Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's important to vote now more than ever
This year may decide the dirrection of your life for many years to come. And for either Good or Bad, so get out and get to the polls, and no matter the wait VOTE......

And just as in the Lottery, you can't win if you don't play..... your choice today, tomorrow has no guarantee.

https://youtu.be/p6VbXtaLE9I
I voted yesterday.  

hugedancingbaby
We all including our daughter Voted Today, can you guess for who?  smallgreenhurray
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Geepers.... if I had to guess ? It might be along the same lines as these people
[Image: 91676-bikers-for-trump-group-surrounds-d...waukee.jpg]

[Image: boots-on-the-ground-bikers-for-trump.jpg]

[Image: 3929.jpg]

[Image: Dgut-Q74-Wk-AAZd-BP.jpg]

[Image: trumpcelebs.jpg]

[Image: download-1.jpg]

[Image: da5e77a64fyyyyyyyyy.jpg]

[Image: 58407-154056887947357-1406584-n.jpg]
(10-16-2020, 11:13 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Geepers.... if I had to guess ? It might be along the same lines as these people
[Image: 91676-bikers-for-trump-group-surrounds-d...waukee.jpg]

[Image: boots-on-the-ground-bikers-for-trump.jpg]

[Image: 3929.jpg]

[Image: Dgut-Q74-Wk-AAZd-BP.jpg]

[Image: trumpcelebs.jpg]

[Image: download-1.jpg]

[Image: da5e77a64fyyyyyyyyy.jpg]

[Image: 58407-154056887947357-1406584-n.jpg]

GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, get out there and vote, Americans!

If there was no ocean between us, i would offer really good coffee to give you all voting energy. Dark-roasted, 100%  arabica beans.

DO IT! tinycool
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
17 days until 
[Image: 718dly-NCge-L-AC-SL1500.jpg]
(10-17-2020, 02:37 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: 17 days until 
[Image: 718dly-NCge-L-AC-SL1500.jpg]

That will not necessarily happen. What will happen in my case, is:

17 days until

[Image: popcorn-kartongfigur-1.jpg]

[Image: the-beer-smacks-of-expressive-fruity-and...usher-.jpg]

-Jean-Paul Sartre
....not to wory, just referencing the model number '17' in the pic.
(10-17-2020, 02:55 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: ....not to wory, just referencing the model number '17' in the pic.

Okay, good. I thought that you were in a negative mindset about the future and tried to help. minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre
My my... everybody early voting, and I can't. I'd have to travel a gazillion miles at certain times on particular days to early vote, so I have to wait on election day to roll around so I can vote at a real polling place locally.

It's Northam's fault, I'm sure of it. I think I need to start raising hell about voter suppression from the DNC against us hill folk!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-17-2020, 07:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: My my... everybody early voting, and I can't. I'd have to travel a gazillion miles at certain times on particular days to early vote, so I have to wait on election day to roll around so I can vote at a real polling place locally.

It's Northam's fault, I'm sure of it. I think I need to start raising hell about voter suppression from the DNC against us hill folk!

It may be a good thing to wait until election day @"Ninurta".  For those of us voting early, it will give the democrats more time to see how many fake ballots they need to make to counter us. 
I would have waited, but as the cold air moves in my arthritis gets worse, so I was afraid to wait until election day. If I were physically unable to go vote on that day I would never forgive myself.
Me Too, waiting until election day. Fortunately where I live it's never a long wait, usually in and out in a half hour.
14 Days left, and this one's half ways gone...
(10-20-2020, 08:07 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: 14 Days left, and this one's half ways gone...

That is 2 weeks! tinycool 

Time has gone by fast, even though sometimes it feels like it is not moving forward at all. And to be honest, i am not sure if time is even real, or just an agreement made by humans, but that stuff is for other threads...

I EXPECT Rogue people to join me in threads and shoutbox when it is election night! For me, these are the most interesting American elections so far in my life. And yet, i think that there are real powers behind the faces we see on the news (if we watch news to begin with). However, it is mentally important for me that peace is restored back to the streets of U.S.A. And as all Presidential elections across the ocean, this one will have an influence on Europe, too!

-Jean-Paul Sartre
If you vote more than once, does that make you revoting ??
(10-21-2020, 06:58 AM)Wallfire Wrote: If you vote more than once, does that make you revoting ??

I don't think so...

It makes you a democrat.

I hope fair play. Even if uh... i forgot his name... but anyway even if he wins.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
10 Short days away...    The future..... your future. No matter the winner, Do your part.... because if you do not and your party loses, you will have no one to blame. Be a Patriot VOTE
We are down to a week away, line up transportation, catch a ride, a bus, a bike, whatever you need to get there and Vote.
I predict that when trump wins attracts by islam will start again, both in the US  and Europe