Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VAERS Injury Data
At one point, I found tables on the VAERS site that listed vaccines and injuries in a table.   I can't find it now.   Do any of you know where it is?
(09-29-2020, 09:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: At one point, I found tables on the VAERS site that listed vaccines and injuries in a table.   I can't find it now.   Do any of you know where it is?

Is this it? Source   or    link     or maybe    Maybe

OR
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Google has wiped all kinds of information off the web their puppet masters don't want seen. 

Don't know if it will work, but maybe try a different search engine?

ETA:  Oops! Didn't see Ms. G's post before my reply.
(09-29-2020, 09:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: At one point, I found tables on the VAERS site that listed vaccines and injuries in a table.   I can't find it now.   Do any of you know where it is?

here is a link, it opens a PDF. 

VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination .

and the Vears Site link

on the top there are buttons thrid one says Vears Data and has a drop down menu,  then click data sets, it has a disclaimer and a check box use the first one at bottom of page

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

well damn i should have read guohua's post first tinyok wrote all that for nothin.
(09-29-2020, 09:07 PM)guohua Wrote:

OR
Source

No, none of these were the specific, detailed table that I saw previously.   I'm thinking they've wiped it to be use this generic table with "other side effects mentioned in the manufacturer's paperwork" crap now on this site.   It used to be really specific, as in number of G-B cases per vaccine per year, etc.
(09-29-2020, 11:12 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

OR
Source

No, none of these were the specific, detailed table that I saw previously.   I'm thinking they've wiped it to be use this generic table with "other side effects mentioned in the manufacturer's paperwork" crap now on this site.   It used to be really specific, as in number of G-B cases per vaccine per year, etc.

Sorry that is all I and others could find.
Like @"Mystic Wanderer"  said, basically if it was the Truth and Not Part of their Agenda, it was wiped.

OR
Source

Here are other links using another browser.
Link 1   Link 2   Link 3   Link 4
@"drussell41" 

Might be worth trying the wayback machine ( archive.org ) to look up an earlier version of the website.  The table you're looking for may still be available there.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-29-2020, 11:25 PM)guohua Wrote:

OR
Source

Sorry that is all I and others could find.
Like @"Mystic Wanderer"  said, basically if it was the Truth and Not Part of their Agenda, it was wiped.

Yeah, I'll be checking some more, but I'm thinking there's a chance it was wiped.  God forbid we'd be able to understand the risks we're taking with vaccines, right?  "Just shut up and take it."

My GP is really pushing Shingrex.  I've had shingles twice.   On the leg, it was no big deal.   Around the eye, where it can cause blindness, not so worry-free.  However, Shingrex has one of the adjuvants that they suspect is causing Golf War Synrome if I remember correctly.   It's also relatively new, and that's never a good idea until one can see the aftermarket stats.   They don't even know yet if it's effective in transplant recipients.  That's a five-year study that' still three years away from completion.   Even Post Transplant recommends it.   My stance:   why undertake ANY risk if you don't know that it works?   And not all vax work in transplant recipients.   For example, we develop immunity to the A influenza strands in a quad influenza vax, but nothing to the two B strains.   So it' definitely not a given that a vax will work in us.   I swear to God, vaccination is like a religion to these people.   All faith, and only some science.
(09-29-2020, 11:36 PM)guohua Wrote:

OR
Source

Here are other links using another browser.
Link 1   Link 2   Link 3   Link 4

FOUND IT.   It was on HHS website, not VAERS.   Sorry. 
https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files...report.pdf
(09-30-2020, 07:25 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"drussell41" 

Might be worth trying the wayback machine ( archive.org ) to look up an earlier version of the website.  The table you're looking for may still be available there.

Cheers

Found it; see post above.   It was HHS, not VAERS.
(09-29-2020, 09:53 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

here is a link, it opens a PDF. 

VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination .

and the Vears Site link

on the top there are buttons thrid one says Vears Data and has a drop down menu,  then click data sets, it has a disclaimer and a check box use the first one at bottom of page

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

well damn i should have read guohua's post first tinyok wrote all that for nothin.

Still appreciate the work, tho.   Thank you.   minusculebeercheers