / a.k.a. 12th Planet / a.k.a. Nibiru

If so, I just read something very recent about that
About an 'outside force' disturbing the Kuiper Belt Object (KBO) where distant objects were lined up in a weird way and that shouldn’t happen.

Aah, I have to work tomorrow thru Sunday, but will try to post about it as soon as I can
Remind me....

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-21-2016, 05:56 AM)senona Wrote: I feel like life once existed on Mars, yes

But to be honest, I myself have not heard of the legend of Maldek
So looks like I've got some reading to do (winks)

---

ETA: ooooooh hold on -- is Maldek the other name for Planet X / a.k.a. 12th Planet / a.k.a. Nibiru

If so, I just read something very recent about that
About an 'outside force' disturbing the Kuiper Belt Object (KBO) where distant objects were lined up in a weird way and that shouldn’t happen.

No, Maldek was a planet that was blown up, which allegedly is what created the asteroid belt. The survivors of that planet were allegedly the Anunnaki who came to Earth and created a hybrid race with humans.
I enjoyed the watch on Mars and the moon. I don't think we were wanted on the moon. Which is why we only went here a few times. Add bombing the moon, apparently for water, really made me sit back and wonder what the hell is on the moon. I don't believe it was water vapor they were targeting up there.
(05-21-2016, 06:02 AM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I enjoyed the watch on Mars and the moon. I don't think we were wanted on the moon. Which is why we only went here a few times. Add bombing the moon, apparently for water, really made me sit back and wonder what the hell is on the moon. I don't believe it was water vapor they were targeting up there.

No, neither do I. (wink)
Exciting Thread,,, Isn't it.

Hell YES we were NOT to Return,,, Think about it, why wouldn't we have gone back to start a Base and Mine the Moon Ourselves, All The Minerals there and Helium 3, Damn!

Why were all the pictures first looked at by NASA and the DOD and NSA  Before Being Released To The Public or the World?

Quote:According to Fred Steckling, author of the book, We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon II, Aldrin might have wanted to proclaim the truth of what he saw. Very likely, Pentagon and White House officials, fearful as always, would have cajoled, convinced or threatened him not to do so.

According to Steckling:

"The following list of facts I have learned from several individuals who are working or who have worked or been linked with NASA in some way over the years. For obvious reasons I will not now use their real names. The list below represents some of the information from three people: one is currently working in DOD missions for NASA; another started working with NASA & DOD when JSC (Johnson Space Center) was built. The third is a scientist who has worked at NASA and other facilities(and with) Edward Teller.'

There are buildings on the Moon.There is mining equipment on the Moon.

Photos, NASA photos, do exist which clearly show both of these. Hundreds, but probably thousands, of NASA photos have been tampered with. Specifically, by careful use of an airbrush, flying saucers and other UFOs can be removed, and then the photo is released to the public and/or press.

Film taken by astronauts clearly show UFOs, IFOs, Alien Vehicles, etc. The NSA screens all photos before release to the public. Everything that NASA has launched has been closely monitored by at least one 'alien' culture.

NASA knew about 'alien' activity on the Moon before Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins ever set foot on it. Edwin Aldrin at one point found evidence that we were NOT THE FIRST to arrive on the moon. After first seeing and then taking photographs of footprints in the lunar soil (Aldrin) then saw the beings that made the footprints (the report and transcripts of conversations between the astronauts were not clear if Aldrin had physical and/or mental contact with the entities).

"Alien Vehicles flew within 50 feet of a U.S. space vehicle for one full Earth orbit and then the AV departed; again while Aldrin was present. 'Buzz' Aldrin had a nervous breakdown because of these events and the pressure not to talk. There have been 22 deaths (many 'suicides') at JSC in Houston. No astronaut who has seen AVs or ETs is allowed to talk about it, even amongst themselves. If they do and are caught they may be fined, publicly humiliated, imprisoned, or have all pensions and future salaries taken away.'(my emphasis)

Title
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I can't imagine having to go through life keeping a secret that big from the human race. And, can you imagine how scary that must have been for them not knowing what to expect from these beings?

Wow!!   [Image: emoticon-surprised.png]
Just for talking sake let us say there are buildings inhabited by life forms on the moon and they spy on us continually.... when they are not doing there own alien kinda things... So what... Most of us believe there is life out there someplace and the moon although not a very nice place could be wonderful place for an alien spy network... again so what... Nothing we can do about it...

There have been rumors about ships and buildings that Apollo saw ever since..... Apollo, which was 47 years ago !

Until we get off this planet and become real spacefarers ourselves no matter what some of us believe, matters not. For we of planet earth will wake up tomorrow or be dead and there is nothing we can do about it.. Just like the supposed base on the moon... Nothing we can presently do about it.. Still fun to imagine and try to learn but at this rate most of us will be buried or turned into ash and smoke before we will ever have definitive proof one way or the other...

Apollo was cancelled because of money and all the poor and homeless needing hand outs. Well, we did the hand out thingy and now they, the needy, bred and created several times more of the needy and mouths to feed... Can't blame them they worked the system..

Here if you are poor and needy you better get up and work at something or just flat out starve..

How many of our poor would want to trade places with these people ? I do not know where this is but it sounds and looks like the P.I. to me but I could be wrong...

Quote:"Until we get off this planet and become real spacefarers ourselves no matter what some of us believe, matters not."

We've been off this planet and been "spacefarers" since the early 1950's, or prior, according to many, many whistle-blowers who are coming forward.

It won't be much longer until there is a mass awakening to what all the elite at the top of the chain have been doing in secret. Where do you think all those trillions of dollars disappeared to? It was used in the SSP. Catherine Austin Fitts can lead you straight to the money and where it went.
The video pulls at your heart strings just like it is supposed to.. Same kinda stuff was used to cancel Apollo.. Feed them and the uneducated will just breed more uneducated mouths to feed. I am in a country where there are beggars in every city. some of the truly old folks I give something to.. The young able bodied or the woman with two rent a kids ( I joke not they rent the kids and give a portion of their take ins to the real moms) and one of her own I just walk on by. Some of the people missing limbs I will help on occasion but guess what .. If I feed every beggar there would be more beggars and I would have not made one bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.... except I to would end up either working, starving, or trying to find an unused street corner.. Maybe Asia over 45 years has hardened my heart..?

We do give the orphanage and every time I go there and see all the kids abandoned by their folks or relatives I am kinda screwed up for a few days afterwards.. Almost makes me want to bring a few home.. but I am to old to take on raising another batch of kids as far as I am concerned.. Besides other than missing some hugs the kids seem to be well provided for.. At least I like to think so..
Why do Probes disappear near Mars?

Human error, my ass! Although this could be part of it, you saw the cigar-shaped UFO right there! And, to have 15 probes destroyed?

They can't tell us they were destroyed by alien life; people would freak out... well, some people would. It was probably some of our SSP guys that have bases there who destroyed them. Can't let that info leak out, now can we?
I have listened to Catherine Austin Fitts mostly with the Dark Journalist ... If she is 100% correct and speaks nothing but the truth... Where has her testimony gotten us. Where have the veils of secrecy been torn asunder ? Government keeps doing whatever they do and people like us continue to listen to people like Catherine .... But that is a far as it goes if results are what one is seeking.... see what difference does it make... I used to want to know everything and I still like learning but... anyone who has truly known anything seems to end up nailed to a cross or poisoned during supper. See what I mean ?
Yes, and it will continue that way until people like us keep sharing the word of people like Catherine, getting it out there for more and more people so they realize what's going on. The people who realize the truth are only a fraction of the public. More have to become aware, then as the numbers continue to rise that are made aware, the better our chances of "winning the war" with the Cabal. We can't allow them to scare us. We have to keep putting the truth out and asking others to share.
U.S. Navy Spies learned of Nazi Alliance with reptilian ET

Link
For those who are interested and have about 9 hours to kill

Thank you, Sky!   I listened to all of them live, except for the one with J.P. Farrell. I was waiting for Jimmy to post it on Face Book, but he never did.

These are some really good interviews. Anyone interested in this subject will love them.

Thanks again.
This video produced by Syfy channel is one of my favorites.
 There is No Bought in my mind that Aliens were or are on the moon.
BAM!  
Bringing back to life this thread from 2016 with this new video from Edge of Wonder. 
Billy Carson is very educated on what they discuss regarding Mars. He shows pictures of some anomalies they discovered from the rover photos, and discuss the Break Away civilization, missing children, and much more.
Enjoy!  

@"Mystic Wanderer"   smallgreenhurray
Everyone should watch that video.