Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump tests positive for the Covid
His tweet. . .

Tonight, @Flotus and I tested positive for COVID-19.
We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

tinywhat

I personally hope they remain asymptomatic and have a great time resting.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-02-2020, 03:37 PM)beez Wrote: His tweet. . .

Tonight, @Flotus and I tested positive for COVID-19.
We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

tinywhat

I personally hope they remain asymptomatic and have a great time resting.

You won't have to beat me up for what I am about to say. I know this is another time that I should keep my thoughts to myself, but I can't resist.

Though I sympathize, it is reassuring in a way that I was not the only one that thing called a debate, made sick.

I am off to my room now. I know. No supper for a week.  

This is an equal opportunity dig. I hold both parties to the same level of contempt.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Wouldn't it be great if this is where POTUS shows the world that HCQ works in record time?  No one seems to believe the other doctors.  All eyes are on him at this time.

Prayers for his and the First Lady's quick recovery.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-PIx...f=1&nofb=1]
Like anybody who gets it, I hope they recover quickly. God's speed. 

I would like to say I am amazed by the number of people expressing hopes they die... but at this point I'm not. 

Not sure what is going on in their heads and hearts to say something like that.
(10-02-2020, 05:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if this is where POTUS shows the world that HCQ works in record time?  No one seems to believe the other doctors.  All eyes are on him at this time.

Prayers for his and the First Lady's quick recovery.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-PIx...f=1&nofb=1]
Ditto...... Prayers
I hope they heal quickly and fully, or remain asymptomatic.

I would hope a quick and full recovery or remaining asymptomatic also, if this was Biden who got the corona. Yeah, i can dislike a politician, but they are also humans, and i don't want humans to suffer. Any human. Ever.

It would be somehow appropriate now to say something about how overwhelmed and disgusted i am by the nasty remarks thrown around from the left. But they have already shown their true nature multiple times and this doesn't really surprise me at all anymore.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
This is what we expect................. as coined by Dwight D Eisenhower .."Our people expect their President and the Congress to find essential agreement on issues of great moment, the wise resolution of which will better shape the future of the Nation
I should absolutely stay out of this and will certainly regret getting involved but I am disappointed.

For all you conspiracy theorists, why is no one mentioning the possibility that this is staged fake news? What better way to get out of another disastrous, embarrassing debate or to be asymptomatic or have a miraculous recovery proving the whole thing is a left-wing hoax or that hydroxychloroquine is a miracle drug almost as good as injecting bleach? How many points is the sympathy vote worth?

As much as I completely despise the man, I wish him a speedy recovery but the irony of the situation is not lost on me.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
We live in a beautiful world filled with sad sad people, if one does not have love in there heart then the heart can be filled with hate.
(10-02-2020, 06:50 PM)Freija Wrote: I should absolutely stay out of this and will certainly regret getting involved but I am disappointed.

For all you conspiracy theorists, why is no one mentioning the possibility that this is staged fake news? What better way to get out of another disastrous, embarrassing debate or to be asymptomatic or have a miraculous recovery proving the whole thing is a left-wing hoax or that hydroxychloroquine is a miracle drug almost as good as injecting bleach? How many points is the sympathy vote worth?

As much as I completely despise the man, I wish him a speedy recovery but the irony of the situation is not lost on me.

Oh be assured that has gone through everyones mind, a valid point were it a conspiracy
Now Trump is being admitted to Walter Reed Hospital.

tinyhuh
-Abraham Lincoln
I wish the Man well, I don't wish ill health on anybody! hopefully he recovers quick.

My first thoughts can be summed up by the posts of @"NightskyeB4Dawn" and @"Freija", in all honesty! 

Seeing as he is going to Hospital though, does that indicate it may be worse than we are told? or is it just precaution?
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(10-02-2020, 06:16 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Like anybody who gets it, I hope they recover quickly. God's speed. 

I would like to say I am amazed by the number of people expressing hopes they die... but at this point I'm not. 

Not sure what is going on in their heads and hearts to say something like that.

Yes, I hope they get over it soon with no further ill health.  Can't miss it on the news here.  Channel 9 (National news Aust) is covering it this morning locally and from correspondents in USA including outside the 'White House.'  As usual the anchors and reporters are smiling as they go over relating the news.  The chattering between them is like they are hoping for the worst even reporting that should pence get ill then maybe Pelosi - "a democrat' will become president.  A great day.

Change channels and the same type of reporting.  Sickos on the Aussie media.  Because it's Trump and Melania they can't help but rub it in.  One of the reporters said "Oh, and he's wearing a suit!"  What did she expect?  Pjamas?

Disgusting reporting.  Like vultures circling.  My rant.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(10-02-2020, 11:15 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: I wish the Man well, I don't wish ill health on anybody! hopefully he recovers quick.

My first thoughts can be summed up by the posts of @"NightskyeB4Dawn" and @"Freija", in all honesty! 

Seeing as he is going to Hospital though, does that indicate it may be worse than we are told? or is it just precaution?

I have no idea.

I can only hope and pray that he beats this and gets back to work.

Now I'm not going to get all weepy, virtue signal-y, either.

I've been at ground zero for this shit virus since February.

I've had it, my whole family had it.

Went through quarantines, invented the Quarantini.

tinybiggrin

Life happens.

Even as I am a Trump supporter, not going to get all weepy with this.

tinyhuh
-Abraham Lincoln
Like everyone here has said, none of us wish him ill health, but all joking aside, and in all honesty, if it was Biden, the jokes and the vitriol would be equally as bad, if not worse.

I think the Walter Reed move is strictly precautionary.

I also believe, true or not, and I am sure, the media will milk it for every curd they can squeeze out of it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(10-02-2020, 11:38 PM)beez Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 11:15 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: I wish the Man well, I don't wish ill health on anybody! hopefully he recovers quick.

I have no idea.

I can only hope and pray that he beats this and gets back to work.

Now I'm not going to get all weepy, virtue signal-y, either.

I've been at ground zero for this shit virus since February.

I've had it, my whole family had it.

Went through quarantines, invented the Quarantini.

tinybiggrin

Life happens.

Even as I am a Trump supporter, not going to get all weepy with this.

tinyhuh

The Quarantini ... LOL

minusculebeercheers

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(10-02-2020, 11:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Like everyone here has said, none of us wish him ill health, but all joking aside, and in all honesty, if it was Biden, the jokes and the vitriol would be equally as bad, if not worse.

I think the Walter Reed move is strictly precautionary.

I also believe, true or not, and I am sure, the media will milk it for every curd they can squeeze out of it.

^^^ Yes, I seen some nasty stuff around the net after that Woman died last week, and if it was Biden we would see the same, so I don't bother with the Hypocrisy on display, I expect it. I just don't get involved.

You would think he is Our President the way the British media is reporting it, so God knows what it's like over there!

This year though, it just can't get any more Bizarre!

- Epictetus

@"Moonmagic", yes, it's just a precaution. They have a Presidential Suite there with offices and everything he needs to keep doing business as usual, only it's from a computer/phone, and a bed to sleep in.
He will get the best of care there and, should they be needed, medical staff is right there.
I first heard this listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on the radio. It was during their after show on Facebook that Clyde Lewis said it. I gasped, and immediately said a prayer for President Trump and Melania Trump. 

I may be a democrat, and may not like President Trump, but I’m not heartless. My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and Melania Trump. I will keep praying. I actually cried this morning when I had the news on and they were saying he was having mild symptoms. Then I said another prayer.

I feel we all need to try to be good and take the high road regardless of how any of us feel about him. I was appalled and disgusted at some of the shit I saw on Twitter. People are really sick and fucked up.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(10-03-2020, 01:52 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I first heard this listening to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on the radio. It was during their after show on Facebook that Clyde Lewis said it. I gasped, and immediately said a prayer for President Trump and Melania Trump. 

I may be a democrat, and may not like President Trump, but I’m not heartless. My thoughts and prayers are with President Trump and Melania Trump. I will keep praying. I actually cried this morning when I had the news on and they were saying he was having mild symptoms. Then I said another prayer.

I feel we all need to try to be good and take the high road regardless of how any of us feel about him. I was appalled and disgusted at some of the shit I saw on Twitter. People are really sick and fucked up.

@"ChiefD", You mean like this one?  Yeah, they are all over the place. This woman was Hillary's former spokeswoman. Go figure.

I saw a notice from Twitter that anyone they saw tweeting hoping the POTUS died would lose their account. It surprised me that Jack would do that. He usually let's the Left get away with anything and everything; things the Right don't get away with. Looks like Jack's post was just for show because this post is still up and had 124 "likes" at the time of this screen shot.

[Image: EjVp6ynWAAAdD__?format=jpg&name=medium]