Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BOOM REPORT!!!
Well Facebook is at it again, leftist basterines...

False Information Found in Your Post

Independent fact-checkers at Lead Stories say information in your post is partly false. To stop the spread of false news, we've added a notice to your post.
You can check out additional reporting from independent fact-checkers who investigate reports of false information across Facebook.

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCJDausoG1b5dJQ&w=60&h...fFiJvazoLr]
LEAD STORIESFact-Check
Fact Check: Obama And Biden Did NOT Conspire With Iran To Stage Bin Laden Killing, Or Silence SEAL Team 6 By Shooting Down Helicopter | Lead Stories
Did the Obama administration, including then-Vice President Joe Biden: "Outsource" the imprisonment of Al Qaeda leaders, including Osama bin Laden,...
[/url]

All fact-checkers who partner with Facebook must be signatories of the International Fact-Checking Network and follow their [url=https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ifcncodeofprinciples.poynter.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1YjWPQKQPrZfqh8mPhhVwYXK7R6ojOSfy9njyNBTEULChOFd1sV3JUb-Q&h=AT3o3AT5Uz2qEphv4hZPxaugxhXEiT-F9l7Pkf6ICHWbkklDacrXicsPKO1eK4QfZ8ZCy2nRZB8AGE1zYwwbakACev7QGMESrE60PiMfS3Chw6VeQAqr7wWf6qe8stqJ]Code of Principles
See how Facebook works with independent fact-checkers to stop the spread of false news. Watch video in Help Center.
I posted on that 'other' forum....
I might have been right way back then, and I think it was also thought by  many other people everywhere in the world...

Dec. 6 2011 I posted this  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread782813/pg13

Pl
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM

link   
If your making a claim where it would have been just as convienient as not, and your claim is highly questionable, pictures would be the most likely way to establish your claim Just like Osama Ben Laden, just who in their right mind is going to take the government's word, the government notorious for disinformation and outright lying? Tell me...! It was just too convienient to say no pics and 'we dumped him at sea', when it's just as possible there never was any Osana Ben Laden capture/kill at all. There are crowds of people who seem to post fabulous stories, here alone, on ATS that must be trying to bide away boredom. Every week, or even a couple times a week, there's some story of a Comet or asteroid or space craft or "Proof" "undeniable" "Must see", what have you, and the site has lost a lot of credability. Of course anyone that registers can post a topic or thread, similar to Wikipedia and have their info discerned as bunk, or as truth. There is far too much fabrication and tall tales told here to just take every story at face value, tell me I'm wrong. So, when it's appropriate I will continue to use the phrase you dislike so much. You have the right to protest, and I have the right to say "no pics, it didn't happen" . Get used to it, this is a public forum, and a too cool avitar adds no credability what so ever.  

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread782813/pg13

(10-14-2020, 10:07 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Well Facebook is at it again, leftist basterines...

False Information Found in Your Post

Independent fact-checkers at Lead Stories say information in your post is partly false. To stop the spread of false news, we've added a notice to your post.
You can check out additional reporting from independent fact-checkers who investigate reports of false information across Facebook.

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCJDausoG1b5dJQ&w=60&h...fFiJvazoLr]
LEAD STORIESFact-Check
Fact Check: Obama And Biden Did NOT Conspire With Iran To Stage Bin Laden Killing, Or Silence SEAL Team 6 By Shooting Down Helicopter | Lead Stories
Did the Obama administration, including then-Vice President Joe Biden: "Outsource" the imprisonment of Al Qaeda leaders, including Osama bin Laden,...
[/url]

All fact-checkers who partner with Facebook must be signatories of the International Fact-Checking Network and follow their [url=https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ifcncodeofprinciples.poynter.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1YjWPQKQPrZfqh8mPhhVwYXK7R6ojOSfy9njyNBTEULChOFd1sV3JUb-Q&h=AT3o3AT5Uz2qEphv4hZPxaugxhXEiT-F9l7Pkf6ICHWbkklDacrXicsPKO1eK4QfZ8ZCy2nRZB8AGE1zYwwbakACev7QGMESrE60PiMfS3Chw6VeQAqr7wWf6qe8stqJ]Code of Principles
See how Facebook works with independent fact-checkers to stop the spread of false news. Watch video in Help Center.

Yes, @"PLOTUS", they did the same thing to @"senona" on FB for sharing that story.  Question is, since this information is just now coming out, from a whistle blower no less, how do they know it's fake?

Answer: Because the information hurts the Left's narrative.  You and I both know if this had been a story involving Trump, Jr. it would have been splattered all over the platform by FB's fact checkers themselves.

It's true. Time will prove it. Too many videos, audios, and documents to back it all up.
(10-14-2020, 10:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Too many videos, audios, and documents to back it all up.

So where are they? Why sit on this for years until now? Pics or it didn't happen. QAnon? Lol!

Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Forbes is hardly your left wing media. I see the joy some of you get with your little Q based role playing nerdy solve-a-puzzle game and wouldn't want to deny you your pleasures.

Carry on.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(10-14-2020, 11:50 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 10:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Too many videos, audios, and documents to back it all up.

So where are they? Why sit on this for years until now? Pics or it didn't happen. QAnon? Lol!

Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Forbes is hardly your left wing media. I see the joy some of you get with your little Q based role playing nerdy solve-a-puzzle game and wouldn't want to deny you your pleasures.

Carry on.

@"Freija", you're making yourself look really silly, being as all the information has been previously posted in this thread... with proof.   And no, it has nothing to do with QAnon.

It blows my mind that Liberals always refuse to look at the evidence that could burst their mindset bubble.
Again, I was just trying to HELP you so the blow won't be as intense when this hits the MSM. 

It's your brain. Do with it as you wish. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.cdn3.stockunlimi...f=1&nofb=1]
You all act as if trump was a clean slate when he took office? It was commonly accepted from the beginning that Comey had leaned on the scale and cost Clinton the election. His incessant lying has always been present and is transparent and never ceasing. He has cheated the vast majority of those he's had business dealings with and he is a tax cheat. He's a rude pig that insults everyone like a schoolyard bully.

All these things were there from the inception. I could go on ad nauseum but it won't serve the point I'm making any further. He's a charlatan, a scumbag, a malignant narcissist and these are his redeeming attributes. It goes down hill from there.

The consensus is and always has been he stole the election and that he is there as a provocateuer. I have no idea how compromised our election process is at this point and I will acquiesce that he may already have stolen our government.

But if there is any hope that the system still works, early voting, polls and every other overt indicator show a bloodbath is coming and the House, Senate and presidency will soon belong to the Democrats.

If it's so, then expect retribution. Expect Amendments passed and a stacked Court. I fully expect Donald to attempt Donald to Pardon himself and ask his Puppet Justices, Kavanaugh, Alito and Barrett to sway the braindead Thomas to give it to him. Roberts and Gorsuch are likely to be a problem...we'll see. They appear to be their own men.

But even if they do allow themselves to be humiliated, the SDNY will still have a go at him and I assure you, they await him in the wings. Trumps purported friends will abandon him faster than you can blink and his exposure will he his downfall.

The new AG and DOJ will allow his crucifixion. He's alienated entirely too many people to receive a pass.

If new Russian collusion info comes to light and they find his indebtedness is to Russian Oligarchs? It will get beyond interesting. Hang on tight folks. Three weeks passes quickly and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
internet Agent Provocateur
Ok people chill out a bit, this is not ATS.
If you take the time to study history you will understand that at the moment if you hate fascism then you have to vote for Trump.
Its about taking the lesser of two evils, Trump is the lesser of the evils.
(10-15-2020, 08:30 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok people chill out a bit, this is not ATS.
If you take the time to study history you will understand that at the moment if you hate fascism then you have to vote for Trump.

At some point we have to do away with evil. Our repeated decision to choose what we consider the smaller evil, places us right smack dab in the middle of Hell. 

Evil is evil. It is like saying you are little pregnant. You will eventually deliver something or die. Good, bad, deformed, whole, alive, or dead. 

We have chosen the lesser evil for so long that all that is left is the evil ones.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-15-2020, 07:12 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: You all act as if trump was a clean slate when he took office? It was commonly accepted from the beginning that Comey had leaned on the scale and cost Clinton the election. His incessant lying has always been present and is transparent and never ceasing. He has cheated the vast majority of those he's had business dealings with and he is a tax cheat. He's a rude pig that insults everyone like a schoolyard bully.

All these things were there from the inception. I could go on ad nauseum but it won't serve the point I'm making any further. He's a charlatan, a scumbag, a malignant narcissist and these are his redeeming attributes. It goes down hill from there.

The consensus is and always has been he stole the election and that he is there as a provocateuer. I have no idea how compromised our election process is at this point and I will acquiesce that he may already have stolen our government.

But if there is any hope that the system still works, early voting, polls and every other overt indicator show a bloodbath is coming and the House, Senate and presidency will soon belong to the Democrats.

If it's so, then expect retribution. Expect Amendments passed and a stacked Court. I fully expect Donald to attempt Donald to Pardon himself and ask his Puppet Justices, Kavanaugh, Alito and Barrett to sway the braindead Thomas to give it to him. Roberts and Gorsuch are likely to be a problem...we'll see. They appear to be their own men.

But even if they do allow themselves to be humiliated, the SDNY will still have a go at him and I assure you, they await him in the wings. Trumps purported friends will abandon him faster than you can blink and his exposure will he his downfall.  

The new AG and DOJ will allow his crucifixion. He's alienated entirely too many people to receive a pass.

If new Russian collusion info comes to light and they find his indebtedness is to Russian Oligarchs? It will get beyond interesting. Hang on tight folks. Three weeks passes quickly and it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
You have pointed out what most Democrats think, how they think and in general an almost scripted comment, but we need diversity. Bravo. I am your polar opposite however. Yes 3 weeks is a short time people so get there ........ drive there, skate there, fly there, ride a horse but VOTE
The last minute dog and pony shows aren't helping either party.

It is making the microscopic few that have not made up their minds at this late stage, decide to either not vote at all, or to opt for the third person on the ticket.

The real lesser of two evils.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-15-2020, 12:41 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 08:30 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok people chill out a bit, this is not ATS.

At some point we have to do away with evil. Our repeated decision to choose what we consider the smaller evil, places us right smack can in the middle of Hell. 

Evil is evil. It is like saying you are little pregnant. You will eventually deliver something or die. Good, bad, deformed, whole, alive, or dead. 

We have chosen the lesser evil for so long that all that is left is the evil ones.

You are right, the lesser of two evils is still evil. With each passing year of our lives the lesser of two evils grows more and more evil. The lesser of two evils now is more evil( no im not talking about Trump) than the main evil was ten years ago. Such a large part of humans are evil that we will never be free from evil, and we have reached a point when evil is seen as good.
(10-15-2020, 02:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 12:41 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

At some point we have to do away with evil. Our repeated decision to choose what we consider the smaller evil, places us right smack can in the middle of Hell. 

You are right, the lesser of two evils is still evil. With each passing year of our lives the lesser of two evils grows more and more evil. The lesser of two evils now is more evil( no im not talking about Trump) than the main evil was ten years ago. Such a large part of humans are evil that we will never be free from evil, and we have reached a point when evil is seen as good.

I so agree with you.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-15-2020, 07:12 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: You all act as if trump was a clean slate when he took office? It was commonly accepted from the beginning that Comey had leaned on the scale and cost Clinton the election. His incessant lying has always been present and is transparent and never ceasing. He has cheated the vast majority of those he's had business dealings with and he is a tax cheat. He's a rude pig that insults everyone like a schoolyard bully.

PLEEEZE!

Stole the election????? HOW?
People wanted a change and they Voted for a Change and the 2016 Elections was a wakeup call to the Left. They never thought that the People would not accept their Chosen One.

Tax Laws are wrote by Lawyers that are Politicians for them and their Rich Friends to use and Trump has Accountants that use the Same Tax Laws Politicians and The Elites Use.
Besides, what other POTUS has Donated his Salary?
[Image: QJYVYCCQVBAQHB54HNRFL5YAPQ.png]

Quote:Report: President Trump donating quarterly salary to help fight coronavirus

Quote:By Shellie Sylvestri | March 3, 2020 at 4:45 PM CST - Updated March 5 at 3:08 AM

(WAVE) – President Donald Trump donated his fourth-quarter salary to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to help in the fight against the coronavirus.
His donation was announced on Twitter by White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.
“President @realDonaldTrump made a commitment to donate his salary while in office,” she wrote, sharing a photo of the $100,000 check. “Honoring that promise and to further protect the American people, he is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus.”
CNBC reports the president has pledged to donate his salary while in office to government programs. Previously, he donated to the Department of Homeland Security to help build a southern border wall, the Surgeon General to help fight the opioid epidemic and the Office of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Alcohol abuse is reported to have contributed to the death of the president’s older brother, Fred Trump Jr.
Source
Who has reported on this? They have only reported on his Salary Donations as a way to lessen His Tax Payment at the end of the year.
They HATE Him and people need to realize that!
Orange Man Bad!
Only because he beat their Fair-Haired Girl and the Future Millions they were scheduled to make off of China.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Isn't this lovely?  You Tube is removing all the videos I had about the Benghazi/Seal Team 6 Coverup in this thread.
That should tell people something!

@"Ninurta", I'm really glad you got all this saved before it was removed. And I'm glad I posted the transcript here before it got taken down.

There will be more coming out. I'll need someone to grab it and upload it before they remove it too. Hopefully it will be posted on a platform other than You Tube.
RN3 seems to be holding the line, but that also means we are going to get hit, and it will be from inside. MODS need to be online and awake
(10-15-2020, 05:01 PM)Wallfire Wrote: RN3 seems to be holding the line, but that also means we are going to get hit, and it will be from inside. MODS need to be online and awake

As long as there is No Name Calling or Threats, all is OK.
Cursing is OK but there needs to be a Source to verify where the information is coming from, not these "Will I heard Orange Man Hates So and So's." or Biden/Democrats Crooked Political Hack's, to which there are Lots and Lots of Sources.
Link
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5
Link 6
Link 7
Link 8
Link 9
Link 10
Link 11
Link 12
Link 13
And 
Quote:Joe Biden and the Ku Klucker

A reflection on Biden’s praise for the former KKK community organizer who “elevated the Senate."
Link 14
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-15-2020, 04:16 PM)guohua Wrote:

PLEEEZE!

People wanted a change and they Voted for a Change and the 2016 Elections was a wakeup call to the Left. They never thought that the People would not accept their Chosen One.

Tax Laws are wrote by Lawyers that are Politicians for them and their Rich Friends to use and Trump has Accountants that use the Same Tax Laws Politicians and The Elites Use.

Quote:Report: President Trump donating quarterly salary to help fight coronavirus

Quote:By Shellie Sylvestri | March 3, 2020 at 4:45 PM CST - Updated March 5 at 3:08 AM

(WAVE) – President Donald Trump donated his fourth-quarter salary to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to help in the fight against the coronavirus.
His donation was announced on Twitter by White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham.
“President @realDonaldTrump made a commitment to donate his salary while in office,” she wrote, sharing a photo of the $100,000 check. “Honoring that promise and to further protect the American people, he is donating his 2019 Q4 salary to @HHSGov to support the efforts being undertaken to confront, contain, and combat #Coronavirus.”
CNBC reports the president has pledged to donate his salary while in office to government programs. Previously, he donated to the Department of Homeland Security to help build a southern border wall, the Surgeon General to help fight the opioid epidemic and the Office of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Alcohol abuse is reported to have contributed to the death of the president’s older brother, Fred Trump Jr.
Source
Who has reported on this? They have only reported on his Salary Donations as a way to lessen His Tax Payment at the end of the year.
Orange Man Bad!
Only because he beat their Fair-Haired Girl and the Future Millions they were scheduled to make off of China.

Screw the Clintons...I'm no friend. And yes, Orange man bad. I'd vote in Romney over Biden tomorrow. And fercryingoud, Seal Team 6 members are alive.
(10-15-2020, 07:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

PLEEEZE!

Source
Orange Man Bad!

Screw the Clintons...I'm no friend. And yes, Orange man bad. I'd vote in Romney over Biden tomorrow. And fercryingoud, Seal Team 6 members are alive.

@"Antisthenes".  Do you have a source to back up that claim?  I'd like to see it. I'm not being hard to get along with; I'd really like to see it if you can grab a link.
(10-15-2020, 11:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 07:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

PLEEEZE!

Source
Orange Man Bad!

@"Antisthenes".  Do you have a source to back up that claim?  I'd like to see it. I'm not being hard to get along with; I'd really like to see it if you can grab a link.

All my assertions are based on things you don't believe and wouldn't regardless of what I may post. We have already substantiated our politics and ideals are polar opposites when it comes to the trump gang. I have been labeled a "Lib" which is wrong and preposterous. I voted a a straight Republican ticket most of my adult life and only jumped ship when trump ran. I see him as a white collar criminal. Well documented Facts bear that out. I don't want lying, thieving business people running my Country, period. So I will hold my nose and vote Biden and await a saner time when I can vote my choice and not just my conscience. I am here at RN because echo chambers bore me. I already know what I know and need no corroboration.
I'm an articulate, bright and well educated woman quite capable of independent critical thought that made my way in business and by hard work, innovation and playing by the rules. I am retired now, without debt and live exclusively off my investments. I receive no hand outs and have never been on the "dole". So I am rather fortunate to have made a good living off the system most here show such a revulsion for. In spite of the fact that I am financially comfortable, I refuse to allow myself to slip down a paranoid rabbithole.
I also believe a society is measured by how the most fortunate of us treat the least fortunate in our midst. That"s what a compassionate society does. Trump is what he is, a charlatan, a grifter and a con man. He is happy to inflict all manner of hardship on Americans.
If he is your man, the Constitution says that is your choice. But he's not mine. I've made no secret of that. I believe by his actions he intends to usurp the US Constitution. I hope he loses not only his Presidency but the GOP loses Congress and Senate as well. Sorry we've come to this, but we have.
I am not answering your question for Antisthenes, and I am not telling anyone what they should believe. I just feel that sources don't carry a lot of weight anymore. I have looked at numerous sources from a multitude of places, only to find with very little research, that the information presented was skewed in any direction they wanted to point you. 

It is hard today to find the truth anywhere, especially on the internet because they have the  power to control what is published, when, where, and how. 

Some of the most detailed and professionally prepared documents, documentaries, and videos are nothing more than brilliantly constructed propaganda.

They have mastered the power of Words. A properly placed word with the right imagery can make a lie look like the bona fide truth. They are skilled at wordsmithing. As an example, a simple word like "run", just in its verb form, is listed to have "645" distinct meanings.  

We bring our baggage when presented with any material that is presented in the atmosphere of doubt and suspicion. And it is easy to trust material presenting info you already believe anyway.

It has been proven repeatedly with the ads and videos that we are being barraged with on the TV and internet, that you can't take anything at face value. 

It would be humorous, if it were not for the fact that you know it is not a peice for National Lampoon or The Onion. It is a blatant, in your face insult, for those that recognize the cheap attempt at manipulation, and the declaration of just how stupid they think we are.

• minusculebeercheers