Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Difference Between the RNC & DNC
There's a Big Difference between who the Democrats Respect and The Republicans.

Our Fallen Officers, for one thing.
That was the first thing on the agenda for the opening of the RNC. Yes A Moment Of Silence.

Now the DNC featured the Black Mothers Matter: Moms of Victims of Police Shootings, Yes they did, not on the first day, but they did and even Catered to Trayvon Martin’s mother.
Just for the Votes I'd Say.
I understand that the crowd at the DNC may not have wanted to respect The Fallen Officers.

Quote:A hard-won moment of silence for fallen police officers Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention was marred by chants from the crowd of “black lives matter!” in an ugly moment that angered law enforcement representatives and underscored the anti-cop climate that has gripped the nation.

After the mothers of black men who had been killed in racially charged incidents were welcomed onto the stage earlier in the week, Philadelphia’s Fraternal Order of Police chapter pressed the DNC to honor fallen cops. Dallas County Sheriff Lupe Valdez was invited to speak about the five cops killed in her city July 7, and said she and her fellow officers took the job to "serve and protect, not to hate and discriminate."

When Valdez asked the crowd to join her in a moment of silence for cops killed in the line of duty, jeers erupted from the crowd.
“Please help me to honor ALL of America's fallen officers with a moment of silence,” as the anti-police group’s namesake slogan echoed through the Wells Fargo Center.
Valdez ignored the jeers and introduced family members of fallen police officers.
Source
Yes the Fallen Officers Family members were there and had to listen to the Chants from the BLM attendees.
Quote:Right on cue, Tuesday night’s MSNBC coverage of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) heaped effusive praise on a team of Black Lives Matter mothers whose sons died in police-involved shootings as a “profound experience” for those in attendance just eight days after they trashed Patricia Smith over a speech about her son’s death in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack.

Naturally, convention coverage co-host Rachel Madow went immediately to PoliticsNation host and race-peddler Al Sharpton who hailed the DNC’s decision to showcase these mothers as a “huge move in terms of the body politic of this country because I think it really said that this is a real central issue in this country that needs to be dealt with but that it needs to be clear.”

“I was so happy the nation could see what we see that have worked with them. These are not activists. These are not people that were looking for an issue. These are mothers who became activists because of their situation and if people could understand that and understand this could be their child,” Sharpton added. 
Source

I would understand if all the mother's sons had not been guilty of a crime and the innocent White Victims and Hispanic Victims and Other Races Victims Mothers were there.
But Only Black Mothers, Sorry but the DNC is at it's old tricks of Pandering to the Simple Minded Sheeple again, Nothing has or well Change!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]