Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've got COVID questions for you..
(10-12-2020, 12:03 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 07:06 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I sent your questions to a contact I have in Europe, they came back with a strange answer. Now at this point I am writing what was said the best I can remember, and its important everyone understands they are NOT my words and I nether approve or disapprove of what was said. So here we go.

"There has be a lot of problem's with muslim women wearing bin bags from head to foot, it causes a lot of negative feeling from people. So what does the government do, force everyone to use masks, "making" them look like muslims. But here I have noticed muslim men do not want to use masks because it makes them look like inferior women. This is one of the reasons we are been forced to use masks"

So what do people think

I'm not buying this one. If the higher ends of society would be of Islamic venues, I might. But the big guns, the families running the show, through corporate trillion dollar deals, are simply not.

The mask is indeed a forced apparatus to show control but it isn't to make anyone look like muslims. It's just testing waters for population totalitarian control.

JMO.
Its not the main reason for the forced use of masks but one of them. I think masks are been used as a visual aid to remind people about the virus, to not let people forget that the virus is running wild and how dangerous it is. Masks are been used as a form of warfare on the people. Warnings on the news, news papers, and even if you go for a walk or look out your window the visual reminders of the mask are to been seen. This is a world wide attack on people and our way of life.
Im reading a lot about the need for a new form of capitalism to replace the system we have. When I think a little, when did capitalism really start to take hold. It was when the industrial revolution started. 
One could say it was the start of capitalism and communism, both fighting for the new power of industry that had started.
Today we are at the start of an new industrial revolution, AI and robots.
Like the old industrial revolution it will change our world, in some ways good but in many ways bad, like back then capitalism and communism are fighting each other for who will have to control over the new science and control over the people.
Could it be that the virus is been used as a way of controlling the people so the new sciences of AI and robots can be interduced along with a new capitalism more suited to the new world.
There is something very big on the move, the two sides are now openly fighting each other for power, one thing is for sure we are all been used so some unknown powers can have money and control.
I think we are fucked.
Okay i got worried...

@"Sol" you are not losing it, right? You are above that.

I have only "known" you for a short amount of time and only through the internet. But i somehow like you.

Leave the insanity to me, ok? I am a professional in that regard. I got this shit. But i do NOT want anyone to feel this.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2020, 10:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I reached out to some people I know who work or use to work with muslims and Africans. I asked about the mask thing, the reply was more or less the same. Muslims think its good to spread the virus as much as possible to the infidels ( this was seen in Europe in the spring) and they (the men) are not going to wear masks that make them look like the" white whore dogs" ( European women).
The Africans wont wear the masks or be hygienic because they are not going to do as any white man tells them.

Okay the time is ripe now. For me to ask you a question. I do not wish to lose a friend (which is you, now) But your reply is borderline racism and borderline Islamophobia.

I ask you to continue to interact with me but let's not talk about race or religion. I can't handle this stuff. It is too evil. From all sides. Christians, Muslims, Agnostics, Deists, everyone. And me, also.

Can we go on?

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2020, 10:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I reached out to some people I know who work or use to work with muslims and Africans. I asked about the mask thing, the reply was more or less the same. Muslims think its good to spread the virus as much as possible to the infidels ( this was seen in Europe in the spring) and they (the men) are not going to wear masks that make them look like the" white whore dogs" ( European women).
The Africans wont wear the masks or be hygienic because they are not going to do as any white man tells them.

I don't think I trust what people that just work with Muslims and Africans, have to say about what they think and believe. I don't think it sheds much light on why the governments are pushing the mask agenda so strongly.

It sounds like they are just sharing with you their own opinions and giving you nothing more than their own take away. 

I don't live where you live, and as far as I know, I don't know any Islam practicing Muslims, so I can't tell you what they think, but I am willing to bet they don't all think and behave the same way.

Where I live it is not the Muslims or Africans pushing back against masks. The ones pushing back the hardest are those in support of our President. But in my personal opinion, I don't think the methods being used are very practical, nor no I believe they are effective in the way they say they are supposed to work.

I will share a story with you guys that I thought was funny, with my warped sense of humor.

I was called out to meet with a patient. The patient had not arrived yet, when I got to the facility. I prepped for the patient. Gown, gloves, mask, as routine. When the patient arrived with police transport, the officer quickly told me he had screened her for COVID and she was negative. I thanked him and told him that we were required to do our own screening, as it was a bit more in depth. 

About five minutes into my interview, I found out the patient was being treated for TB at a local clinic. Now what do you think is more concerning, riding in a car with a person with COVID, or a patient with Tuberculosis?

Keep in mind that exposure to either doesn't necessarily mean you will become ill. I just use that as a sample of just how ridiculous the response has been.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-12-2020, 02:42 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:

Okay the time is ripe now. For me to ask you a question. I do not wish to lose a friend (which is you, now) But your reply is borderline racism and borderline Islamophobia.

I ask you to continue to interact with me but let's not talk about race or religion. I can't handle this stuff. It is too evil. From all sides. Christians, Muslims, Agnostics, Deists, everyone. And me, also.

Can we go on?

I have always made a very strong point in all my writings that islam is evil but muslims are not. I have trained and helped many muslims and Africans, sad thing is that anything a person who knows and understands islam and African cultures says that does not suit the "left" is seen as racism. 
You will not get false words of kindness from me, what you will get if I choose to write is as close to the truth as I can write. I dont do borderline anything, if you choose to write me let it be because you want too, no games, no looking for sympathy.
Because of my training and knowage I cannot be manipulated on line.
(10-12-2020, 03:08 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

I don't think I trust what people that just work with Muslims and Africans, have to say about what they think and believe. I don't think it sheds much light on why the governments are pushing the mask agenda so strongly.

It sounds like they are just sharing with you their own opinions and giving you nothing more than their own take away. 

I don't live where you live, and as far as I know, I don't know any Islam practicing Muslims, so I can't tell you what they think, but I am willing to bet they don't all think and behave the same way.

Where I live it is not the Muslims or Africans pushing back against masks. The ones pushing back the hardest are those in support of our President. But in my personal opinion, I don't think the methods being used are very practical, nor no I believe they are effective in the way they say they are supposed to work.

I will share a story with you guys that I thought was funny, with my warped sense of humor.

I was called out to meet with a patient. The patient had not arrived yet, when I got to the facility. I prepped for the patient. Gown, gloves, mask, as routine. When the patient arrived with police transport, the officer quickly told me he had screened her for COVID and she was negative. I thanked him and told him that we were required to do our own screening, as it was a bit more in depth. 

About five minutes into my interview, I found out the patient was being treated for TB at a local clinic. Now what do you think is more concerning, riding in a car with a person with COVID, or a patient with Tuberculosis?

Keep in mind that exposure to either doesn't necessarily mean you will become ill. I just use that as a sample of just how ridiculous the response has been.
I understand you, about 25 years ago I was exposed to TB, spent 6 months eating meds but never got it.
(10-12-2020, 03:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

Can we go on?

I have always made a very strong point in all my writings that islam is evil but muslims are not. I have trained and helped many muslims and Africans, sad thing is that anything a person who knows and understands islam and African cultures says that does not suit the "left" is seen as racism. 
You will not get false words of kindness from me, what you will get if I choose to write is as close to the truth as I can write. I dont do borderline anything, if you choose to write me let it be because you want too, no games, no looking for sympathy.

That is fair. And i want to write to you right now. Look, i apologize. I got triggered. You have every right to have your own opinions, just like everyone else. I don't want "false words of kindness" i don't want "games" or "looking for sympathy" I want the real, honest you, just the way you are, as someone for me to have conversations with.

I have these stupid dreams. About a utopia. That it wouldn't be like ALL Finnish people are like this and that. ALL Americans are like this and that. ALL Muslims are like this and that. I have dreams about humankind seeing and treating their fellow human beings as individuals. I know, it is naive and childish and it will not happen, but i can't help it.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(10-12-2020, 12:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This is a world wide attack on people and our way of life.

It is.

It could be legitimate that the governments are imposing rules for everyone's health. Where it gets tricky is that you will get fined if you don't follow them.

They'd like us to believe that they are The Guardians and that they are putting these rules up to protect us. But the threat of punishment if you don't follow the rules does not make you 'protected' , it makes you a prisoner, where you don't get to choose and you'll be punished for not obeying. The fine line is very thin between the two concepts.

Political opposition leaders here are starting to question the M.O. So are some medias.

The WHO just came out stating that confinement - the way it is now - is unhealthy and should be stopped.

The Medias are starting to pick up on that. The dictatorship mold is about to break.

Numbers are starting to come out - the real numbers - and it makes the Guardians look very, very bad.

It's a good week tinybiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(10-13-2020, 05:08 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 03:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

Can we go on?

That is fair. And i want to write to you right now. Look, i apologize. I got triggered. You have every right to have your own opinions, just like everyone else. I don't want "false words of kindness" i don't want "games" or "looking for sympathy" I want the real, honest you, just the way you are, as someone for me to have conversations with.

I have these stupid dreams. About a utopia. That it wouldn't be like ALL Finnish people are like this and that. ALL Americans are like this and that. ALL Muslims are like this and that. I have dreams about humankind seeing and treating their fellow human beings as individuals. I know, it is naive and childish and it will not happen, but i can't help it.
There is no such thing as a human utopia, get 3 humans together and they will start fighting about who is the leader and how things should be done. Its ok and good to dream, but everyone must think is it possible to make that dream come true, and if it does come true will the truth be as great as the dream.
In the words of a song "everything looks better in black and white"
(10-12-2020, 02:06 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay i got worried...

@"Sol" you are not losing it, right? You are above that.

I have only "known" you for a short amount of time and only through the internet. But i somehow like you.

Leave the insanity to me, ok? I am a professional in that regard. I got this shit. But i do NOT want anyone to feel this.

@"Finspiracy"

No worries, friend.

I am not losing it. You see, in real life, I spend a lot of my time in the medical field where I cannot say what I really think, most of the time.

RN3 and Sol, this persona that I have on here, is who I really am. Not a rebel, but a man who asks questions. Not a dissident, but a man who raises topics that need to be spoken of. Not an anti government member, but a man who likes to put stinky shit under the light. And covid stinks.

I've questioned my own sanity at times, it's healthy to do so but I realize that not agreeing with everything that is officially said is 'healthy-er'...

I like freedom and will always talk about those who oppose it. I like choice and will always talk about those who prefer not giving you a choice.

I don't like feeling frustrated and repressed by choices that are forced upon me for my own good when I clearly see that those choices are wrong, in my opinion.

Covid is a power grab and I refuse to be part of it.

As I mentioned to Wallfire, in the reply above, it's all slowly coming out. The truth, that is.

And THAT, I like. tinycool
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(10-13-2020, 05:08 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I have dreams about humankind seeing and treating their fellow human beings as individuals. I know, it is naive and childish and it will not happen, but i can't help it.

I don't live in utopia but I live in a place where we treat each other as individuals and with respect. 

We have our moments, in fact I had one just last night, but we worked it out. Another case where imagination grew a mountain out of a mole hill. When the facts were put in place, the bogey man disappeared. 

Utopia is different in the minds of each of us, and can change in a blink of an eye. I may be wrong, but what you really want is to be able to live in peace and harmony with your fellow man. This is doable and is being done everyday. You just have to look very hard to find it on the internet. 

The internet has become a toxic breeding ground, and many sites have become dens of iniquity. You may not find Utopia, but you can find kindness, love, and the human spirit is still strong, outside of the internet. 

Just don't walk around with a familiar on your shoulder and you will see it. The internet plants seeds in the minds of many that infuses their spirits. Sunlight and communion with others sometimes helps remind us that the two worlds are not the same.

• minusculebeercheers 

Doesn't make you just feel good to know that your health is in the hands of a well-funded responsible organisation?

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-13-2020, 02:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 05:08 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I have dreams about humankind seeing and treating their fellow human beings as individuals. I know, it is naive and childish and it will not happen, but i can't help it.

I don't live in utopia but I live in a place where we treat each other as individuals and with respect. 

We have our moments, in fact I had one just last night, but we worked it out. Another case where imagination grew a mountain out of a mole hill. When the facts were put in place, the bogey man disappeared. 

Utopia is different in the minds of each of us, and can change in a blink of an eye. I may be wrong, but what you really want is to be able to live in peace and harmony with your fellow man. This is doable and is being done everyday. You just have to look very hard to find it on the internet. 

The internet has become a toxic breeding ground, and many sites have become dens of iniquity. You may not find Utopia, but you can find kindness, love, and the human spirit is still strong, outside of the internet. 

Just don't walk around with a familiar on your shoulder and you will see it. The internet plants seeds in the minds of many that infuses their spirits. Sunlight and communion with others sometimes helps remind us that the two worlds are not the same.

This gave me lots to think about. You have a pleasant writing style and views close to mine. Maybe i could learn something from you.

I want to grab this one:

Quote:I don't live in utopia but I live in a place where we treat each other as individuals and with respect.

You do? I don't. I am a citizen of planet earth. That is where i live. We, as a whole, do not treat each other as individuals and with respect here. Yes, i am Finnish, born here, lived here all my life. Skin as white as a bleached fart of a ghost,, But not white. I am a human. Same human as the most dark skinned person you can ever find from Africa. Well, obviously not exactly the same, i have my genetics, and i am brainwashed by my culture and surroundings.

Grabbing another one from you:

Quote:The internet plants seeds in the minds of many that infuses their spirits. Sunlight and communion with others sometimes helps remind us that the two worlds are not the same.

I have three realities. The sleep reality. The internet reality. And the "real" reality. I am awake now, and online. I see stuff around me. I think they are real. There is a bed and a laptop and some beer cans and an ashtray. I think that they are real. I also think that you are a real human, just like me, having a conversation with me in the internet reality. But i refuse to swear that it is the absolute truth. That is just the way i think it is.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
We all have choices. We may not always be able to choose the circumstances that put the need of those choices into play. But since every action generates a reaction, everything you do plays into the world you live in, the real, the imaginary, and the virtual. 

I too live on the same planet with you and I consider myself part of the whole. But I have limitations. I cannot help everyone, even in this small community where I reside. But I can help those that I can help. I respect all that I come in contact with, and I treat them with kindness and a smile. Even when wearing facial apparel. 

It angers me when people are unkind for no other reason then they wish to inflict pain on others because they feel pain themselves, but I am not going to throw away the bushel because there are a few bad apples.

I don't deny that there is evil in this world. That evil exists because someone somewhere is feeding it. I acknowledge the evil, but I try not to feed it.

I get joy out of sharing, and I treat everyone I know with love and respect. I treat everyone I don't know as if I have known and loved them all my life, and this takes some people by surprise. 

I used to do community nursing, and I loved caring for the mean, surly, rude, and obnoxious patients. I was often called in by other departments to provide service to those patients that other nurses refused to see.

I recognized that these patients often refused care because, even when in need they had pride, and did not want to be cared for by those that viewed them as less than, or by those just doing a job. 

I love people, even when I hate their actions. People are so focused on the insults, and disrespect they feel they are going to receive from others, that they set up their attitude for a preemptive strike, guaranteeing the reaction they expect.

In the twenty years that I worked the field, there was not one of those crotchety old patients that I did not eventually become friends with. It was not always easy, it was not always pleasant, in the begining, but we got there. 

I am not a pushover, and there were more than a few occasions when I thought that maybe this is one I should just let go. But I didn't, and I am glad I didn't. 

I have found that if you hit everyone with the preemptive strike of respect and kindness, that it increases your chances that you will generate a civil response. 

At least in the real world. On the internet, it will more likely make you a target for every troll that is out scouting for a meal.

• minusculebeercheers 

(10-19-2020, 04:15 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We all have choices. We may not always be able to choose the circumstances that put the need of those choices into play. But since every action generates a reaction, everything you do plays into the world you live in, the real, the imaginary, and the virtual. 

I too live on the same planet with you and I consider myself part of the whole. But I have limitations. I cannot help everyone, even in this small community where I reside. But I can help those that I can help. I respect all that I come in contact with, and I treat them with kindness and a smile. Even when wearing facial apparel. 

It angers me when people are unkind for no other reason then they wish to inflict pain on others because they feel pain themselves, but I am not going to throw away the bushel because there are a few bad apples.

I don't deny that there is evil in this world. That evil exists because someone somewhere is feeding it. I acknowledge the evil, but I try not to feed it.

I get joy out of sharing, and I treat everyone I know with love and respect. I treat everyone I don't know as if I have known and loved them all my life, and this takes some people by surprise. 

I used to do community nursing, and I loved caring for the mean, surly, rude, and obnoxious patients. I was often called in by other departments to provide service to those patients that other nurses refused to see.

I recognized that these patients often refused care because, even when in need they had pride, and did not want to be cared for by those that viewed them as less than, or by those just doing a job. 

I love people, even when I hate their actions. People are so focused on the insults, and disrespect they feel they are going to receive from others, that they set up their attitude for a preemptive strike, guaranteeing the reaction they expect.

In the twenty years that I worked the field, there was not one of those crotchety old patients that I did not eventually become friends with. It was not always easy, it was not always pleasant, in the begining, but we got there. 

I am not a pushover, and there were more than a few occasions when I thought that maybe this is one I should just let go. But I didn't, and I am glad I didn't. 

I have found that if you hit everyone with the preemptive strike of respect and kindness, that it increases your chances that you will generate a civil response. 

At least in the real world. On the internet, it will more likely make you a target for every troll that is out scouting for a meal.
I have seen so much hate and evil in my life, I no longer look on humans as basic good. There are people like you who do good and make the world a better place, but I also know there are far too many people who will hurt and destroy you if the reward is high enough.
Humans are evil with a few good among them, sad more evil than good.
Better watch this one now. The last one put up by "other doctors" was quickly removed by You Tube.

@"Sol", and any Canadians, please watch the first part of this video. She goes over what the UN has planned for you, and it's just around the corner. You think the control is bad now, it's about to get MUCH worse.

If I were you, I would be moving away from there while I was still allowed to leave.

(10-11-2020, 12:27 PM)Sol Wrote: Participate, if you can. Just trying to shed some light on this dark thing called Covid 19.

1 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships, friends, family, coworkers, who's died from covid?

Careful here, I did not say die WITH covid - as other natural causes may have occurred during - but actually died OF covid?

My godmother was slammed with a covid death certificate but it was a brain aneurysm that took her. See the difference here?

2 - Do you know anyone in your immediate relationships that has been diagnosed Covid 19 positive and survived?

I do.

3 - Is it possible that you may have had this virus BEFORE it became headline news?

I'm sure I did. Back in February. Had all the symptoms, sick like a dog on my back for 4 days. As I have COPD, had x-rays and was given pumps. Had this lingering cough for weeks on end. Most of the people I know got this, back in February, January, December and even before that.

4 - Have you seen the actual data, not supplied by your government but from the actual medical studies?

I've only seen glimpses and it is inferior to the actual data of annual influenza cases. So why the hysteria?

5 - Finally, do you actually believe everything your governing entities tell you?

I certainly don't. Again, careful here. You might think that they tell you truths on certain things and lies on other things. How would you know the difference? Seriously. Can't have it both ways.

I now strongly believe that there is an agenda behind covid-19. It's not the conspiracy theorist in me saying that. It's the reality facts gatherer saying it.

Oh, and I don't watch 'youtube health experts' either. I'm just using 'common sense' and actual medical data I can see with my own two eyes.

This may be the biggest 'behind the curtains' pushed agenda of our lifetimes. It isn't about herd immunity, it's about herd control.

I'd appreciate your participation. I know it isn't just me having a reality check.

SOL :)

I don't know anyone who has died from Covid.

We all had it in April (my immediate family) and were quarantined for 2 weeks.

Covid is a novel cold virus that gives flu-like symptoms.

Masks are worthless.

The government(s) used Covid as an opportunity to grow their power, control, authority.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-20-2020, 01:59 PM)beez Wrote: I don't know anyone who has died from Covid.

We all had it in April (my immediate family) and were quarantined for 2 weeks.

Covid is a novel cold virus that gives flu-like symptoms.

Masks are worthless.

The government(s) used Covid as an opportunity to grow their power, control, authority.

tinycool minusculeclap

I only want to add this: The masks are not worthless. To the governments.

I have began to think that the masks are a test. How well can "they" make the citizens follow a completely futile suggestion or at times, a requirement.

I bet they wanted that the only mask type allowed is the kind of masks that has a writing "I am an obedient slave to the ruling elite" on them. But maybe they thought that we are not quite there yet. We will see. After 2020 comes 2021 and it can be a turbocharged 2020 on steroids.

(Obviously, i am not clapping here because your family was sick. But you just put it all together really well into a nutshell)

-Jean-Paul Sartre