Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOS can mean different things
Quote:A Boeing 787 Dreamliner is on its way across the Atlantic. It flies consistently at 800 km/h at 37,000 feet, when suddenly a Eurofighter appears.

The pilot of the fighter jet slows down, flies alongside the Boeing and greets the pilot of the passenger plane by radio: "Boeing 787 flight, boring flight isn’t it? Take care and have a look here!”

He rolls his jet on its back, accelerates, breaks through the sound barrier, rises rapidly to a dizzying height, only to swoop down almost to sea level in a breathtaking dive. He loops back next to the 787 and asks, "Well, how was that?"

The 787 pilot answers: "Very impressive, but now have a look here!"

The Eurofighter pilot watches the 787, but nothing happens. It continues to fly stubbornly straight, with the same speed. After five minutes, the Captain of the 787 pilot radioed, "Well, what did you think of that ?"

The jet pilot asks confused: "What did you do?" The Captain laughs and says, "I got up, stretched my legs, went to the back of the flight to the bathroom, got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon cake and made an appointment with the stewardess for the next three nights - in a 5 Star hotel, which is paid for by my employer. "

The moral of the story is:
When you are young, speed and adrenaline seems to be great. But as you get older and wiser, comfort and peace are not to be despised either.
This is called S.O.S.: Slower, Older, Smarter.
And here I thought this was going to be about a dish consisting of a cream sauce with meat in it poured over toast . . .

minusculechairshot 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]