Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here’s How the CIA Assassinates People
We have at least one and maybe more members who can verify the info in the following video. My little stint with NSA did not leave me with a high regard for the operations part of the whole NSA endeavor other than the ability to listen to radio conversations on the other side of the world. To much bureaucratic B.S. for my liking. 
Wait - what? The USG KILLS folks?

Since I have no direct knowledge of any such thing, I can neither confirm nor deny that such goings on go on.

However, I CAN offer a few generalities as an interested spectator.

Such activity is indeed legal under Title 50 USC. Just because it's legal, however, does not mean it's a good idea, or not harrowing. I would imagine that killing off foreign heads of state can get one dropped in the grease fairly quickly. Foreign security services are every bit as dogged as US security services, and they take just as dim a view of having The Boss's health adjusted.

I may be acquainted with a fine gentleman who was once given an order to snipe Daniel Ortega, but, when the rubber met the road and he had his crosshairs on Ortega and tension on the trigger, his handlers got skeert and backed off, so he never got the go. So, it ain't always the foreign security services that ruin your whole damned day.

Spraying poison (e.g. hydrogen cyanide) into clouds the target will walk through is not unheard of. Matter of fact, it's been done for years, and not just by the Soviets. it's a bad business, though - if your target can smell it, and YOU are the one who sprayed it, from your own grubby hands which happen to be pretty close to your nose in the grand scheme of things, don't'cha reckon you might get a whiff of it yourself? Yup. Bad business. I dunno about hydrogen cyanide, but I can tell ya what calcium cyanide smells like. Shit stinks. Smells like almond ashes. Or at least what I imagine almond ashes would smell like, if I had ever burned any almonds.

Tracker teams are a real thing, too - but that is just common sense. How ya gonna kill a fella if you can't find him? That's where they come in - they find him for ya.

Folks who do this sort of thing are generally, although not always, former SPECOPS, just like the video says. For a job offer to occur, someone usually has to accidentally leave your folder laying on the right desk. Sometimes, stuff just gets dropped, y'know?

The SEALS who did bin Laden were, I believe, still active duty, but "on assignment" with the CIA. That shit is more common than you think. Fact is, if they weren't active duty still, they wouldn't have had access to some of the goodies they had, nor would the CIA Trackers have been so forthcoming with the results of their tracking. So, the CIA found him and watched him, and then said "oh shit - we might need some professionals for this... which SEAL Team is on call?"

The CIA DOES have it's own paramilitary operators, for those times when you just can't send it up a military chain of command. No one knows for sure what they are called, but I have heard them mentioned as "the Direct Action Directorate", and "DA", among other things.

All in all, although I can't say for sure since I have no direct knowledge of the subject, the info sounds legit for the most part.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Every country has some way of dealing with "unwanted" people, most of the time it uses the old system of destroying there reputation. 
But every now and then its necessary to arrange a suicide or a murder
Husband just nods his head, Yup, more than once.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]