Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's Going on at Fort Hood, TX?
There have been 159 non combat deaths, seven homicides, and 71 suicides since 2016 at Ft Hood. What's going there?

Congress launches probe into ‘alarming pattern’ of tragedies at Fort Hood military base

Quote:Two U.S. House subcommittees have launched a joint investigation into “an alarming pattern of recent tragedies” at Fort Hood, giving Army leadership until Oct. 2 to deliver documents related to the death or disappearance of seven soldiers, including Spc. Vanessa Guillen.

In a letter sent Tuesday to the secretary of the Army, the subcommittee leaders said a spate of crimes at the Texas military post may be a symptom of leadership, discipline and morale deficiencies across the chain of command.

“Where appropriate, we intend to seek justice on behalf of those in uniform, and their families, who may have been failed by a military system and culture that was ultimately responsible for their care and protection,” the letter said.
The letter from U.S. Reps. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., and Jackie Speier, D-Calif., said families of missing Fort Hood soldiers have expressed “anguish and frustration” over the Army’s response, including limited information about investigations.

The subcommittees will determine whether Fort Hood leaders have allowed or enabled a culture that undermines Army tradition, the letter said.

Lynch leads the national security subcommittee on the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and Speier leads the military personnel panel of the Armed Services Committee.

[Image: 94c7577b-36e1-47f3-b7d4-01166678fbac-IMG...&auto=webp]

Beyond Guillen, who was missing for more than three months before her dismembered remains were found in Bell County in late June, the letter focused on Pvt. Mejhor Morta and Sgt. Elder Fernandes, who went missing before they were discovered dead, and Pvt. Gregory Wedel-Morales, whose body was discovered in June — almost a year after he went missing.

“While foul play is suspected in the deaths of Guillen and Wedel-Morales, investigations into the circumstances of the deaths of Fernandes and Morta remain ongoing,” the letter said.

In addition, the recent deaths of Pfc. Brandon Scott Rosecrans, Spc. Freddy Delacruz Jr., and Spc. Shelby Tyler Jones are being investigated as homicides, the letter to Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy said.
Source

RedPill78 had a guest on tonight who worked at Fort Hood in the trauma unit. She tells some of the things that went on during her 4 year deployment there.
Is Big Pharma still using our military to experiment on?

The homicides and suicides are noteworthy.

Hard to say about the "non combat deaths".  A lot of those may be medical issues (heart attacks etc), traffic accidents, or military training accidents.  Hood is a very large base with, IIRC, tens of thousands of soldiers.  Lots of heavy equipment operated in conditions of marginal visibility, and so on.

Despite the discipline imposed by military service, military bases can have their dangerous areas.  When I was training decades ago on a particular base, there was a large athletic field that was well known for violent crime late at night.  Criminals get into the armed forces and still do their thing.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

One might wonder of the gun-running back in the sixties from Fort Hood is still going on and these
deaths are connected to that activity.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-11-2020, 10:24 AM)BIAD Wrote: One might wonder of the gun-running back in the sixties from Fort Hood is still going on and these
tinyhuh

The sound of hooves definately points to something criminal, and since it has gone on for so long, it is likely large scale, and involves a few high up on the chain. 

Looking at the location and the last names of many of the victims, thinking cartel, would be appropriate, even if they try to convince us it is zebras.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-11-2020, 12:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 10:24 AM)BIAD Wrote: One might wonder of the gun-running back in the sixties from Fort Hood is still going on and these
tinyhuh

The sound of hooves definately points to something criminal, and since it has gone on for so long, it is likely large scale, and involves a few high up on the chain. 

Looking at the location and the last names of many of the victims, thinking cartel, would be appropriate, even if they try to convince us it is zebras.

Every large country has had the problem of its soldiers commiting suicide by shooting themselves six times in the back. No army wants to show that its been controlled by cartels
My dos centavos: 

Ft. Hood is a very big place. Lots and lots of Soldiers. Large numbers of anything need to be seen through that lens. However...

- The military has had a very big problem with suicides in the last years. I wish I knew why. There are a lot of resources now available as well as constant training. But the number is still high.

- Accidents happen and the military does risky stuff. But that number seems extraordinary.

- Missing Soldiers and deaths under suspicious circumstances. I have been asking the same for a while. 

I have some hypothesis' after 25 years but I will keep my mouth shut.