Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All immigrant jobs were tax-financed
The same thing is happening all over Europe, the mass of "refugees" in Europe and coming to Europe do not have the abilty to understand or intergrade into the high tec world that Europe has. In order to stop complete isolation of the non European natives the government make up low level jobs, and pays the wages. Its been reported that less than 10% of non European natives and there children will ever be of use to the community or ever pay there own way.
Europe cannot survive this, if it continues all of Europe will become a poor 3th world country. But the lies from the governments just keep on coming.

Quote:Published 13 October 2020 at 12.20

DOMESTIC. Carolin Dahlman, political editor at Kristianstadsbladet, now reveals that one of SVT's many immigration lyrical articles in recent times beautifully paints immigration's ability to "save the labor market". Swedish journalism is "the right thing to do", she states in a new editorial.
Like the article on Facebook

It was last week that SVT Gävleborg claimed that so-called refugee immigrants could save the labor market in the county, something Fria Tider wrote about then.
This was explained by the fact that 309 immigrants in Sandviken were allegedly given jobs since 2015. This through a method with "coordinators".
"In Sandviken, the municipality started work together with the Swedish Public Employment Service in 2015 with the goal of getting more foreign-born people into work. Since then, the work has generated 309 new jobs for foreign-born people," the SVT article states.
According to the article's URL , the headline from the beginning was "The refugee crisis will save Gävleborg's labor market".
But when Carolin Dahlman checked the information, it was not as invigorating as SVT tried to get it:
"When I called the integration coordinator, however, it turned out that the 309 jobs had long been funded by taxpayers through start-up or introductory jobs. They had been found by 2-3 full-time coordinators at the municipality and no one knew how many of the 309 who remained," she writes. in its editorial in Kristianstadsbladet.
This is what happens when journalists do not do their job and do not ask critical questions but instead try to "pursue their thesis", Dahlman states
link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(10-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its been reported that less than 10% of non European natives and there children will ever be of use to the community or ever pay there own way.
Europe cannot survive this, if it continues all of Europe will become a poor 3th world country. But the lies from the governments just keep on coming.
Something is missing from this equation. The government is not a benevolent God, nor is it Santa Claus, so they are beneficial to someone or something. 

The questions that need to answered to decipher the puzzle, is why is the government making such potentially destructive decisions.

We know it is not to benefit the people of the country. We know it is not because of love, compassion, or because it is humane. They don't give a damn about the people, at home or anywhere else, so why?

That is the question that needs to be answered.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

(10-13-2020, 02:05 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its been reported that less than 10% of non European natives and there children will ever be of use to the community or ever pay there own way.
Something is missing from this equation. The government is not a benevolent God, nor is it Santa Claus, so they are beneficial to someone or something. 

The questions that need to answered to decipher the puzzle, is why is the government making such potentially destructive decisions.

We know it is not to benefit the people of the country. We know it is not because of love, compassion, or because it is humane. They don't give a damn about the people, at home or anywhere else, so why?

That is the question that needs to be answered.
I agree - Why?
Here in the states the claim is that the migrants are for cheap labor and a voting base for the liberals. They are jobbing in low wage workers like they job them out. Plus there is the theory that this is similar to the Trojan Horse ploy with an influx of "barbarians" ready to sack the country from within. Likely these migrants are thought of as useful idiots by those pushing the agenda.
After 1945, there was a genuine labor shortage in Europe (50 million dead).

The Germans, when their economy cranked up again, invited Turkish "guest workers" to beef up the labor force.  The idea was that they would work a while and then return home.

Didn't happen.

But initiatives like that pale in comparison to Merkel unilaterally inviting a million people from Africa and Middle East into the European Union -- without -- consulting with, or obtaining concurrence from, other members of the European Union.  Then, the German government had the nerve to demand other EU countries take in "their share" of these million arrivals.

That is not policy-making, it is rank dysfunction.

Unsurprisingly, some European countries that never had colonies are not interested in bending to Germany's will on this question, and they are being demonized by the EU for their stance.  The EU claims the other countries are not being good partners, but chooses not to berate the German government for unilaterally putting the Union in this situation.  That kind of favoritism has become a point of friction within the Union.  Whether it leads to a fraying of ties remains to be seen.  Clearly, the British had enough with what they saw going on.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I am lousy at math but it seems, if I am making a pot of stew and don't have enough ingredients to feed four people, so I take in my neighbor because he has a potato, now I have enough to feed four people, but not enough to feed five.

Unless the plan for the establishment of slave camps, or migration workers, which are no more than temporary, transient, slave camps, the bringing in of third world inhabitants to fill the labor gap, is ridiculously shortsighted, and fraught with ramifications. 

They can't be that stupid, can they? I don't think they are, that is why I think we are being distracted and missing the mark.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8192]

@NightskyeB4Dawn 

Wish Sandwiches for everyone!  Its on the government, eat as many as you want.

Cheers

Well, gawrsh.  I guess Europe better brace itself.

Quote:The Arab world could face a talent erosion as many young people actively consider leaving their country, many for good, seeking more opportunities.When asked whether they are actively trying to migrate or have considered migrating but not actively, 42 per cent of young Arabs said they have considered emigrating to another country, of them 15 per cent actively.

This survey states there are 200 million young people in the Arab world.  Okay, taking the low figure of 15% . . .

30 million to move elsewhere. tinyhuh

Source:

https://www.arabyouthsurvey.com/pdf/down...-Final.pdf

Cheers