Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T- Minus 8 Hours, another We Celebrate
Yes, in less that 8 hours there will be a New Little Beautiful DockforcoveR .
Congratulations @"DuckforcoveR"  and Mrs DuckforcoveR. Great job you two  minusculeclap

[Image: littleone_top.gif] 
Drink and enjoy the party.
It is an official 4/20 day for us all and I broke out the Good-Shit  smallgreensmoker

Don't you worry about the Tab,,,,, @"Ninurta"  and @"BIAD"  have Gladly Volunteer to Host  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Awwww. . . . .  tinywondering

Congrats!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(10-02-2020, 03:17 AM)guohua Wrote: Don't you worry about the Tab,,,,, @"Ninurta"  and @"BIAD"  have Gladly Volunteer to Host  minusculebeercheers

It was only because we have way too much money from travelling all over the universe and collecting ta... er, I mean, "donations from the greatful", and no idea what else to do with it, since we capped the political donations we are allowed to give already.

Congrats, Duck! Enjoy the baby years, and try not to think too much about the teenage years!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-02-2020, 08:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 03:17 AM)guohua Wrote: Don't you worry about the Tab,,,,, @"Ninurta"  and @"BIAD"  have Gladly Volunteer to Host  minusculebeercheers

It was only because we have way too much money from travelling all over the universe and collecting ta... er, I mean, "donations from the greatful", and no idea what else to do with it, since we capped the political donations we are allowed to give already.

Congrats, Duck! Enjoy the baby years, and try not to think too much about the teenage years!

Congratulations DFC and I must admit, the majority of 'the loot' Ninurta actually called it for administering his
brand of law enforcement is -in my view, not entirely moral.

Saving groups of humanoids somewhere in across the universe from an oppressive evil is one thing, but savouring
the carnage is another. Boy In A Dress told me that the amount of payment Ninurta insisted on was based on how
many times he pulled the trigger.
tinyhuh

Anyway, great news and welcome DucklingForCover.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Congrats @"DuckforcoveR"

So many sleepless nights coming your way! tinydrroling

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

A new little Duckypoo!  Congratulations!  And, you know what they say, pics or it didn't happen.   :smallwink: 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg1.sendscraps.com%2Fs...f=1&nofb=1]
This lazy little guy made his grand entrance today! Been sleeping nonstop since  tinylaughing he wouldn't even wake up to join the video call to meet his sisters!

But he is great, mom is doing well, and I'm learning how to change diapers again after an 8 year hiatus  tinycool

[Image: 20201002-162649.jpg]

Thanks for the well wishes and I'll post updates once available!!
(10-02-2020, 10:31 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: This lazy little guy made his grand entrance today! Been sleeping nonstop since  tinylaughing he wouldn't even wake up to join the video call to meet his sisters!

But he is great, mom is doing well, and I'm learning how to change diapers again after an 8 year hiatus  tinycool

How cute!  Enjoy his baby years. You already know how fast they grow up.
(10-02-2020, 10:31 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: This lazy little guy made his grand entrance today! Been sleeping nonstop since  tinylaughing he wouldn't even wake up to join the video call to meet his sisters!

Congratulations !!!!!
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Congratulations @DuckforcoveR! Beautiful bundle of joy!  minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(10-02-2020, 10:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

How cute!  Enjoy his baby years. You already know how fast they grow up.

Wow...just gorgeous! Congratulations!
internet Agent Provocateur
Congratulations!!!

Great Looking Baby, Job Well Done Mrs. DuckforcoveR and you @"DuckforcoveR"  can have a little credit too  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: congratulations-on-the-birth-of-your-of-...by-boy.gif]
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Awww, A DUCKLING!!

Tell the missus that we knew she had it in her! No, hang on....

CONGRATS man!
Rogue Bar is Open!

minusculebeercheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Congratulations!!!

I don't know the Mom but this duckling is going to have one fine Dad !!!

How do I know? Well, he's already got the Batman vibes !!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

Congrats J !!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Congratulations to DFC and Mrs. DFC, as we say up here "Yer've got a canny bairn there"

BIAD's already trying one of my ties on in the hope that babysitters will be needed.
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Congratulations!
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]