Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are Bigfoot and ETs Connected?
(10-12-2020, 11:00 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Found this video,  enjoy 

I do believe he mispronounced "dobhar-Chu". he called it "dobbar-shoe", but I believe it is pronounced "dowar-khu", and means "water -dog" in Irish.

I think.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-12-2020, 11:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 11:00 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Found this video,  enjoy 

I do believe he mispronounced "dobhar-Chu". he called it "dobbar-shoe", but I believe it is pronounced "dowar-khu", and means "water -dog" in Irish.

I think.
Try here link
https://theconversation.com/war-in-the-t...ars-148205

Interesting article, re: Neanderthals and ancient H. Sapiens.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-09-2020, 06:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have long said that I think Bigfoot is an ET that can "disappear" at will; that is why there are so few witnesses. Yet, many have seen these creatures, and they seem to coincide with UFO sightings. No such thing as coincidences.

Watch this and tell us what you think.

I live in a small capital city called Fredericton from NB Canada and lemme tell you I have seen it all dude...

I want to first explain that back when I was in high school...probably from 2000-2003ish there was a day where a whole schoolbus saw a U.F.O. hovering over Neils Farm...later on I found out that hundreds saw the exact same thing. I was not a witness to this particular event, but I felt the need to make you aware that this placeis a hotbed of activity.

Now for me personally. I have seen ghosts all my life...I jave dreamt of specific loved ones dying just to wake up to the bad news...I even told my mother once who had just got off the phone to tell me we had to get to Fredericton quick and before she could say anything I told her "she's already dead" and the moment I said that her phone rang and it was the hospital telling her that her grandmother had passed away.

I have so many ghost stories it would take years to weite them all down. I have an idetic memory so I never forget anything like that.

So...I have seen strange lights in the night sky moving in impossible patterns.

AND...the kicker...I was out swimming with 2 friends at the dam near the sandpit in Marysville and they had to go back down the trail we were heading up because they forgot smokes...so I popped out into the sandpit it was the middle of the night and I could see everything but It was all dark blue under early moonlight. I looked down to my left and that's when I saw it...the only time I seen it...it was like 9 feet tall I would guess...he was no more than 30ft away...i could chuck a basketball at it real good and he'd be able to catch it...it took one look at me and it was like we both were a deer in a headlights for just a moment and he immediately did that strange walk moving the arms similar to the way we can...I knew then and there it was no bear...not a chance.
@"Bloodstained" 

Would really like to read more of your life experiences.  mediumsaywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-11-2020, 03:06 PM)Bloodstained Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 06:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I have long said that I think Bigfoot is an ET that can "disappear" at will; that is why there are so few witnesses. Yet, many have seen these creatures, and they seem to coincide with UFO sightings. No such thing as coincidences.

I live in a small capital city called Fredericton from NB Canada and lemme tell you I have seen it all dude...

I want to first explain that back when I was in high school...probably from 2000-2003ish there was a day where a whole schoolbus saw a U.F.O. hovering over Neils Farm...later on I found out that hundreds saw the exact same thing. I was not a witness to this particular event, but I felt the need to make you aware that this placeis a hotbed of activity.

Now for me personally. I have seen ghosts all my life...I jave dreamt of specific loved ones dying just to wake up to the bad news...I even told my mother once who had just got off the phone to tell me we had to get to Fredericton quick and before she could say anything I told her "she's already dead" and the moment I said that her phone rang and it was the hospital telling her that her grandmother had passed away.

I have so many ghost stories it would take years to weite them all down. I have an idetic memory so I never forget anything like that.

AND...the kicker...I was out swimming with 2 friends at the dam near the sandpit in Marysville and they had to go back down the trail we were heading up because they forgot smokes...so I popped out into the sandpit it was the middle of the night and I could see everything but It was all dark blue under early moonlight. I looked down to my left and that's when I saw it...the only time I seen it...it was like 9 feet tall I would guess...he was no more than 30ft away...i could chuck a basketball at it real good and he'd be able to catch it...it took one look at me and it was like we both were a deer in a headlights for just a moment and he immediately did that strange walk moving the arms similar to the way we can...I knew then and there it was no bear...not a chance.

@"Bloodstained" 

Could you please start a thread and tell us some of your ghost stories? Or, at least add some to existing threads? We'd love to hear more.
(11-11-2020, 08:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 03:06 PM)Bloodstained Wrote:

@"Bloodstained" 

Could you please start a thread and tell us some of your ghost stories? Or, at least add some to existing threads? We'd love to hear more.

I'm not tremendously savvy when it comes to forums. But I would be glad to share.

It all started when I was very young, lots of people say they can't remember when they were young...I have memories of being in my crib and I even have memories of what toys I played with...I recall the mobile that hung from above. 

When I lived on Pine St. I recall digging with my Tonka excavator in the crushed rock driveway and I saw 2 worms...but they weren't pink...they were very bright blue with green stripes and had giant pincers at the end like a Millipede and I was afraid to grab them like I would most things to show my mother and ask what they were...so she didn't see them because they were gone by the time I got her to look. When I described them to her she just laughed and said she really had never heard of any type of insect that looked exactly the way I had described. To this day I have searched the internet high and low for pictures and I never have any luck finding proof of these little worms existence...it was a moment for me...it was confirmation that there is still much to be discovered. 

I feel like I have always been a magnet for activity...when I was 5 I was sleeping over at my Grandparent's place and I woke up in the middle of the night and my door was open...which was strange to me as it was usually closed...and before I gather the courage to get up and shut the door I had this feeling...now this feeling is basically the feeling I get when paranormal stuff is about to happen...it's like the atmosphere around me all of a sudden has a weight...like the air sinks and I can feel a pressure on my very soul and there is a pitch change that my ears pick up on and everything...this was the first time I remember having this sensation...I call it "the feeling" and the mother of my child says she knows what that feeling is like. So when the feeling kicks in I see this woman start to walk into my room very slowly...I notice that it's my Nanny...so she walks in front of me without looking at me and I say to her "Nanny...can you shut my door please?" And when she turned her head I saw that she had no eyes and she lifted her hand and had a knife...I screamed louder than I have ever screamed in my life...the moment the scream left my lips she disappeared...I didn't stop screaming until my Grandfather came barging into my room, door was closed too when he came in...he calmed me down as my Nanny came in rubbin her eyes as she was most definitely not the one who came to me that night. I told them exactly what I saw...the door being opened and my Grandfather thought nothing of it and said it was just a dream...but I kept seeing the same thing for a few years off and on...it followed me around place to place...I always got "the feeling" before it would show and it was always in the very early A.M. as I learned later on would be the witching hours.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. I will keep posting more when I am able. I love talking about this stuff...most people are just so dismissive or they are humoring me usually. I really like you guys and I knew this was a good place to talk weird lol
(11-11-2020, 10:12 PM)Bloodstained Wrote: I'm not tremendously savvy when it comes to forums. But I would be glad to share.

It all started when I was very young, lots of people say they can't remember when they were young...I have memories of being in my crib and I even have memories of what toys I played with...I recall the mobile that hung from above. 

When I lived on Pine St. I recall digging with my Tonka excavator in the crushed rock driveway and I saw 2 worms...but they weren't pink...they were very bright blue with green stripes and had giant pincers at the end like a Millipede and I was afraid to grab them like I would most things to show my mother and ask what they were...so she didn't see them because they were gone by the time I got her to look. When I described them to her she just laughed and said she really had never heard of any type of insect that looked exactly the way I had described. To this day I have searched the internet high and low for pictures and I never have any luck finding proof of these little worms existence...it was a moment for me...it was confirmation that there is still much to be discovered. 

I feel like I have always been a magnet for activity...when I was 5 I was sleeping over at my Grandparent's place and I woke up in the middle of the night and my door was open...which was strange to me as it was usually closed...and before I gather the courage to get up and shut the door I had this feeling...now this feeling is basically the feeling I get when paranormal stuff is about to happen...it's like the atmosphere around me all of a sudden has a weight...like the air sinks and I can feel a pressure on my very soul and there is a pitch change that my ears pick up on and everything...this was the first time I remember having this sensation...I call it "the feeling" and the mother of my child says she knows what that feeling is like. So when the feeling kicks in I see this woman start to walk into my room very slowly...I notice that it's my Nanny...so she walks in front of me without looking at me and I say to her "Nanny...can you shut my door please?" And when she turned her head I saw that she had no eyes and she lifted her hand and had a knife...I screamed louder than I have ever screamed in my life...the moment the scream left my lips she disappeared...I didn't stop screaming until my Grandfather came barging into my room, door was closed too when he came in...he calmed me down as my Nanny came in rubbin her eyes as she was most definitely not the one who came to me that night. I told them exactly what I saw...the door being opened and my Grandfather thought nothing of it and said it was just a dream...but I kept seeing the same thing for a few years off and on...it followed me around place to place...I always got "the feeling" before it would show and it was always in the very early A.M. as I learned later on would be the witching hours.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. I will keep posting more when I am able. I love talking about this stuff...most people are just so dismissive or they are humoring me usually. I really like you guys and I knew this was a good place to talk weird lol

@"Bloodstained" 

tinyhuh You poor thing. You were traumatized, no doubt.

I've had paranormal experiences all my life too, and I know that "feeling" you speak of before something happens.
Thanks for sharing that. Let me go look for a thread that might be more appropriate to share in. This one is about Bigfoot.  I'll come back and post a link in a minute.

ETA: How about this one, since it covers lots of paranormal topics:  http://www.rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=4801