Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Censoring House.Gov Press Release Regarding Bidens/Burisma
So Twitter are going balls deep to help Biden win the election. 
Quote:
"Twitter is suppressing an official press release from the HouseJudiciary Committee Republicans after they reposted verbatim the New York Post story that purportedly showed emails between Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden, and a Ukrainian energy executive indicating that the younger Biden introduced the executive and the then-vice president.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/twitter-censors-house-gop-press-release-after-lawmakers-post-hunter-biden-story-in-full

Arguably Twitter can block what they choose to block but when they're blocking government websites then are they not going a bit too far?

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP

[url= https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov/...to-vp-dad/][/url]
I think Twitter and Face Book both just sealed their fate. 

Was it a trap?  The Trump team seems to be good at getting the enemy to walk right in to it without thinking about the end result.
Censoring government websites, especially right now, can be viewed as interfering with the election, and that's exactly what they are doing by suppressing this information that could make people think twice about voting for a crime family boss.

ETA: Allow me to add You Tube to this list. I just went to look at my subscriptions and they have removed all the videos that have anything to do with Hunter and Joe's dealings with Ukraine, and also topics that discuss the Benghazi/Seal Team 6 coverup. 
This should really start waking people up!

Why don't they want you to see it?

Could it be because it exposes all their crimes and names those involved?
The amusing aspect of this is now a government website is hosting an article that talks about Hunter like he is the dog who crapped on the carpet. tinylaughing 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-15-2020, 04:39 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The amusing aspect of this is now a government website is hosting an article that talks about Hunter like he is the dog who crapped on the carpet. tinylaughing 

Cheers

Sounds like an accurate description to me @"F2d5thCav".  Anything less would be a fib.

They posted the link to the article in a footnote of a "warning letter" to Twitter so people could get to it from there. I think they just pissed off the wrong people when they censored them.

By the way, the FBI is looking into these emails now. And now that they know the public knows, hopefully they will do something about it. They've had the laptop since at least last December.   tinyok
It is Very Easy to see that Twitter. FB and YT are tools of the Democrat Party.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I find it sad that our country has to deal with such juvenile and immature behaviors from our political leaders.

As far as social media is concerned, that whiffle ball  is batted back and forth between both sides. There is no side that can claim the high ground, because they are both at the bottom of the pit. 

I don't understand why either side is continuing the dog and pony shows, or why their followers are still participating in the kabuki dance, at this late date. 

Everyone has made up their minds already. The fighting, name calling, negative, childish posts, and memes, do nothing to promote change or acceptance of a candidate. 

It is like a high school competition between local rivals. Ridiculous, juvenile, self gratifying, and does nothing to improve outcomes on any level.

I never had Twitter, Instagram, or any of the others, except Facebook, which I had to give up due to the negativity, the promotion of vitriolic attacks, along with separation and division based on individual beliefs and ideas. 

The majority of Americans are good, kind people. Allowing the media and the internet to make us anything less is a on us. We are smart enough to know better. We can be strong enough to be better.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

[Image: aHds5nB.jpg]
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-15-2020, 03:18 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: So Twitter are going balls deep to help Biden win the election. 
Quote:
"Twitter is suppressing an official press release from the HouseJudiciary Committee Republicans after they reposted verbatim the New York Post story that purportedly showed emails between Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden, and a Ukrainian energy executive indicating that the younger Biden introduced the executive and the then-vice president.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/twitter-censors-house-gop-press-release-after-lawmakers-post-hunter-biden-story-in-full

Arguably Twitter can block what they choose to block but when they're blocking government websites then are they not going a bit too far?

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP

[url= https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov/...to-vp-dad/][/url]

Nah. As a private website, they can censor whatever and whoever they want to censor on their own platform. Thing is, screwing around with the government is screwing around with the very people who can take away their Section 230 immunities and open the door for individuals to sue them...

... so, yeah, they might be screwing the wrong pooch there.

See, they are immune to lawsuits concerning what users post on their platforms... UNTIL they start picking and choosing what is and isn't posted. That falls under "editorial license", and opens them to allegations of all manner of unsavory activity, not the least of which is "political donation in kind", which can then put them under the federal Election Commission microscope...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-15-2020, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: By the way, the FBI is looking into these emails now. And now that they know the public knows, hopefully they will do something about it. They've had the laptop since at least last December.   tinyok

Yeah, the FBI was given the hard drive first, and they tried to sweep it under the rug. Unfortunately for them, they guy made copies of it before he gave it to them, and when they failed to act and tried to hide Biden's activity, he got a little miffed and spread the joy around from the copy he made.

Now the world has it, and the FBI can't hide it any more, so they've got to do something.

Just more evidence to me that the FBI can no longer be trusted as impartial investigators, since they have chosen political sides.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Oh they were so close...

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.