Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've got COVID questions for you..
(10-21-2020, 05:43 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 01:59 PM)beez Wrote: I don't know anyone who has died from Covid.

We all had it in April (my immediate family) and were quarantined for 2 weeks.

Covid is a novel cold virus that gives flu-like symptoms.

Masks are worthless.

The government(s) used Covid as an opportunity to grow their power, control, authority.

tinycool minusculeclap

I only want to add this: The masks are not worthless. To the governments.

I have began to think that the masks are a test. How well can "they" make the citizens follow a completely futile suggestion or at times, a requirement.

I bet they wanted that the only mask type allowed is the kind of masks that has a writing "I am an obedient slave to the ruling elite" on them. But maybe they thought that we are not quite there yet. We will see. After 2020 comes 2021 and it can be a turbocharged 2020 on steroids.

(Obviously, i am not clapping here because your family was sick. But you just put it all together really well into a nutshell)
The amount of people I have seen here who do not know how to use masks, yes they are 90% useless, but I wonder if they give a sense of been in control of something that we are not controlling. I have seen people (non Finns) using them as chin nappies thinking they will give protection
(10-21-2020, 06:03 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(10-21-2020, 05:43 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 01:59 PM)beez Wrote: I don't know anyone who has died from Covid.

We all had it in April (my immediate family) and were quarantined for 2 weeks.

Covid is a novel cold virus that gives flu-like symptoms.

Masks are worthless.

The government(s) used Covid as an opportunity to grow their power, control, authority.

tinycool minusculeclap

I only want to add this: The masks are not worthless. To the governments.

I have began to think that the masks are a test. How well can "they" make the citizens follow a completely futile suggestion or at times, a requirement.

I bet they wanted that the only mask type allowed is the kind of masks that has a writing "I am an obedient slave to the ruling elite" on them. But maybe they thought that we are not quite there yet. We will see. After 2020 comes 2021 and it can be a turbocharged 2020 on steroids.

(Obviously, i am not clapping here because your family was sick. But you just put it all together really well into a nutshell)
The amount of people I have seen here who do not know how to use masks, yes they are 90% useless, but I wonder if they give a sense of been in control of something that we are not controlling. I have seen people (non Finns) using them as chin nappies thinking they will give protection

I'm in public all day long and I agree with you, chinguards are a trend! tinylaughing

What really gets me though is people alone in their cars, driving with a mask on. Or walking on the street by themselves, with a mask on. Dunno, it's called oxygen dammit, not covid...

Fear is a wonderful thing!!

minusculerolleyes
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~