Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
21st Century Pandemic Timeline
I have said since the beginning that the KungFlu was engineered by China as a bio-weapon. Everything I see points to that. The objective seems to me to be in support of economic warfare, with China attempting to crash world economies to improve it's own relative positioning, with a concentration on the US because of the trade wars Trump has initiated. Notice how it disproportionately attacks old folks, those of us who have outlived our usefulness to the New Regime?

Now Trump himself has caught it... in an election season, as an October surprise... what are the odds of that happening randomly? 

A Chinese virologist who defected to the west also claims it was purposely engineered as a bio-weapon. Now her mother has been arrested and taken to Peking in an attempt to silence her, since they cannot get hold of the scientist herself: https://justthenews.com/world/asia/virol...government
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

A little review on who was involved since day one.

China, France, The United States, Canada, Netherlands, and Britain. A half dozen countries that I know of who would have a lot to answer for and would want to hide their involvement. There are probably a few more involved.

Out of this half dozen (or more) countries, which ones were pushing the limits of the bio-weapons treaty by increasing the pathogenicity of these viruses through gain of function studies, rather than decreasing it for safe use as a vaccine?

Like all M.A.D. tactics, you have to keep up with the Jones, your best defense is a good offense, and of course there is "one-up-manship", got to have the latest and greatest, most expensive cutting edge stuff.

I prefer to think that the Chinese People's Liberation Army would be one of the usual suspects in taking something like this too far and play fast and loose with it. At least in the U.S. there was enough concern about GOF studies to shut down labs and cut off funding for awhile, even though there were people who got around this by jobbing it out to China.

All this makes sense with regard to the extreme world wide reaction to this "novel" virus pandemic. They all have some dirt on their hands, they all know that this was designed to be a bio-weapon, and they all had expectations that it would work as advertised. Still, the blame for it's current form and that it escaped into the worldwide population falls squarely on China IMO.

This also helps to explain why the establishment (world wide) is denouncing the man made theories vs the natural origin theories by forcing retractions and apologies along with the propaganda, censorship and character assassination of scientists with an opposing view. The bat lady and others have been pushing the natural origin theory on maybes and could haves since before this issue was publicly brought up. These conjectures, AKA scientific double talk, by the natural origin crowd is taken as science gospel proof that can't be refuted, so all those who oppose, even their own, must be silenced and discredited.
A reply to Ninurta.

Ah yes,  Hong Kong virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan, the Chinese whistle blower that was supposed to have proof of her accusations. Hasn't she been disappeared yet? Perhaps not.

This is from September 11th . . .

Quote:Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, made the comments Friday during an interview on the British talk show “Loose Women.”

When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

She insisted that widespread reports that the virus originated last year from a wet market in Wuhan are “a smoke screen.”
“The first thing is the [meat] market in Wuhan … is a smoke screen and this virus is not from nature,” Yan claimed, explaining that she got “her intelligence from the CDC in China, from the local doctors.”

Source: NY Post

The ChiComs shut her and her research associates right down. They tore her up and I believe what she has to say and how it was silenced.
Report from the "whistleblower".  Accuses China of waging biological warfare.

https://thenationalpulse.com/coronavirus...y-product/

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-08-2020, 04:50 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Report from the "whistleblower".  Accuses China of waging biological warfare.

https://thenationalpulse.com/coronavirus...y-product/

Cheers

Here is a quote in her own words from your linked source . . .

Quote:Two possibilities should be considered for the origin of SARS-CoV-2: natural evolution or laboratory creation. In our earlier report titled “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route”, we disproved the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 arising naturally through evolution and instead proved that SARS-CoV-2 must have been a product of laboratory modification. Despite this and similar efforts, the laboratory creation theory continues to be downplayed or even diminished. This is fundamentally because the natural origin theory remains supported by several novel coronaviruses published after the start of the outbreak.

I believe her, fits with other reports.
This part of the whistle blower's statement . . .

Quote:. . . the natural origin theory remains supported by several novel coronaviruses published after the start of the outbreak.

From my understanding, a novel corona virus is one that humans were never exposed to before with COVID 19 being the novel virus in question, not several viruses. I believe that she is referencing the fact that these new viruses they found in some bat populations that were used in the natural origin theories are nearly identical to the COVID 19 virus. Not 100% mind you, just likely everything up to the HIV gene sequences that somehow "naturally" found their way into the corona virus. I haven't looked at the natural origin material enough to prove that, yet.