Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media is anouncing a Biden Win.
(11-08-2020, 10:44 AM)Wallfire Wrote: We are not prisoners that have to repeat the errors of the past. 

We can make a new history. 

I know that nobody wants to hear that.
History does not repeat its self, humans do.
I have looked at the world news this morning and the news been given is the fat lady has song. Iran says it will control the USA.
Strange how the songs of yester year suit to day

It is true that people continue to repeat the mistakes of the past, it is also true that those patterns can be broken. 

We are indeed creatures of habit, but when we are committed, and determined to change, we will. 

As far as any propaganda coming out of Iran, or any other country goes, I give no credibility to it at all. I fear nothing that our enemies wish to do to us.

I fear only what we can and may do to ourselves.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

How easily good becomes evil, and evil becomes good, at least in the eyes of the leaders. I dont think there are any "rabbits" to be pulled out of the hat on this one.
(11-08-2020, 12:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:44 AM)Wallfire Wrote: We are not prisoners that have to repeat the errors of the past. 

We can make a new history. 

I know that nobody wants to hear that.
History does not repeat its self, humans do.
I have looked at the world news this morning and the news been given is the fat lady has song. Iran says it will control the USA.
Strange how the songs of yester year suit to day

It is true that people continue to repeat the mistakes of the past, it is also true that those patterns can be broken. 

We are indeed creatures of habit, but when we are committed, and determined to change, we will. 

As far as any propaganda coming out of Iran, or any other country goes, I give no credibility to it at all. I fear nothing that our enemies wish to do to us.

I fear only what we can and may do to ourselves.
The few control the many, so change comes slowly and painfully, often covered in blood, so change becomes as evil as what went before it.
(11-08-2020, 12:13 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The few control the many, so change comes slowly and painfully, often covered in blood, so change becomes as evil as what went before it.

While I agree with a lot of what you have to say, this is where we will have to agree to disagree.

I have never been the one that said, "I did it because every one else was doing it". I have on occasion been a leader, I have never been a follower.

If I shed blood it will because there was no other feasible option left for me.

I do not believe the only way out of this mess is to kill each other. I don't believe, "There can be only one!"

You are a man, so I get the battle, spill blood, and kill, path as being the first option to come to mind.

Perhaps being female and the oldest of ten children, I have learned a less deadly and more lasting way to peace is not with the sword.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-08-2020, 01:19 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 12:13 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The few control the many, so change comes slowly and painfully, often covered in blood, so change becomes as evil as what went before it.

While I agree with a lot of what you have to say, this is where we will have to agree to disagree.

I have never been the one that said, "I did it because every one else was doing it". I have on occasion been a leader, I have never been a follower.

If I shed blood it will because there was no other feasible option left for me.

I do not believe the only way out of this mess is to kill each other. I don't believe, "There can be only one!"

You are a man, so I get the battle, spill blood, and kill, path as being the first option to come to mind.

Perhaps being female and the oldest of ten children, I have learned a less deadly and more lasting way to peace is not with the sword.

In truth very few people want war, and yet we always seem to get what we do not want. I have seen war and hate and want nothing to do with it. But it is still coming, I never said spill blood and kill, what I did say and are saying is once it starts only more killing can stop it, and the more that are killed the more will be killed. 
The voice of peace and reason is drowned out by the calls of war and death. 
What I fear is the price to stop the war will be bigger that to start the war. 
Humans say war is not the answer, and yet we always end up with war, as it seems to be the "cheaper" thing to do
Moment by moment Scholars are coming out to challange the "Opinion" that Biden/Harris have won. Many a scholar have defined the process in detail ....... which does not follow the message being offered by the media. The Media is as far from the truth as we are from Jupitor.  Their sales reps are indeed trying to form opinion into fact, but....... It don't work that way. 

Expect to see a lot of examination, recounts and scrutiny of this past election 'conspiracy' 
You didn't think the Dems would play fair did you ? IF this is overturned, "And there's every posibility" the Dems will have pounded the final nail in their coffin sealing their fate.
@"Wallfire" 

Quote:Humans say war is not the answer, and yet we always end up with war, as it seems to be the "cheaper" thing to do

We end up there because it is too easy for our "leaders" to send young men to slaughter each other.

And who controls or influences the "leaders" ?

Ding ding ding.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Sad 
You know, I hope Donald Trump does not fold to the bastages, crooked as the day is long democrats. 

Sorry members who happen to be Democrats, My oratory is a bit harsh, shame on me...  not meant for you sorry.

But it seems there are quite a lot of avenues and a good deal of time to follow them. As they say about the 'Fat Lady'  
Frankly I think there has been a huge conspiracy formulated and carried out by the 'best' of criminal minds. The "Moriarity" of evil .... just out of reach. 

Does Soros ring any bells ?
I just hope President Trump does prevail and infact catch and properly prosicute the people responsible. 
The Swamp is in a frenzy, and a dangerous place to be no matter the  evil reward.

The Devil is in the Details, selling your soul seldom turns out profitable or good.... after all.....
Here in Finland the government seems to have accepted that Trump is out and now hopes for things to return to normal. That is a Soros controlled Europe, but thats just what I think