Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden says Voters Don't Deserve to Know -- and tells another Big Fat LIE
Big Grin 
Joe Biden in Nevada and a reporter (a local TV station reporter) asks again about the Supreme Court Packing Question.

Joe blows his stack and half says voters don't deserve to know the answer LOLz !!!! WHAT ??  tinylaughing

He then goes hog nuts about how Trump is making a Court nomination before an election and says it the first time it's ever happened !!! LOLz tinylaughing

Says it twice in fact LOL 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Joe Biden (D) said during an interview this week that voters do not deserve to know his position on court packing.

“I know you said yesterday you aren’t going to answer the question until after the election, but this is the number one thing that I’ve been asked about from viewers in the past couple of days,” the interviewer stated.

“Well, you’ve been asked by the viewers who are probably Republicans who don’t want me continuing to talk about what they are doing to the court right now,” Biden responded.

When asked if the voters “deserve” to know his answer, Biden said, “No, they don’t.”

“He’d love that to be the discussion instead of what he’s doing now. He’s about to make a pick in the middle of an election — first time it’s ever been done, first time in history it’s ever been done.”

Biden’s claim, that it is the “first time in history” that it has ever been done, is false.

LINK-->  ‘No, They Don’t’: Joe Biden Dismisses Idea that Voters ‘Deserve’ to Know Court Packing Stance
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Vote people, vote
Democrats have DONE everything beyond the pale with sneaky decietful, unscrupulous, mendacious, false and untrustworthy actions. Everything that could possibly be done, and have done it 24/7. Every dirty trick (and pelosi boasts) in the book for sneaking some advantage. Their platform is about as low as it goes. Were Biden to win, It's almost a certainty there will be rebellion. They already want to monkey up the Supreme Court, loading it, that is declared...!!
(10-11-2020, 03:19 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Vote people, vote

I will. I promise.
internet Agent Provocateur
What an arrogant little fuckhead. Voters don't deserve to know? DESERVE?

What the voters deserve, is another 4 years of Trump.

I want an American citizenship and a hundred million votes to use. But that is not gonna happen, so choose wisely, American members of this forum.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre