Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US President Trump Seems to Threaten UFOs with Advanced Military that “We’ve Never Ha
Is the US getting ready for a space war ?

Quote:October 15, 2020 LUFOS Latest postsN. AmericaUFO News https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/202...h-comments

• [Image: trump.png]

The US Department of Defense has created a task force to look into the unidentified UFO phenomena, and Donald Trump did not deny this media reporting. The Air Force released a video earlier in 2020 featuring pilots flying by an unidentified alien object.
Fox News host Maria Bartiromo asked Mr Trump in an interview to explain why the Department of Defense has formed the UFO task force and if there are UFOs.
Mr Trump answered that he heard it, and he’s going to have to check on it. He then quickly segued into a boast about the country’s military might, which some people on Twitter interpreted to be the president threatening aliens with the US weaponry.

He revealed the US had created a military that we’ve never previously had, in terms of equipment. Mr Trump said that he hoped the equipment and the weapons that we have wouldn’t be used.
He further announced that Russia and China are envious of what we’ve had – all built in the USA and rebuilt for $2.5trn. As far as the other question, he said that he’d have to check on it.
link/video
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Might have been a hint that some of the "UFO activity" is USA-generated.  Wouldn't surprise me for some of the reports.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

As intriguing as the prospect of contact with nonterrestial lifeforms may be, the last thing I think we should be considering is war. 

That would be like ants trying to go to war with humans. The best we could hope for, is being a nuisance, making us not worth the effort, getting in a good bite or sting on occasion, and making sure we persevere.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

(10-16-2020, 01:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: As intriguing as the prospect of contact with nonterrestial lifeforms may be, the last thing I think we should be considering is war. 

That would be like ants trying to go to war with humans. The best we could hope for, is being a nuisance, making us not worth the effort, getting in a good bite or sting on occasion, and making sure we persevere.

got to have fighter craft, and transport for the pilots and mobile infantry of the new space force. me i want to see the new rifles and mini nuke grenades.

i want to know more tinybiggrin

hit wrong damn button again. i was replying to @F2d5thCav
you gave me fortune,
you gave me fame,
you gave me power in your gods name

I'm sure the POTUS has been briefed on the existence of ETs and the advanced technology we got from them, as have all past Presidents.
If anyone ever tells us the truth, or allows it to come out, I think it will be during his term; he's all about transparency.
(10-16-2020, 03:01 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 01:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: As intriguing as the prospect of contact with nonterrestial lifeforms may be, the last thing I think we should be considering is war. 

got to have fighter craft, and transport for the pilots and mobile infantry of the new space force. me i want to see the new rifles and mini nuke grenades.

i want to know more tinybiggrin

hit wrong damn button again. i was replying to @F2d5thCav

Quote:According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO’s, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times. 
But instead of evidence of UFO’s, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.
McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members. 

The president of the Mutual UFO Network, which meets in Las Vegas this week, told the I-Team what McKinnon uncovered.

“Basically, Donna Hare, who had worked for NASA, told him about specific buildings where they were airbrushing UFOs out of photographs before releasing them to the public for NASA, said Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network.

“He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.”
Mckinnon was arrested for the computer break in, and the U.S. tried to extradite him for trial, but after an 8-year legal battle, the British government refused to turn him over.
Source

Here is another article, I'll post the part about his discovery, not about his arrest, but what is interesting to Note about why the POTUS Bush did not actually have him prosecuted is because his Lawyer had his evidence of his discovery and all this would have came out in a court case. 
Quote:McKinnon: I assume that was the first and assume there have been others. These relied-upon people have given solid evidence.

WN: What sort of evidence?

McKinnon: A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files.
They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.

My dialup 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting.

There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created.

Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture – it did not go into my temporary internet files.
At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers."
It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.
Source

Here is a video for anyone interested, the really interesting part starts at 10:00 I think.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-16-2020, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure the POTUS has been briefed on the existence of ETs and the advanced technology we got from them, as have all past Presidents.
If anyone ever tells us the truth, or allows it to come out, I think it will be during his term; he's all about transparency.

I personally doubt this. I think Trump's lips are too loose and he's too unpredictable. I think most presidents are left in the dark simply because of how temporary their tenure is in the grand scheme of things. 

I think the UFO secrets are held by the true "Deep State". They aren't out to overthrow thin-skinned politicians and subvert political parties, they are all about preserving their secret where us peons get scraps and stay in our lane (while they play with advance technology and intergalactic politics). 

I envision presidents getting put "in the loop" similar to the movie Independence Day: if an attack were to happen that cant be hidden, this deep state would be like "uh, Mr (or Mrs) President, there's something we should probably tell you". 

Just my $.02, but POTUS's are too expendable to be elected to office and given the keys to humanity's biggest secrets. They probably get scraps just like us.
(10-16-2020, 06:31 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure the POTUS has been briefed on the existence of ETs and the advanced technology we got from them, as have all past Presidents.

I personally doubt this. I think Trump's lips are too loose and he's too unpredictable. I think most presidents are left in the dark simply because of how temporary their tenure is in the grand scheme of things. 

You have a point @DuckforcoveR, aka: Duckypoo.  But you also have to keep in mind who his uncle was and the fact that Tesla claimed to have gotten his information from an ET. I think Trump already knows more than most do.
I agree. There is no way that any politician if given any sensitive information, could be trusted to not tell all at some point.

If you think about the number of people that have large amounts of money by selling possibilities and lies, do you think a greedy politician that is willing to sell out the people for gain, could be trusted with this information?

I know there are some that have unwavering faith in Presidents. I think that trust is misplaced, but that is just my personal opinion.

for those of you that say that any president or elected official being kept out of the loop, think about what your saying.

your basically saying that our government is run by bureaucrats, and the military. something that i've said for years. it not so much the politicians you have to worry about.
it's the bureaucrats that read and interpret the laws, and make their own rules and regulations to enforce those laws.

when the commander and chief and other elected officials are left out of national security, you no longer have a democracy you have a figure heads for a bureaucracy.
you gave me fortune,
you gave me fame,
you gave me power in your gods name

You would think he or his family would inquire of him now since he is president and should have access to that type of information (would be, are there aliens and their extraterrestrial aircraft ?)  I know were I to rise to that power, I'd have some questions, and 'somebody' would likely answer them if not outright from the staff.
(10-16-2020, 08:50 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: for those of you that say that any president or elected official being kept out of the loop, think about what your saying.

your basically saying that our government is run by bureaucrats, and the military. something that i've said for years. it not so much the politicians you have to worry about.
it's the bureaucrats that read and interpret the laws, and make their own rules and regulations to enforce those laws.

when the commander and chief and other elected officials are left out of national security, you no longer have a democracy you have a figure heads for a bureaucracy.

Um...yes. exactly. I think we've been run by powerful military interests for over a half century. But with that said, I dont think they are completely out of the loop, but I also dont think a president gets elected and sat down in a room to get a full briefing on the last 70+ years of ET evidence. I think it's somewhere in between.
@DuckforcoveR 

I'm not wanted to derail the thread, But I wanted to ask Dear @DuckforcoveR  how the new Duckling was doing and a update on how Mrs. Duck is doing.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Many I am sure have asked. Unless there is a need to know, I am sure that information is not freely shared. 

I also agree with @hounddoghowlie, about how that works

The presidency may be the highest job in the land, it doesn't mean that the president is the ruler of that land. The presidency is a paid position. Often those that have paid to put the guy in that position are the ones that rule us all.

K Street may be involved, but it is just a substation. 

Just my tin foil hat view of the situation.

(10-16-2020, 09:00 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: You would think he or his family would inquire of him now since he is president and should have access to that type of information (would be, are there aliens and their extraterrestrial aircraft ?)  I know were I to rise to that power, I'd have some questions, and 'somebody' would likely answer them if not outright from the staff.

@PLOTUS, and everyone else...

Start at the 27:09 mark, almost at the end.

As an extra bonus (and off topic for the thread), Don Jr. talks about Osama bin-Laden endorsing Joe Biden around the middle of the interview.
(10-16-2020, 09:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Many I am sure have asked. Unless there is a need to know, I am sure that information is not freely shared. 

I also agree with @hounddoghowlie, about how that works

The presidency may be the highest job in the land, it doesn't mean that the president is the ruler of that land. The presidency is a paid position. Often those that have paid to put the guy in that position are the ones that rule us all.

K Street may be involved, but it is just a substation. 

Just my tin foil hat view of the situation.

Some years  ago, about 2007-8 I'd say, my 
Brother was living in Maryland and attached to the NSA next to the Army base. He was a Command Seargent Major, which is a fancy name for "don't just set around and get fat" There were so many CSM's that they were waiting in line for office space, lifers coming down to retirement. He was in the linguistics department fluently speaking Russian Arabic, Spanish and German, down to the slang accents even.... he was good. ! And with an IQ hovering around 140. He was a highly valued important asset. I am about the only part of family who can comunicate with him efectively if you grasp my meaning. Lots of two dollar words and a vocabulary large enough to choke a Giraffe. Anyway one evening I asked him if there were..... or did he know of any UFO Aliens information...? His response was........... and here it gets interesting as he had signed many non-disclosure agreements and was bound by espionaige charges if he ever spoke or disclosed anything. 

He VERY Eloquently told me that "if there were he could not say".....as I remember almost verbatum. The thing is, the verbiage as I see it that  he used was certainly, in those few brief words, said in such a way as to imply I  'read between the lines'.    He often would finally tell me things going on around us where we lived, private citizen things before he joined the military ie. gossip that wasn't known but by a select few, and this one time he spoke to me in such a manner so as to leave me with a speculative hint if I chose to examine his reply carefully by the wordage. He said nothing more, gave no answer beyond those 7 words and did not infact say anything that could be construed as an answer. To me it was how he said it. the enflection and intonation of it, the pauses. 

So My take... and it is with out foundation, That there was a period....where Aliens may well have well visited us, and in recent times (the last century) or it could also be that articles prior to this time were scant. But I want to Believe. 
[Image: the-x-files.jpg]

My short answer, I think so. That yes there are otherworldly explorers. Perhaps even predatory as Stephen Hawking warned of. Want to throw a monkey wrench in it ? How about GOD...... 
[Image: 2szvv2.png]
If they are here, they are surely either more civilized than us, or we are lab experiments, or pets. 

If history is to be trusted, we have not been very civil to the people of the lands we explored, then invaded. I doubt if they would come all this way for a beer and a chat.

We can't live in harmony with the people on this planet. Extraterrestrials will not be welcomed with open arms and the outcome will likely not be favorable.