Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greta campaigns for Joe Biden
Slowly the truth about who is behind the man made climate change is coming out. Strange how everything is connecting and pointing back to the evil that controls the left

Quote:Published 11 October 2020 at 08.37

FOREIGN. Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, 17, is now running in the US presidential election - and urges her supporters to organize for the left-wing candidate Joe Biden to win.
Like the article on Facebook

"Organize and get everyone to vote for Biden," Greta wrote in a post on Twitter.
She states that she "never" interferes in party politics but that she makes an exception ahead of the US presidential election, which will take place in a few weeks.
The personal chemistry between Donald Trump and the Swedish 17-year-old is already not the best. During his speech at the World Economic Forum in January, the American president warned of "doomsday prophets" - while Greta stood and looked angry in the audience.
A month earlier, he had mocked Times magazine's choice to nominate Greta "Person of the Year."
"So ridiculous. Greta has to work on her aggression problems, then go and watch an old classic movie with a friend! Relax Greta, relax!" wrote Donald Trump on Twitter.
link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Greta is one entitled little piece of work.

Future politician. I'd bet all I own on that.

Trump was right for calling her out. Grow up, eat a couple of sandwiches and get back to us in 10 or 20 years or so, you little self proclaimed princess of virtue.

Once upon a time...formally known as SonoftheSun
I doubt she's writing that copy.  She is a character reciting lines given to her by hardened political operators.   When she is older and no longer of particular use to these people, she'll be practically forgotten.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I wonder if we will some day find her name on something like this. AS said she is a young woman who is been used
[Image: 34240528-8828259-image-a-12-1602470553765.jpg]
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
[Image: UGAG9Ki.jpg]
According to BLM, you can't be white after Labor Day.
Quote:Greta Thunberg, 17, is now running in the US presidential election - and urges her supporters to organize for the left-wing candidate Joe Biden to win.

That does it for me.  I'm voting Biden! 

tinylaughing