Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Three objects traversing the moons surface
Interesting view of the moon and 3 unidentified objects shadows and all ... I have no idea as I am not familiar with looking at such videos. The sun angle and the shadows at first bothered me as I thought something might be off but after further review I dunno ?

an attempt at CGI
Scarce little info out there. I would be curious if this repeats as an orbit ?
The sun is deafendly low and behind the objects casting a long shadow.
My question is, how did this person know where to point the telescope and camera?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
My guess is those objects are between the Earth and the Moon. Probably in close orbit around the Earth catching sunlight. While it may look like they are near the Moon's surface, they are "here". Sort of like the clouds passing in front of the view. 

Or it's the long awaited Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Either one.
"ABNARTYMy guess is those objects are between the Earth and the Moon. Probably in close orbit around the Earth catching sunlight. While it may look like they are near the Moon's surface, they are "here". Sort of like the clouds passing in front of the view. 

Or it's the long awaited Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Either one".

Hmmmm...? But as the shadow stretches at the horizon as the sun is going (down)(moon orbit rotation) as it were ?

Very curious..
(09-29-2020, 05:09 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: "ABNARTYMy guess is those objects are between the Earth and the Moon. Probably in close orbit around the Earth catching sunlight. While it may look like they are near the Moon's surface, they are "here". Sort of like the clouds passing in front of the view. 

Hmmmm...? But as the shadow stretches at the horizon as the sun is going (down)(moon orbit rotation) as it were ?

Very curious..

I'd have been like you and used the deformities of the footage to imply genuineness.
That was until I clicked on this video.

Ignore the silliness and watch the bits where he offers the internet assistance to fake such footage.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-29-2020, 06:24 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 05:09 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: "ABNARTYMy guess is those objects are between the Earth and the Moon. Probably in close orbit around the Earth catching sunlight. While it may look like they are near the Moon's surface, they are "here". Sort of like the clouds passing in front of the view. 

Very curious..

I'd have been like you and used the deformities of the footage to imply genuineness.
That was until I clicked on this video.

Ignore the silliness and watch the bits where he offers the internet assistance to fake such footage.

My reality has just been shattered!   tinywhat 

No, not really. I've seen UFOs with my own eyes, so I know they exist. However, I'll probably never believe another UFO video again.   :smallundecided:
So...

We've decided on Yuuzhan Vong invasion? Good with me. Gotta' go dust off my light sabre skills.